Girlfriend Things

Permission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We should definitely try a different golf course, possibly out of the country. What do you girls think?” Yuri asked Tiffany and Sooyoung as they walked in the country club’s dining area, coming from finishing a game.

 

“I’m down. My schedule is pretty open at the moment and Kyungho is occupied with his drama shootings.” Sooyoung said.

 

“What about you Fany-ah, got any upcoming schedules?”

 

Tiffany downed a bottle of water and grabbed her phone from her purse to check her calendar app. “Uhm, let’s see. I don’t have anything in person schedule until next month, some of my work stuff can be done on my laptop, to go.”

 

“Perfect! Then it should be possible to go next week right? Where should we go?” Yuri exclaimed.

 

“Hmmm, somewhere where the weather is nice, of course.” Sooyoung tapped her chin, thinking. “What about in California? Are there any good golf courses you know in LA, Fany?”

 

Tiffany chuckled at this. She’s never gone golfing before and was pretty new at the sport. Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were the ones who actively played golf and she just recently joined them.

 

“Girl, why would I? You girls are the pros and been to places, I have no idea.”

 

“Yah! i meant you lived in LA, you were back there for a couple of years. Don’t you at least know people?” Sooyoung continued.

 

“Oh, well I guess I can ask some of my friends there. Oh my god, I can already imagine what they’re going to say, they wouldn’t believe it.” She added.

 

The server arrived with their meal and while talking about their Golf trip, Tiffany suddenly remembered Taeyeon.

 

“Oh shoot, I have to check with Tae-Tae first.”

 

“Why? That girl has no interest whatsoever in playing golf or any sports in general.” Yuri asked.

 

“Yuri-ah, Fany meant she has to ask her girlfriend if she can go. That’s what couples do, I’m sure your single self can’t relate.” Sooyoung teased.

 

“Yah! Choi Sooyoung, this !” Yuri threw a piece of lettuce at the youngest whom immediately dodged it.

 

“You two are so childish. But it’s not like asking permission, it’s more like informing each other about our schedules and plans. This trip though, it’s overseas so of course I have to ask. I would want Taeyeon to do the same.” Tiffany explained.

 

“Well, do you think Taeyeon will have a problem with it?”

 

“I don’t think she will but it’s LA, that’s more than half a day travel and we’ll be gone for what? A week at least?”

 

“Oh, I mean I guess we don’t have to go that far. I just thought it’d be a good girls trip, you know?”

 

Tiffany could sense the disappointment in Yuri and she didn’t want her friend to be sad. They’ve been patient and helpful with her and this was the least she could do for her friends since their schedules barely match up.

 

“No, it’s okay. We should go. I don’t think it’d be an issue with Taeyeon, she’d be cool with it. Besides, she’s busy with her upcoming projects anyway.”

 

Yuri and Sooyoung cheered and the three of them started planning their trip.

 

After their meal, they packed their golf bags in Yuri’s SUV and left. Yuri drove them to their homes and Tiffany was the first to get dropped off. Sooyoung rolled down the window and called for her friend.

 

“Make sure you tell Taeyeon-ah tonight okay? Don’t chicken out, I have to book flights and hotels soon.”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes at her best friend. “Yes yes I know and I will. Drive safe you two, love you!” She waved them goodbye and proceeded inside the house she shared with her girlfriend. Zero normally welcomes her home but considering the silver poodle was nowhere to be found, she knew her girlfriend wasn’t home yet.

 

“I have to do something special to get on Taengoo’s good side.” She thought to herself. “Aha! I’ll cook and bake for her, that should do it!”

 

Tiffany texted Taeyeon to not have dinner outside since she was cooking and asked her to not stay late at the studio. Taeyeon responded with a “Yes Ma’am!” and with that, Tiffany started her agenda.

 

It was quarted to 8 when Taeyeon got home. The short hair girl could smell the delicious aroma the moment she stepped in the kitchen. Taeyeon walked over and wrapped her arms around Tiffany’s waist, pulling her closer to her.

 

“Hmmm… smells good Babe.”

 

Tiffany jumped a little bit but eased into the hug when she heard Taeyeon spoke.

 

“Me or my cooking?”

 

“Both. But I think I’m hungry for you more.” Taeyeon inhaled again.

 

Tiffany laughed at this and playfully elbowed the older girl. “ert”

 

Taeyeon turned her girl around to face her. “Only for you” and she leaned into kiss her, her girlfriend reciprocating. “Hi Baby!”

 

“Hey boo, how was your day?” Tiffany asked as she continued her cooking and Taeyeon leaned on the counter. “It was hectic today, meeting after meeting and a whole lot of things I have to go through.”

 

“What did you eat for lunch?”

 

“Oh, uhm, a granola bar and a banana.”

 

Tiffany half way turned and raised her eyebrow at her. “Kim Taeyeon! That was not a proper meal!”

 

“I know, I know but I got busy so I didn’t get a chance. But hey, I’m here now with an empty stomach, ready to eat all the delicious meal you prepared.”

 

The younger girl was abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter