It’s okay unnie

I’ll Protect You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s okay unnie. I’ll protect you,” Yunjin smiled endearingly at her unnie. The coward, who we call Sakura (not a real name) just cowered and tightened her grip on the younger.

 

You know Team Rocket? Well they're trouble aren’t they?

Well Yunjin could be their member. But it wouldn’t be complete without another 2 right?

 

So here comes another problem. Eunchae.

Giggling as she’s enjoying the terrified looks on her unnie, “scaredy cat” she muttered. Sakura glared at her but has Eunchae ever been scared? Nah, nope. Not now at least.

 

The maknae winked at her other unnie and the said unnie nodded. Part 1 of Sakura’s journey to hell begins….

 

 

“Wait, what the duck? Eunchae why am I here Eunchae!!!” Sakura shouted as she was shoved to the front. She doesn’t remember agreeing to this. No she does not! She was supposed to just stay on the ground taking care of their items. How the heck did she get into this queue??!! And how do the people in front of them suddenly vanish?

 

Is this the sign of time? Is she about to die? Oh no she hasn't even made peace with Maru yet!

 

Well that’s where she got it wrong. She got into a pyramid scheme.

“Eunchae… Eunchae!!!”

To God goes her hearing. Her small unnie surely has a hidden loud voice. She never expected that petite girl would sound so loud. AND THE RIDE HAVENT EVEN STARTED YET!!!

‘You owe me 1 million won Yunjin unnie!’ She kept a mental note.

 

“Unnie. You like Red Velvet right?” 

Sakura nodded.

“So just imagine riding this while listening to On A Ride,” uhm the solution is not that easy Eunchae. 

“How??? I’m about to die??!! You can’t possibly tell me to imagine a song I can’t even breathe!”

“Unnie,” Eunchae tapped her hand, “Sometimes you gotta be bold. Just rock the ride and BOOYAHHHH!!”

The three in front of them bursted out laughing. The grand scheme is launching!


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter