Gift

That's love!

Sungyeol waves at quiet Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo!"

 

"S-sungyeol, h-hi..." Myungsoo said, slightly blushing.

 

"come on, I am your boyfriend, just look at me!"

Sungyeol tries to hold Myungsoo but Myungsoo still sit on chair of INFINITE classroom.

Myungsoo sits down next to Sungyeol, his blush still present on his face. He looks down at the desk with a nervous smile.

"don't be shy..."

Sungyeol pat Myungsoo's head.

Myungsoo slowly lifts his head, placing it onto Sungyeol's shoulder without letting go. He keeps his eyes closed, blushing.

 

S-sungyeol... I..." Myungsoo muttered. He was hesitant to say something, but he couldn't keep it from Sungyeol any longer.

"hm?"

Sungyeol ask Myungsoo while smiling, ruffling Myungsoo's hair

Myungsoo takes in a deep breath. "...I love you, Sungyeol." He said, still with his face resting on Sungyeol's shoulder.

Sungyeol chuckles, "I love you too, Myungsoo... But you don't have to be shy.." Sungyeol says while still ruffling Myungsoo's hair.

"I-I know, but..." Myungsoo said, before looking up at Sungyeol. Even the smallest movements, like the ruffling of his hair, are able to bring back a small flutter of his heart within Myungsoo.

 

"Sungyeol... C-can I give you something?" He asked, his cheeks still flushed pink.

 

"okay." Sungyeol look down at Myungsoo with a sweet smile.

Myungsoo takes in another deep breath as his expression becomes nervous again. Myungsoo starts to dig through his pockets, eventually pulling out a small gift box wrapped with a red ribbon. He holds it out to Sungyeol.

"Sungyeol... H-here's a gift for you." He says, his voice trembling slightly.

"Ooh, A gift!" Sungyeol exclaims excitedly, his eyes lighting up as he takes the gift box from Myungsoo. His face is filled with happiness as he starts pulling off the red ribbon, and opening the box. "Myungsoo, I'm excited to see what you gave me!"

His excitement quickly changes into a blushing fit as he sees the contents of the box, which is a ring. "M-myungsoo...." He whispers. His cheeks have turned completely pink and his eyes look filled with surprise.

Myungsoo's face becomes hot as Sungyeol opens up the gift. He glances down at his hands as they begin to fidget with his sleeves. "S-sungyeol... do you... want to?" He mumbles.

 

A slight blush spreads across Myungsoo's face once again. He tries to stay quiet, but still can't keep his voice completely silent as he waits for Sungyeol to respond.

Sungyeol looks down at Myungsoo with a soft smile, as if he already knew the answer to Myungsoo's question. He laughs quietly and nods his head. Despite the shy expression Myungsoo currently has on his face, Sungyeol leans in to place a kiss upon his forehead.

 

"Yes." He says, in a small voice.

 

Myungsoo's eyes widen with a look of surprise, but quickly changes into a slightly embarrassed blush once again when Sungyeol kisses his forehead. He leans his head back, burying it into Sungyeol's shoulder while taking in a deep breath.

It's a moment like this that make Myungsoo fall deeper into his love for Sungyeol.

 

"Sungyeol... will you be my-" Myungsoo attempts to ask as he lifts up his head from Sungyeol's shoulder, his cheeks still pink from the previous confession. He can't seem to find the right words to ask. "Ah, nevermind..." He mutters with a slightly embarrassed smile.

Myungsoo hides his face back into Sungyeol's shoulder once again. "Sorry for being so s-shy, Sungyeol..."

Sungyeol smiles at Myungsoo, his brown now looking into Myungsoo's eyes. He scoots closer to Myungsoo to the point where their faces are now inches apart from one another.

"It's fine... Um..., Myungsoo... can I..." The words catch the older's lips, but he can't seem to finish his sentence. He looks down, blushing a bit. "I... I have... something to... tell you..." Sungyeol whispers in a small voice. He raises his head again, looking at Myungsoo once again.

Myungsoo's eyes snap up, looking down at Sungyeol with slight curiosity. He leans slightly further into Sungyeol's shoulder, wanting to listen to him closely. He tries to take in a deep breath, as he tries to calm his nerves. 

 

"Go ahead, Sungyeol, you can tell me anything." He whispers, his face still slightly blushing.

 

Sungyeol looks at Myungsoo for a moment, then suddenly places a hand upon Myungsoo's chin. With his other hand, he pulls Myungsoo's face closer to his, so much so that their lips are touching. With a smile, Sungyeol starts to mumble words. It takes Myungsoo a moment to process what Sungyeol is saying, but it only takes a moment for Myungsoo's heart to skip a beat. A subtle blush spreads across his face once again.

 

"I love you... I love you so much..." Sungyeol whispers.

 

Myungsoo's jaw slightly drops when Sungyeol leans in and starts to speak. His face quickly transitions into a look of surprise, his eyes widening as well. His heart starts to race, before his face turns bright red from embarrassment.

"A-ah~!" Myungsoo exclaims. He starts to pull his head away, but realizes that he can't since Sungyeol has a grip on his chin.

"I... I love you too," Myungsoo whispers. His face is still flushed red, but the smile on his face shows how happy he is.

Sungyeol chuckles at Myungsoo reaction, his eyes still looking down at him. He then slowly leans closer once again to Myungsoo, this time giving Myungsoo a kiss.

Myungsoo lets out a soft gasp of surprise. His heart seems to have been racing faster than it ever has before. As Sungyeol pulls away, Myungsoo blushes even more, but also looks extremely happy as he smiles back at Sungyeol.

Myungsoo looks up at Sungyeol with a smile and closed eyes as the two embrace. Feeling Sungyeol's warmth within his grasp makes him feel so happy. He opens his eyes and glances at Sungyeol's face once again, noticing the soft and warm look in his eyes as the two continued to embrace in one another's arms. It brings tears to Myungsoo's eyes, as he look up at Sungyeol. He grip Sungyeol's chest shirt, holding him tightly.

 

"I'm so happy to have you...." He mumbled.

 

"Me too, Myungsoo..."

 

 

 

end.

 

 

A/N : thank you! Here's the happy moments between MyungYeol!