Final

Don’t Play With My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy was determined to change the perception of her as a mere "player." She was more than her reputation, and she knew that if she wanted to capture Irene's heart, she had to prove it. With every match she played, Wendy gave it her all, showcasing her skill, dedication, and the fire that burned within her.

Meanwhile, Irene observed Wendy from a distance, intrigued by the girl who defied societal expectations. She admired Wendy's confidence, her relentless pursuit of her passion, and her unwavering determination. But Irene was cautious, wary of getting involved with someone who might only play with her heart.

---

One day, after a particularly intense soccer match, Wendy found the courage to approach Irene. With her heart pounding, she asked Irene to meet her at their school's rooftop—a place where their secrets could be shared beneath the vast sky.

As the sun set, Wendy poured her heart out to Irene, confessing her feelings and dispelling the misconceptions that surrounded her. She told Irene how every kick of the ball represented her desire to prove herself, not just as a player, but as someone deserving of Irene's affection.

Irene listened intently, her heart softening as she saw the vulnerability beneath Wendy's tough exterior. She saw the sincerity in her eyes and the passion that radiated from every word. Irene realized that Wendy was serious about courting her, far from the rumors that plagued her.

"I've watched you play, Wendy," Irene finally spoke, her voice gentle yet firm. "And I've seen y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter