Chapter 1 (Intro)

It's not you, it's me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a family of five, Kang Min-Hyuk & Kang Sora the parents. Knowing that they have three wonderful girls makes them extremely grateful. The oldest was Kang Boa, followed by Kang Taeyeon and Kang Seulgi. Both of the parents landed well-paying jobs. They all attend church together each Sunday. Also they have three lovely daughters who are diligently working and learning. Everyone could see that they are a perfect model family. 

 

Is that the perfect family as considered by the world? Is this the way life should look like? Are you required to be this way? However, the reality is that it wasn't as simple as it seemed. Reality is different. Have you ever thought or hoped that you could change one of your family members when you were angry with them? Of course Seulgi has thought of it before. Isn't it normal to have these thoughts? 

 

Seulgi always wished her father would praise her whenever she did something well, but this never happened. Not because Kang Min-Hyuk isn't a good father; he certainly is. He adores his three daughters equally, but for Seulgi, receiving praise from her father is one of the best things that can happen. Seulgi and her dad have a unique bond because they both enjoy talking about cars. Even occasionally, Sora will be irritated by Seulgi's steady agreement with Min-Hyuk in their argument.

 

Her lovely mother, Kang Sora, gives all she has to her three daughters and showers them with love. However, Seulgi never fails to win Sora over with her charming personality. Sora is an outstanding mother to Seulgi. Every one of Sora's cherished dau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter