Jealousy, Jealousy - Sungho

Jealousy, Jealousy
Please log in to read the full chapter
Jealousy, Jealousy

 

It was a nice evening; the moon was bright and clear. Sungho and Junsung were getting ready to leave for a reunion at 2F. They had promised Hyungjoon and Minsung they would visit and spend some much-needed time together amidst their busy schedules. The mood was good, and they were looking forward for the fun night, neither of them had any idea that the night would turn out the way it did.

 

Sungho

 

“Should we wear lavender-coloured clothes?” I asked. We always tried our best to go on dates wearing similar styled clothing, be it in colours or styles. Now that we are publicly dating, I felt relieved to be transparent and open, go on dates without any reservations and to be affectionate with the person I love freely. There was nothing to hide and I had pride in us; I am glad that it was him I chose, he loves me freely and takes care of me silently. I guess, no, I am irrevocably obsessed with my man. Our relationship was not always flowers and roses, we fought and cried, had miscommunications with one another, but I always remembered how we met and what we went through to be together, that I can’t help but love him all over again.

 

“Sure, I am pretty sure I have a long-sleeved shirt that goes well with your button up,” he replied. Lately I can’t help but ask him to style, although initially I wasn’t too keen on the way he dressed, but honestly, after wearing a few of hist shirts, I can understand the appeal. I was excited to spend time with him, we have both been very busy and it was hard to find time to go on dates. Although we live together and come home to one another, I love going on dates with him; doing activities together and building memories.

 

We took our time getting ready and he made sure our child was fed and comfortable before we made our way out.

 

~ At 2F ~

 

The crowd was huge, but that is to be expected considering it was the weekend. We both took a seat in front of the bar where we could see Hyungjoon hyung working. We could see how busy he was, but he managed to give us a smile and wave. We were looking at the menu while waiting for Minsung when one of the waiters came around with a drink, he looked at Junsung before setting

Please log in to read the full chapter