Chapter 3

MNET Scandal - EXO Ver.

 

She just ended piano class. Her hair was tied in a messy bun with a thick scarf around her neck. It was winter and soon Christmas. She was about to walk out of the class room but then someone called out for her.

"Good luck for the recital Ki Seung ah!" her piano instructor said as she waved at her leaving.

"Unnie, you say that everyday!" she giggled as she looked back at her piano instuctor and smiled.

"Chincha? Wahhh you make me sound old!" she laughed as she scratched the back of her neck.

"Anyway! Kamsahimnida~" she bowed 90 degrees and left. She then rushed to the bus station and waited for a bus to come. A few minutes later, a blue coloured bus arrived with a big banner at the side. She stepped in to see no one on board except the bus driver. She titled her head but went in anyways. 

The bus left to the next destination. She looked out the window and thought that the bus usually goes to another bus stop. The one that the bus is going to is further than the one it usually goes, and it never went to that destination before. But then she couldn't care and so took out her iPod and played a song. She hummed to the song until the bus arrived to the next bus stop.

A guy went in with a mask on his face. He sat behind Ki Seung and took out something. She didn't know what was going on since she had her earphones plugged in her ears. The guy tapped Ki Seung's shoulder and she looked at him. She took out one side of the earphone so she could hear.

"Yes?" she said politely. He smiled under his mask but she couldn't see. He handed a box with a little note on it. She took it and looked at him, puzzled.

"What's this?" he pointed at the note indicating that she should read it. And so she did.

Next stop, Chungmuro. : It wrote.

It made her more confused but then she went along with it. She waited for the next to Chungmuro and she guessed something might happen. As soon as the bus stopped at Chungmuro, a pretty girl walked in alone with a sling bag slung from her shoulder. Her hair was redish-brown and was wearing cute fake glasses.

Amazed, she stared at her. The girl walked and sat infront of her. Then the bus began to go the next destination.

What exactly is going on here? she thought. She shook the thought off and looked out the window as she saw many expensive cars passing by.

"Excuse me?" the girl said to Ki Seung and it caught Ki Seung's attention.

"Uh..N-nae?" the girl bit her lip and gave something to Ki Seung. There was another note on it and so she read it.

Next stop, Euljiro. One more stop to go.

She blinked at the note and looked at what's under it. It was another box. She opened them both and found a pendant in each box. One box, was the letter C, the other box was an E. I wonder what's this for? she thought. She waited again for the next destination as she stared down at the pendants.

As soon as she thought, the bus stopped at Euljiro. Another guy came in with a cap and a backpack. They seem like normal citizens, though. She thought again.

He sat at an empty seat beside the other guy. It seemed like they knew each other. They did a handshake and laughed at messing up the handshake. She heard them laughing but tried not to care. Just then, he patted her shoulder and handed another box. Another box?

She read the note first, Last stop, Toegyeoro.

Then, she didn't hesistate to look what's in the box. It was the letter T. CET?

What is up with these pandants?

The last stop, Toegyeoro. Another came in with brownish hair and a white t-shirt. She thought he would sit at the back but he sat next to her. In his hands were another box.  Surprised, she looked at him. 

"Annyeong" he looked at her and smiled.

"Annyeong" she bowed slightly and smiled. He then handed her the box. 

She then read the note, Will you be my girlfriend for a week?(:

Thrilled, she looked at him and smiled. She slowly nodded as he was smiling back. "Open the box" Chanyeol spoke.

In the box were bracelet chains. "A gift, for our first meeting" he said in a seducing manner. Her face heated up and tried to hid her face. "What do I do now?" he took the box with other pendants. Their hands slightly touch but it made Ki Seung's heart race faster. And so was Chanyeol's.

"You see, this is a charm bracelet. It marks a special memory. You see, Chungmuro, Euljiro and Toegyeoro, are special because we were going to meet" he smiled at her and connected the pendants to the bracelet's chain.

"Wear it. Every special memory we share, I'll buy a new pendant" he said as he put the bracelet on her wrist. Woah, he is so dreamy and sweet. She thought.

Shyly she said, "K-kamsahimnida" she blushed and looked away. Chanyeol realized it but tried to not laugh at her cutesy.

 

_______________________________________________

Wahhhh, Chanyeol's so sweet :') HAHAHA. 
Sorry I didn't update for sometime now. I was busy with school -_______-