Videos and Pictures

Ala Rasi
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

In Sung found Ji Hyo preparing the table already when he got out from their bedroom. He woke up and found her spot empty which is very   very unusual. Oftentimes even if she wakes up ahead of him, she would snuggle more towards him until he wakes up especially if she isn’t working. Today they are hosting the monthly dinner of their close friends. They already cleaned up the apartment earlier before they took a nap. They already ordered some food for the night except for dessert which he will be preparing and some wine to be bought nearby, all is set. Ji Hyo was very focus with what she is doing and didn’t notice In Sung. There was a certain aura in her that he felt she is a bit bothered.

“Babe? You left me alone there “In Sung said walking towards her with open arms. Ji Hyo looks up and her face lit up and she smiled and run towards him. “You deserve to sleep more since you’ve been working so hard lately “Ji Hyo told him while In Sung is back hugging her while she continues to set the table.

Unknown to many both are very clingy to each other. They both love to hug and hold hands and kiss and just be near with each other. That’s why their close friends always tease them that their being clingy will lead them to confirm their relationship and engagement as well. They’ve been together for almost six years now and engage for 5 months but the public doesn’t about it. Although fans have seen them together and posted pictures of them together in the internet but they never confirmed nor deny the status of their relationship. Both agreed when they became official as a couple to keep it from the [public and be as low key as possible.

“Do you think we should put flowers in here? “Ji Hyo asks, In Sung look at the table. She may be bad in cooking but she is very good in other things including table setting. “Yup. We can get flowers and the wine also. Would you like to go now? “.

As he was waiting for Ji Hyo who was changing her clothes his manager called.

“Hello. “

“Hello, have you checked the internet? You and Ji Hyo are in the news again. Let me know if you’d like to issue a statement this time “he can feel his manager is smiling at the other line. “Wait. Let me check. I’ll call you back. “

And there he saw two video clips and pictures. He realized it was just taken recently. Three or four nights ago when they d

Please log in to read the full chapter