Chapter 1

MNET Scandal - EXO Ver.

According to Mae Ri, she had an audition tomorrow. She was infront of the mirror, practicing her lines. Her hands were cold and shivery due to how nervous she was. Can I make it through? She thought. She practiced a few more lines and collapsed on the floor thinking that she got the lines all mixed up and wrong. Nervously, she got up with the support of a chair. A second later, her sister burst in with excitement.

"Unnie! It's the day that we've been waiting for!!" a 15 year old, Chichi said. whitle hugging her unnie.

"What do you mean?" trying to free herself from the hug.

"Have you forgotten? Aigoo, unnie you're just 17 but you act like a 65 year old ahjumma!" that earned a tickle fight from Mae Ri. They tickled each other for about 5 minutes and stopped from lack of oxygen.

Panting, Chichi continued, "MNET Scandal day!!" then she got up and went over to a calender and pointed to a particular date.

"See, December 10th, MNET Scandal. You even wrote it down here and yet you've forgotten!" Mae Ri facepalmed herself for her lack of memory. She looked at the time, and remembered that she had to go out with her best friend, Mi Ra. She groaned and changed her clothes to a very casual one.

"Thanks for reminding me, Chichi ah. Now, unnie needs to go to Caribbean Café. Annyeong!" Mae Ri grabbed her bag and coat then left. She hailed a cab and ran to Caribbean Café.

"Ah! Mae Ri, I thought you'd abandon me here alone" Mi Ra said as she laughed and invited Mae Ri to sit. They talked as they caught up with each other even though they haven't seen each other in 2 days.

Their drinks came and was given by a charming waiter.  Mi Ra looked at him as if she's seen him before. He looks so familiar somehow, she thought. Mae Ri hadn't notice the waiter as he asked for anything else to order but she was too busy talking to Mi Ra.

The waiter went away and they kept on talking, "Oh! Chichi told about MNET Scandal!" Mi Ra bursted. Mae Ri kept on shushing her as she was afraid someone might hear.

"Shh will you? Aishh" Mae Ri slurped her drink and giggled, "When does it start filming?" Mi Ra excitedly asked.

"Uh, I don't really know. They said they would film randomly" she shrugged and slurped her drink again.

"Even if you're not ready?" Mi Ra beamed

"Even if I'm not ready. Yeap" she nodded and laughed.

"Excuse me, Miss Mae Ri" an unfamiliar voice said from a figure that was standing beside their table.

She looked up to see the same charming waiter, "Ah, how do you know my name?" she blinked in curiosity. Kai's heart raced as he saw how pretty she was.

"EXO's K-kai imnida" he stuttered as he introduced himself. She tilted her head as she had never heard a group called EXO before. A few seconds later, Mi Ra poked her and she snapped out of her gaze. 

"It's Kai!!" she squealed.

"Who?" Mae Ri didn't understand her best friend at that moment.

Then suddenly, Kai took out a bouquet of mixed flowers and handed it to Mae Ri.

"Will you be my girlfriend for a week?" then Mae Ri remembered about MNET Scandal,

"Ahh, MNET Scandal.." she mumbled as she accepted the flowers with a big heart.

Kai smiled and held out his hand, "Let's go then?" she took it and they went on their way. 

"TAKE CARE OF MY BABY, KAI OPPA!!" Mi Ra yelled as she waved at them.

First destination, Cheonggyecheon.

 

 

______________________________________

How do you guys like it so far? 8D