More about them

What is fate ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Karina yu ( 22 y/o) or better known as yu jimin by her friends. She is a dedicated reader of the blog account ' kimslyfe ' ran by user winterrkim01 . She is in her 3rd year of university and she is studying accounting. She has never believed in fate or true love. She just goes with the flow and believe that we choose what we want to happen. If we want someone, we should pursue them and not ' wait for fate ' to do its work . Shes friends with kim minjeong , uchinaga aeri and ning yizhuo . They have been friends since high school when they all met at the school sports festival. Ning and minjeong were freshies who did not know where to go and what to do . Aeri being the social butterfly she is, she went to them dragging jimin along and thats how they became close. 

Jimins blog user : keyriina 

Winter kim( 21y/o) online and kim minjeong to her friends. Minjeong takes poetry so of course she has a good way with words .Shes been blogging since her first year of highschool. As cliche as it is, her first blog was about this pretty girl that she met at a cafe near her house. Her hair was dark purple and she was in a yellow hoodie. Minjeong had remembered her vividly because the girl accidentally took her drink without realising. Minjeong being the introvert she was, she didnt correct that girl and just reordered another one. Apart from being an introvert, minjeong also did not want to talk to the girl as she seemed to be in a rush.

Minjeongs blog user : wint

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter