Holding On

Diggy Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

Literally me holding on to this ship. Also a little bit of angst :)

-----

Eunae sighed as she continued working on her schoolwork.

Going back to school after being an idol was not a normal path but there was nothing she could do as her group fell apart after some of her members terminated their contracts and they were left in the dungeon for years without any future plans or information from their company. They all just drifted as their contracts ended and did not get full closure from disbanding. She was able to leave one last goodbye on the group's instagram but that was it. 

The idea of going back to school only made sense in her head as she didn't think she'd be able to resign with any other company and often doubted her skills compared to the newly debuted groups that were able to make their waves in the industry compared to her group. 

She shook her head to get rid of the thoughts to try on focus on her work.

You can do this Eunae, the test is tomorrow! Hwaiting! Eunae thought to herself.

-----

"The test was so hard Nahyunie," Eunae complained on the phone while she was cleaning her apartment after coming home from the dreadful test.

"Haha, I bet you did great my Eunae-ah," Nahyun cheered.

Eunae smiled and continued wiping her shelves before she stopped at one framed photo she had on the shelf. It was her and Seulgi smiling brightly right after the IDOT finished up. She had a sad smile on

Please log in to read the full chapter