Chapter 2

MNET Scandal - EXO Ver.

It's been a week since you've left Kangnam and came to Seoul. Sae Mi has enough money for a week more. Her mission is to look for money and survive in Seoul for good education. Lee Soo Man's secretary had met Sae Mi a few days ago, discussing about MNET Scandal. It involved money and so she took the offer.

It was finally the day that they'd start filiming but she doesn't know when it would start. They wouldn't tell her. So she decided to go out to have some fresh air before it starts. It was a bright day that filled with fluffy clouds in the sky. A big round ball of gas, the sun. Birds tweeting around and couples holding hands like there's no tomorrow.

"Maybe they cancelled the show. It's getting late.." she thought then she looked up at the sky. It was getting darker by the second. As she looked infront, a guy with a casual dressing with nicely cut hair stood there, smiling.

"Mwoya? A pedo?" she thought. Shocked, she couldn't say anything.

"Annyeonghaseyo" he bowed 90 degrees and put on a charming smile. 

She blinked and tried to understand what was going on. A random stranger coming to you, saying hi? A charming stranger that is. She bowed as well, "Annyeong"

"EXO's Sehun imnida!" he introduced himself. Then suddenly, a cameraman with a huge camera on his shoulder appear behind this Sehun guy. Now she understood, the filming has started. She looked up at him and smiled, "Joo Sae Mi imnida".

"Will you be my girlfriend for a week?" Sehun said shyly but didn't show.

Sae Mi nodded and they linked hands. "Aren't we going to fast..?" Sae Mi thought.

"Wah, she's so pretty" Sehun thought as he took a peek of her. They met eyes and looked away quickly. Sehun laughed awkwardly while Sae Mi blushed. The cameraman followed them as to where they walked.

"Where do you plan on going, oppa?" she curiously asked.

Honestly, he had no idea. He was too excited until he forgot to plan where to go. He thought fast and said, "N Seoul Tower" he smiled at her.

"Wae?" she tilted her head cutely.

"Because I want to prove to myself that you're more beautiful than the scenery of Seoul" he charmily said. She could feel her face heat up and it was now as red as a tomato.

He had heard about the Love Padlock thing in N Seoul Tower and felt like trying it with her. It was said that if a couple lock two padlocks together, their relationship will stay like the padlocks, locked together inlove.

She giggled and went along with it.

 

_____________________________

Care to share your thoughts? :)