[1] fin.

One love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 



 

The sounds of bird humming, trees that are dancing and the sun that shines so bright. It was a very fine day, the smile that can be seen at the little girl face as she sliding down at the slide.

 

 


 

The little girl was playing at the playground with her nanny, her mother can't be able to play with her because of her work since her mother was a single parent.
 

 

 

 

 

 

“Minmin.” her nanny called the little girl.

 

 

 

 


 

“Yes?” the little girl look at her nanny with a smile. 

 

 

 

 


 

"I'll be buying you some snack there, don't go anywhere okay?" the little girl nodded as she sat in the swing and sway her feet in the air. 

 

 

 

 



 

The little girl hums as the beautiful butterfly flies in front of her that cause her to pay attention to it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The butterfly flies around her and the little girl was so attracted to the beautiful butterfly, she stood up and try to touch the butterfly as the happiness was written on the little girl face. 

 

 

 

 


 

Suddenly the butterfly slowly flying away, the little girl was about to follow the butterfly when she remember something.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, Mommy said don't follow a butterfly.. but that butterfly is so beautiful" the little girl pouted that makes her look like a pup.

 

 

 

 

 

The little girl look once again to the butterfly, it looks like the butterfly was calling her so she followed the butterfly even though her mother said not to. 

 

 



 

“Minmin” her nanny called out but Minmin was nowhere to found.

 

 

 

 

 

“Minmin, where are you? don't play hide and seek okay?" her nanny was getting worried.

 

 

 

 

“Where are you Minmin? I'll be dead if your mother found that you are missing" the old lady said as she dial the little girl mother. 

 

 

 


 

"Oh Aunty why are you calling me?"

 

 

 

 

"Is Minmin giving you hard time again?"

“Aunty??”

 

"M-maam.."

"Why?”

 

“Minmin”

 

"What about her? is she alright?" 

 

"I lost her maam.."

 

"What do you mean you lost her?" 

 

"I- told h-her to stay at the swing.. 

because I’ll buy her snack then when I came back, 

she was nowhere to found"

 

"WHAT!!!!! WHY DID YOU LEFT HER IN THE FIRST PLACE!! OMG" 

 

"I-m sorry maam. 
I'll going to find her."

 

 

"Please.. look for her.. i can't lose her.

 After I finish this I’ll text you then tell me where you are."

 

 

 

 

 

 

After that call the old lady start finding the little girl, she wipes her tears as she walk to find the little girl.

 






 

 

 

 

 

 

--




 

 

 

The sounds of car beeping their horn as the traffic was visible and cars wasn't even moving, groans can also be heard from every drivers. 

 

 

 


 

"Ugh! this heavy traffic" the youngman hit his steering wheel as he was getting frustrated, he get his phone from the passenger seat and dialed a number. 

 


 

"Yah Shin Ryujin! Why you took so long to answer?" 

 

"Chill wil you?"

 

"Why are you so hot headed at this early?"

 

"Heavy traffic man, and I think I might not be 

able to show up. So just take care of it and see you at my house" 

 

“Yeah, Whatever Minjeong." 

 

 

 

 

The young man stare at the window as the call ended and saw a little girl at the side walk that look so lost. He can't take his eyes on the little girl, he should just ignore it but there’s inside him that pushing him to go to the little girl. 

 

 

 

 

Since cars aren't moving at all and since he was close to the sidewalk, he decided to walk to the little girl who look lost, he unbuckled his seatbelt and turn off the engine and approach the little girl.
 

 

 

 

"Hey. Are you lost?" Minjeong kneeled down, the little girl look at him with a tears in her eyes, the little girl doesn't responded. 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm.. what's your name?" Minjeong asks the little girl.

 

 

 

 

"My mom said.. I shouldn't talk to stranger." the little girl said as she hug her knee, Minjeong smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm, okay. I'm Kim Minjeong“ the little girl looks at him with a confused look.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm saying my name so you won't think of me as a stranger, I'm not a bad guy" Minjeong smile to the little girl. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you really not a bad guy?" the little girl wipes the tears that rolling down to her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

"I'm not, so are you lost?" the little girl nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm. so tell me your name and your address so I can take you home." Minjeong smile to the little girl and patted her head.

 

 

 

 

"I-m Minmin. I don't know our address." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you lost in the first place?" Minjeong asks.

 

 

 

 

 

"I followed a beautiful butterfly but when I reach here it was nowhere to found. Then now I am lost.”

 

 

 

 

 

“You shouldn't follow a butterfly you know." Minjeong said.

 

 

 

 

“I should have listen to my mom" the little girl cried again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Shh don't cry Minmin, We will find your parent okay?" Minjeong comforted the little girl. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Really?" Minmin smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, oh you're really pretty when you smile. Your mother must be beautiful." Minmin smile more at Minjeong’s compliment.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, my mom is really really pretty" Minjeong chuckles and he stood up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So let's find your mother." Minjeong offer his hand to the little girl but Minmin still doubted him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not a bad guy Minmin~" 

 

 

 

 

"Are you really gonna find my mom and bring me to her?" Minjeong nodded and smile to Minmin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Promise?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I promise" Minmin held Minjeong’s hand and she follows him towards his car.

 

 



 

Minjeong lifted Minmin to the passenger seat and buckled the seatbelt, then he also buckled his seatbelt. He look at the little girl and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"This might be a long ride little one because of a heavy traffic." Minmin nodded as she yawn.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You can sleep if you want. Is the aircon too cold for you?" Minmin shook her head as her eyes now closing. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minjeong smile as he shook his head and saw the little girl being adorable.

 

 

 

 













 

"Aunty!" the girl with black long hair called the old lady.

 

 

 

 

"Maam." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where is she?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I still can't find her, I’m sorry." The old lady  cried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I search all the places even in the sidewalk but she wasn't there" The black hair girl hold onto her head as she was getting frustrated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been 7 hours since the little girl got lost, still no single trace of her. Her mother was so worried, they search the place once again hoping that Minmin was there. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s getting darker that the lady and nanny decided to go to a police station, The black haired girl rush to the police station.

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me, Is there any person reported that he/she surrendered a missing person?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why ma’am?"

 

 

 

 

 

"My daughter been missing since 10am" 

 

 

 

 

 

"I’ll check it, what’s your name and your daughter's name?" the policeman asks.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm Yoo Jimin and my daughter's name is Yoo Minjin her nickname is Minmin, she was small like this and she has the same mole as I am." Jimin answer as fast as she can. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, there's one earlier. Is she on her ponytail?" Aunty nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is there any address where they take my daughter?" Jimin asks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yea there is." the police man shows the paper that was left by the person who's taking her daughter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin’s eyes widened when she saw the person's name.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"N-no w-ay... just same name I g–uess.”



















 

"Hey little one wakey wakey!” Minjeong taps the little girl shoulder that make Minmin groans.
 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm.. are we already in my house? do you find it?"  Minjeong shook his head and Minmin looks sad. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey don't be sad, I left my contact at the police station earlier, so if your mother go there they probably will pick you up here" Minjeong smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on let’s go inside my house" Minjeong said as he lifted the little girl out of his car.

 

 

 

 

 

The two of them walks inside Minjeong’s house, the little girl was holding to Minjeong’s hand. The young man open the door and greeted his friend.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey! How’s the meeting?" Minjeong said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't 'hows the meeting me’ Kim Minjeong" Ryujin said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I thought you were trap in the traffic but why you have a child next to you?" Ryujin said as he look at the little girl face. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The little girl look nervous when Ryujin looks at her, she hide behinds Minjeong’s legs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah yah yah! Don't scare this little girl." Minjeong said as he glared at Ryujin. 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's okay little one, He’s Mindongie friend" Minjeong said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But– I'm scared." Minmin said as she pouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Kim Minjeong!" Taeyeon called Minjeong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh! My." Taeyeon was shocked when she saw the little girl. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah Kim Minjeong come here" Taeyeon said as she walks over Minjeong and grabs his ears. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aw ouch it hurts noona" Minjeong yelp.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't 'it hurts noona' me. Why didn't you tell me you have a child huh" Minjeong look at Taeyeon with confuse look. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who's the mother of this child huh? Why you only show this cute little girl here today. Can't believe you." Taeyeon let her hand free from Minjeong’s ear that is now red.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you talking about noona? She's not my child okay?" Minjeong defended then he earned a smack from Taeyeon. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So your denying it now?" Taeyeon said. 

 

 

 

 


 

"Nooo, she's really not my daughter okay?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Then why does she look like you huh?" Ryujin joined. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The both of you have that similar lips, and your eyes and her eyes are the same." Ryujin added.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Just spill it out Minjeong, Were fine with this cute little girl" Taeyeon said as she walks towards the little girl and pinch her cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I am not really his father and she's not my daughter okay? I just help her because she was lost." Minjeong sighed and he slam his body on the sofa. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay fine if you say so, what's your name little girl?" Taeyeon asks.

 

 

 

 

 

"Minmin" Taeyeon looks at Minjeong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You even have the same nickname." Minjeong just sigh in defeat. She didn't argue anymore. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you hungry?" Minmin nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Im hungry tooo noonaaa" Ryujin said and earned a glare from Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Minmin walks to the dinning room so eunbi can feed Minmin, while Ryujin and Minjeong stays in the living room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kim Minjeong, are you sure Minmin is not your child?" Ryujin asks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How many times should I say that she's not my daughter okay?" Minjeonh said. 

 

 

 

 

 

"But— she really looks like you. Do you cheat behind Jimin’s back in the past?" Ryujin asks, Minjeong looks at Ryujin. 

 

 

 

 

 

"No. I can’t do that." Minjeong sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You missed her?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Always. It’s been 5 years since the last time I saw her, she even left me when I wake up in the morning after Giselle’s party." Minjeong deeply sighed.
 

 

 

 

 

 

"I’m sorry that I bring this topic" Ryujin felt guilty.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nah, It’s already in the past so don't worry."  Minjeong nodded while smiling. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Taeyeon noona, I’ll change my clothes and if my phone rings answer it maybe its Minmin’s mom" Taeyeon nodded as she grab Minjeong’s phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was feeding Minmin, as the little girl was enjoying her food,  Minjeong’s  phone ring. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll answer it, you continue to eat okay?" Minmin nodded as she munching her food.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello? Who's this?" 

 

 

"Hello?" 

 

"A-ahh.."

 

 

"Is this Kim M–Minjeong?" 

 

 

 

 

"It's Minjeong’s number but your talking to Kim Taeyeon, Who are you?" 

 

 

 

"Ah.. Taeyeon unnie.."

 

 

Taeyeon felt a familliar voice when the girl on the phone calls her name.

 

 

 

"It's Yoo Jimin.. 

Is my daughter 

Minmin is there?" 

 

 

 

 

"Mommmyy?" Minmin said as she heard her mother's name while Taeyeon was left dumbfounded. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Noona is that Minmin’s mother?" Minjeong said then he snatch the phone from Taeyeon’s hand. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello, if this is the mother of Minmin, You can pick her up in the address that I’ve given to the police officer. please come quickly because your daughter missed you." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mommy come quickly.. 
I wuv u" Minmin said. 

 

 

“Minmin wait for 

Mommy okay?" 

 

 


Jimin hang up the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minmin exclaim when she saw her mother’s picture in Minjeong’s phone. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh this my mommy, Mindongieee do you know my mommy?" Minjeong was also left dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is that woman your mom?" Minmin nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hu-h" Minjeong’s mind doesnt work right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's true that Jiminie is her mother, she spoke to me earlier." Ryujin runs towards the dinning room when he heard it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT? THIS IS JIMIN’S CHILD?? YAH KIM MINJEONG DID YOU PREGNANT JIMIN?" Ryujin said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"N-no..? Hey little one hmm what's your father's name?" Minmin turns sad.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I don't know.. my mom said he left us when I was still in her womb." Minjeong nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

“You know there’s a possibility that this might be yours, the features of your face and her are same. She also look like a pup." Ryujin utter.

 

 

 

 

 

Now that they mention it, he can’t think properly nor process anything. All he think was that he will finally meet Jimin again.
 

 

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

 



After Jimin called Minjeong’s number she dials Giselle number afterward. 

 

 

“Giselle” 

 

 

“Hey? What’s the matter Jimin?” 

 

 

 

“Minjeong…”

 

"What about him?"

 

 

"He have my daughter" 

 

 

"What? did he kidnap Minmin?”

 

 

"No.. Minmin went missing and unfortunately 

his the one who found my daughter."

 

 

 

"So whats the matter with that?"

 

 

 

"I-m.. not ready to see him"

 

 

 

“Does he know?" 

 

 

 

"N-no, and I don't 
have a plan telling him"

 

 

 

 

"Okay.. just relax, just get your daughter and leave"

 

 

 

“Hmm.”

 

 

 

“Take care okay? 
don't be so nervous." 

 

 

 

 

 

The call ended and Jimin told the nanny to get home cause she will be the one who will pick up her daughter. 

 

 

 

 

Jimin was feeling nervous as she was driving, suddenly her car dies, but luckily it turn on again. 

 

 

 

 

 

Her heartbeat can't stay still as she was near at Minjeong’s house. 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin park her car in front of Minjeong’s house. She took a deep breath before she get out of her car and push the door bell. 

 

 

 

 

“Jiminieee..” Taeyeon was the one who open the gate.

 

 

 

 

“Taeyeon unnie.." Jimin said then she hug the latter.

 

 

 

 

“Where's Minmin?” Jimin asks.

 

 

 

 

 

"Inside, come in let's get inside, It’s cold outside." Jimin nodded then she follow the older.

 

 

 

 

 

As Jimin step inside, her eyes gaze turn in one direction, where Minmin and Minjeong was playing. She can't help but to smile but she hide it. 

 

 

 

 

“Minjin~” the little girl and Minjeong look at where the voice came from. 

 

 

 

 

“MOMMMMMY!!!!” Minmin runs towards her mother and hug her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! why did you get lost?" Jimin said then Minmin look down as she felt guilty. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I followed a butterfly, I’m sorry mommy. I promise not to follow any butterfly again“ Minmin eyes are now teary.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I told you not to follow butterflies right?" Jimin said as she wipes her daughter tears. 

 

 

 

 

"Luckily they found you, what if a bad person caught you." 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry mom." Jimin hugs her daughter again. 

 

 

 

 

"Don't get lost again okay? I can't leave without you.. You're the only one I have.. Mommy will go crazy if you get lost again” Minjeong’s heart felt a pang upon hearing what Jimin said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes mommy, I won't do it again." Jimin smile as she kissed her daughter’s forehead. She stood up and held Minmin’s hand. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Taeyeon unnie.. Thankyou for taking care of my daughter" Jimin said and bows.

 

 

 

 

“No problem, but it's Minjeong who found her, he's the one who should you thank." Taeyeon said, Jimin turn her gaze at Minjeong.

 

 

 

 

“Minjeong-ssi thankyou for taking care of my daughter, if anything you want just say it so I can payback." Jimin bows.

 

 

 

 

 

"No problem. Please take care of your daughter next time so she won't get lost." Minjeong smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

"We will be leaving now. Thankyou." Jimin said then she bows again. Jimin was about to walk when her daughter stop her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why baby?" Jimin looks at her daughter.

 

 

 

 

 

"Can I say goodbye to Mindongiee?” Minmin plead, Jimin agreed, the little girl runs towards Minjeong. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mindongieeee, Thankyou for taking care of me." her little arms wrap around Minjeong’s neck, Minjeong couldn’t help but to smile at the child action. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Listen to your mom well okay? so you won't get lost." Minmin nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's talk about puppies again next time.” Minjeong nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay” Minmin runs back to her mother side. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodbye little one." Minmin wave her hands towards to Minjeon, Ryujin and Taeyeon. 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin and her daughter was now out of their sight. Ryujin was the first one who break the silence.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow. Jimin still not changing she's still pretty." Minjeong nodded and sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yea, she's still the same." Taeyeon sits beside Ryujin. 

 

 

 

 

 

"But you know I’m still curious who is Minmin’s father. How old is Minmin?” Taeyeon asks.

 

 

 

 

 

“she said she’s 4 years old" Minjeong replied. 

 

 

 

 

 

"And you said, you and Jimin was a thing 5 years ago. that means.. you have the possibility that Minmin is your daughter?" Ryujin said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Did you and Jimin did it?" Taeyeon asks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah… How I wish I am Minmin’s father, but Minmin said the guy left them.”

 

 

 

 

 

“That guy is an after he make Jimin pregnant then he run to his responsibility.” Minjeong shook her head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yea that guy is really an " Ryujin said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Anyway, Minjeong look for Jimin and Minmin if the two are already gone home.” Taeyeon command then Minjeong stood up and open the door. 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Minjeong looks at the front of their gate and saw that the two are still there, It look likes they are having a hard time with their car. Minjeong walks toward to Jimin and Minmin’s direction. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey." Minjeong spoke up that startled the mother and daughter. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You startled me" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Im sorry." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mindongieee our car doesn’t work, I told my mom to call you but—" Jimin cover her daughter's mouth that make Minjeong chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why didn't you call me if your car isn't starting?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't want to be a burden, and in fact the taxi that I called already on their way" Jimin answered. 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's dangerous for you two to take taxi, I’ll take you two home." Minjeong said, Minmin on the other hand nodding her head non-stop.

 

 

 

 

"You don't have to do that." Jimin said.

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly Jimin’s phone rings. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello, where are y—?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey I just want to say that the booking is cancel, Thankyou. I’ll pay for the conpensation” Minjeong ended the call.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey! Why did you do that?" Jimin was annoyed.

 

 

 

 

"I said I’ll take you two home." 

 

 

 

 

 

"I told you to not" 

 

 

 

 

"Whether you like it or not I’m taking you two home, It’s late and it's dangerous, plus you said earlier just say what I want, then I want to drive you two to your house. Wait for me and I’ll get my car key." Minjeong runs towards his house, Jimin couldn't argue more. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on." Minjeong arrived and he open the door for Jimin and Minmin.

 

 

 

 

 

"Put your seatbelt little one" Minjeong said to Minmin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You too." Jimin was startled again when Minjeong spoke. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minjeong started the engine and drove, while they were on their way Minmin already fall asleep. Minjeong would glance to Jimin and if Jimin would look back Minjeong would get his glance back to the way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So.. You're single mother? Minmin told me.” Minjeong suddenly asks.

 

 

 

 

"Hmm" Jimin only hummed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It must be hard didn't it?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"At first, but I have mom to help me." Jimin replied. 

 

 

 

 

 

"If you don't mind if I asks?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ask what? turn left" Jimin said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who's Minmin’s father?" Minjeong’s sudden question makes Jimin nervous because she didn't know what to answer.

 

 

 

 

 

"I-m sorry.. I'm just curious yeah. She told me that you told her that her father left you two. Just want to know who’s that .” Minjeong scratches his head as he rumbling words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop in that gate" Jimin pointed then he stop the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Minmin were home." Jimin called out but Minmin didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter