Fin

That Damn Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aeri has always been known as someone who decides for herself. Her friends have known her as someone who is very firm about what she wants and what she doesn’t. No matter how hard you try to persuade her, she won’t budge once she makes a decision. That’s what everyone knows. Or so Aeri thought.

“Come on, Aeri. Your experience won’t be complete without trying this! ” That voice. Matching those eyes. Oh, who says Aeri doesn’t budge? Not when Ningning is persuading her with those damn look. 

“Ning, I told you, I’ll go wherever, but not that.” Aeri tried her best to reason out with the girl. She is silently praying that the girl won’t ask again because, by then, she just might not be able to say no at all.

Aeri and Ning have been together for about a year now. They both wanted to make their first year special, and Aeri just had to ask Ning what she wanted to do. Not knowing that the girl would choose to spend their day in an amusement park.

Don’t get her wrong. Aeri loves to spend time with the younger girl; whether they just laze around or do the most spontaneous things they can think of, it’s fine with her. In fact, she had even mentally prepared herself in case her girlfriend decided on going to an amusement park since she had been asking for ir for so long; she just didn’t expect to do it so soon. 

‘You can just tell her you’re not fond of the idea of the amusement park, Aeri. I’m sure she’ll understand. Ning is a sweet girl.’ Her best friend, Jimin, advised her, when she told her.

See, she knows that Ning is a sweet girl and would definitely be fine with changing plans if she knew that the older girl was not comfortable. And that’s the reason Aeri can’t say no anymore. Because Ning is not asking for anything big. In fact, in the year that they have been together, she has never asked anything. 

Ning is sweet, thoughtful, kind, and all the other positive descriptions anyone could think of. And Aeri couldn’t say no to her. 

“Babe, please. Just this once, and then I’ll let you decide the next ride.” Aeri was snapped back to reality when she heard the younger girl negotiate. 

See, she’s not a fan of amusement parks, but it’s mainly because of the rides. Who in their right mind would pay for something that would make them throw their insides out? Apparently, her girlfriend will do. 

Aeri can’t help but sigh while looking at the huge ride in front of them. That damn roller coaster. She cursed in her thoughts. 

“Alright, come, let’s go.” Aeri finally agreed, trying to be cheerful while leading the way so they could fall in line. She’s now silently praying to every god she knows to help her survive the ride. 

Aeri can feel her nerves coming up while the line is moving forward. 

"You know what? Maybe this is a bad idea." Ning speaks up after seeing the older girl pale while brisking through the line. 

She's not trying to guilt-trip the older girl, no. She is in fact, very much worried seeing that she looks like she's lost all the blood that she has.

"No, babe. It's almost our turn now. Let's get on with this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter