Why

You Idiot

I’ve been your best friend since childhood. I’ve seen you laugh and cry. Seen those moments where you’ve been so proud of yourself and the moments you’ve felt like the worst. I have always been next to you and lived those moments with you. 

 

Now that we’re grown up, you’ve been avoiding me. I guess that’s what happens with time, right? Even if you don’t talk to me that much, I still care about you. 

 

But you know what makes me feel bad for you and hate you at the same time? You can’t see what you truly deserve. You keep jumping into relationships that you think will end up like any fairytale. Once those relationships end you always run to me for comfort. 

 

Why didn’t he care about me? What did I do to deserve this? 

 

You keep saying that every time. Every ing time I have to end up comforting you. We’ve always bickered with each other, calling each other nicknames and such. But this time I really mean it. You’re so god damn stupid. 

 

Krystal, why can’t you see that i’m the one willing to take care of you my entire life, love you like you should be loved. Just why can’t you see that?

 

You never listen to the advice I give you. You never do that. Why are you so blind to the fact that I’m the one who really loves you? 

 

You really like to fall in love with the wrong people. No wonder you end up hurt.

 

 

“I love you Soojung..”

 

 

“Sorry Amber, but I don’t feel the same..”

 

 

 

 

 

I'm so sorry if this is too short ;(( Just wanted to write down a quick idea I had while listening to a song I've had on repeat the whole day haha.

Hope you liked it!