Happy New Year

A New Year

Taemin's POV.


I sighed. It was New Year's Eve, and Minho's out on a date. Why? Doesn't he want to spend it with me? I love Minho, but I haven't got the courage to tell him. I mean, who could do that. What would people think about me, then? I really don't know what to do.

I was watching Key-umma and Onew-appa. Why can't Minho and I be like that? They don't care about what other people think about them. I even remember Onew-appa's confession on national TV after scoring #1 on K-Chart for our song Ring Ding Dong. People were shocked at first, but they soon got used of OnKey.

Watching Umma on Appa's lap as he was kissing him with so much passion, made me wish I could do that to Minho, but I might end up getting beaten up.


"Oh. Get a room." Jjong-hyung shouted out loudly as he was watching an "Autumn in my Heart" marathon and couldn't hear a thing except groans, moans, and gasps.

I giggled, as Key-umma slightly kicked hyung in the head.

"I'm back," said a strong, husky, and handsome voice. I couldn't forget that voice. I could recognize it anywhere. It was Minho's.

Key-umma quickly got off Onew-appa's lap at sat beside him. Appa wrapped his arms around Umma's shoulder.

"How was your date?" Jjong asked formally without taking his eyes off the TV screen.

"Hmmm. Good." Someone ruffled my hair and sat beside me. This smell. It was none other than Minho. "How are you, Taemin?" He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my hair.

How can he be like this? Does he know what he is doing to me when he does what he is doing right now? I guess not. That's why he keeps on doing it. It really hurts me that he acts like it's not obvious that I like him. The hyungs knew without me even telling them, but him? None.

I dunno what else to do. I pushed him away as hard as he could. I ran for the door, and left our house withouth even looking back.

I headed for the park, and sat on the bench. I could feel tears forming on my eyes. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't hold it back any longer. I was crying. I felt so alone. Crying in the middle of the park, alone, and cold. I just cried my heart out.

"Minho-hyung. I love you. I love you so much, Why just can't you see that? I can't take this anymore.You will always be the one I love. I love you!" I screamed out at the top of my lungs I need to relieve this pain in my chest.

I felt arms wrapped around me. This smell. It was Minho. He took off his jacket, and wrapped it around me. I just stared at him, my eyes even felt like popping.

"D-did you.. Did you hear e~verything?" I was able to mumble out. He nodded.

Gah. He knows already. I can't be around him anymore. I have to run-away. I stood next to him and looked him in the eyes.

"Goodbye." I whispered to myself.

I tried to make a run for it, but I couldn't. He was holding me by my wrist.

"I love you, Taemin." His voice was just perfect. It makes my heart melt.

"Min~." I was cut before finishingwhat I want to say. I could feel his lips on mine. He s his arms around my waist, and pulled me deeper into his kiss. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

My watch struck 12, and the fireworks were set off, and we were still kissing. What a nice way to open up 2010.