Final

Home is Where Red Velvet Shines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red Velvet, the beloved K-pop girl group, found solace and joy in the simple pleasures of domestic life. When they weren't lighting up stages with their electrifying performances, they relished in the warmth and comfort of their shared moments.

 

On a sunny weekend morning, the members of Red Velvet gathered in their cozy apartment. Joohyun, Seulgi, Seungwan, Sooyoung, and Yerim had planned a day filled with laughter and relaxation. They decided to start the day by making a scrumptious brunch together.

 

Joohyun took the lead in the kitchen, effortlessly preparing a delicious spread of pancakes, eggs, and fresh fruits. Seulgi and Seungwan playfully argued over who would be in charge of making the coffee, while Sooyoung and Yerim excitedly set the table with colorful plates and flowers.

 

As the aroma of breakfast filled the air, they gathered around the table, sharing stories and teasing each other like the sisters they had become. The apartment resonated with their laughter and joyful banter, creating an atmosphere of love and camaraderie.

 

After a satisfying meal, they decided to have a movie marathon, snuggling up on the couch with blankets and pillows. They indulged in a selection of their favorite films, their eyes fixed on the screen as they laughed and cried together. It was these moments of togetherness that reminded them of the unbreakable bond they s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter