Chapter 1

Keep Up Appearances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I told you Baekhyun, you can crash in my place until you find your own." Baekhyun felt a pat on his back greeting him by the entrance of the building. 

" Betting my arm you wouldn't find anything close to campus. The first week is almost over."

Baekhyun was in the middle of freeing the most exhilarating yawn, eyes shut closed but he didn't have to see their faces to recognize these two men. 

 

" You know I can't let you help me, my parents will know. Let's worry about Sehun's to be amputated arm instead" he left the two for effect and entered the building. 

 " You finally found a place? " 

Baekhyun nods, not batting a look on Chanyeol. Is he proud of this incredible find? Yes. After a week of hell and running from place to place, He's more than glad to find an apartment to stay into. When he saw the listing on the student pinboard he knew this is his one and only shot until the next semester or next school year even, until the students renew their leases. Baekhyun came to meet the student who made the listing yesterday with the intention to keep the keys to the apartment and get this first decent sleep since landing in the country. 

" Where is it?" The other asked. 

" Just two blocks away from campus." 

" You mean...HunderedVirtue Residences? You said your family won't help you this time?"

" I'm not actually renting the place from the estate, I have a roommate. I'm renting it off from my roommate. "

 

As if sharing the same braincell, Sehun and Chanyeol slowly turned to each other, a grin slowly painting through their face and chanted. 

" House warming! House Warming! Housewarming! " Everyone whom they passed by stared at the parade of two tall men chanting non-stop with fists in the air as they followed an amused Baekhyun through the halls. When he realizes he can't out walk the two even when he jogs. On the turn to enter the cafeteria Baekhyun hits the two to shut-up and replies, " Shhh! No more partying. " He declares to the two, true to his epiphany yet one can still recognize the interested expression on his face that he feigns. "and besides, my roommate made a rule of having no friends over. " Knowing his friend should make a scene over it, Baekhyun runs to the line to get his lunch. 

 

The apartment was amazing, fully furnished except for his room, but the place had everything ready! Wifi, heater and air-conditioning installed, living room and kitchen functional with appliances. Ammenmities? Screw that, but thanks for the pool and gym passes, the unit itself was a dream come true. The only worry he had when he met his roommate to-be was it was a girl. 

Wouldn't she prefer to room with a girl? But she wouldn't be discussing the unit if she'll re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter