Chapter 1

Journey to the Horizon
Please log in to read the full chapter

The brilliant shades of blue of the skies bend with the dark blue of the ocean. The horizon stretches far and wide.
The smell of salty sea air and the cool breeze. Hyesu was enjoying the beauty of mother nature. She was embracing
it till she felt an arm wrapped around her waist.

“Happy Anniversary my love”

She smiled and turned to face her beloved fiancé, Jungkook, the crown prince of Dime.

“Back to you too” She turned to face him and hug him back.

They stood in that position for a while until Jungkook decided to break that moment.
"What was in your mind? He asked.
Hyesu sighed in sadness as she broke away from him and just stared at the ocean outside.
He saw her expressionand he knew what was in her mind.
 

"You missed her don't you?" He saw her touching her star-shaped necklace.
Hyesu touched her necklace which was star-shaped with the wording of FRIEND. The necklace was precious to her as it was given by someone special.
Her eyes brimmed with tears at the thought of that person.
 

"I missed her a lot. It's been a year and there is still no news of her.  I don't even know if she is still alive or dead." Her fiance hugged her in comfort.

"Let's just hope that she is in a better place no matter what." He patted her head which made Hyesu lean on him.
They broke apart due to the sudden knock.


"Yah Jeon Jungkook! Get your out here! It's your event and your ship so you should be the one in charge."
A voice can be heard yelling from the outside of the room.

Jungkook and Hyesu looked at each other and eventually burst out laughing. He wiped her tears.

"Don't cry, my love. You will need to look good for the later event. It's our special day today.  You will need to look like a princess."
Hyesu smiled and nodded her head.  His lips touched her forehead. She blushed.

"You better go now before Seokjin oppa starts his nagging." She pushed him out of the room.
"Araso , araso. You are cute. See you later." He winked and left.


She shook her head in denial and thought about how she even fell for that silly prince. She walked to her dressing table to do a bit of touch-up. Once she was done, she admired her look for a moment until her eyes saw her necklace through t

Please log in to read the full chapter