1/1

Kiss kiss (It’s a drunken game)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Truth or dare, Tae Tae?”

 

“Dare!”

 

Enthusiastically, Taemin shouts the word. One finger is pointed into the air to emphasize his determination. And when he nearly topples over as a result, Minho is there to grab hold of him in time. 

 

“Okay, I think someone’s had a little too much past their limit.”

 

“Shut up.” Taemin brushes Minho’s caring hands off and turns to hear his dare. 

 

It’s one of those weekend nights when they all have a gap in their schedule and decided to meet up for dinner, drinks, and games. Similar to what they’ve done since their earlier days as a group. Back when they had been squished under one roof and prone to annoy the living daylight out of one another. So much has changed since then. Now they live separately, yet come together like this as if they’re honoring an old tradition or reminding themselves their bond stretches beyond one shared between co-workers. 

 

“Dare you say?” 

 

A sudden smirk embellishes Jonghyun’s lips. It quickly catches the attention of the other four in the room. On the shiny parquet floor of Kibum’s spacious home, they have formed a neat circle around a mess of abandoned food, crushed-up beer cans, and empty soju bottles. 

 

“What’s with the smirk, Jong?” Kibum butts in bitterly. “I swear if you don’t go easy on him while he’s this wasted I’ll castrate you.”

 

“There’s no need for threats. I have an idea that I think Taemin will enjoy, that’s all.” In addition to rolling his eyes, Jonghyun turns his attention back to the youngest person in the room, who is still eagerly awaiting his challenge. “I dare you to kiss Kibum.”    

 

A silence erupts. One where their breaths suddenly seem so prominent until the sound of an open palm hitting the back of Jonghyun’s head interrupts it. And Kibum doesn’t hold back on scolding him on Taemin’s behalf. 

 

“Are you mental!? Why would he do that!?” 

 

Another smack. To the arm this time. Jonghyun attempts to defend himself by raising both hands in the air. 

 

“Come on, it’ll be fun!”         

 

“In what universe would it be ‘fun’? You ert!”

 

“You don’t want to kiss me that much?”

 

Kibum halts and then turns his attention to the youngest person in the room in light of the softly uttered sentence. The tone seems to have hit something tender inside and instantly fills him with guilt. 

 

“No, that’s not— it’s— it’s just a stupid game, alright? Don’t feel like you have to do what he says.”

 

“Those are the rules, though.”

 

“Well, screw the rules.” 

 

“It’ll be quick, so let’s just do it.”

 

“See, he wants to kiss you—”

 

“You , shut it!” 

 

Kibum points a warning finger in Jonghyun’s direction but stops himself before cursing and emits a sigh instead. The situation doesn’t feel right. Even if Taemin for some reason didn’t object to Jonghyun’s suggestion. 

 

There’s little room for ponderings. While the other three groups together in one corner of a previous circle, Taemin heaves himself across the floor to where Kibum’s sitting. Without a shadow of a doubt, he then crawls into his lap and Kibum doesn’t know how to react. 

 

“Taemin, you really don’t have to—” 

 

“It’s okay, hyung.” Taemin smiles sheepishly, and more guilt is stuffed down Kibum’s throat. 

 

“This is not right. He’s ing drunk right now and doesn’t know what he is doing!”

 

“What’s the big deal? Just kiss and get it over with already.” Jonghyun adds.

 

“Why do I get the feeling you’re actually enjoying this?” Kibum shakes his head, but when he turns back to the awaiting man on his lap, he suddenly feels exceptionally nervous. 

 

Taemin’s eyes are full of curiosity and his lips curved into a subtle grin. Hastily, his adoringly small hands grab hold of Kibum’s collar and yank him forward. 

 

Kibum definitely hears the surprised gasps of the other members but he’s too overwhelmed to react because Taemin’s lips are now on top of his. 

 

It’s a passionate kiss, almost eager in fact, and Kibum’s more fond of it than he expected. The way Taemin’s full lips feel flaming hot against his own but saliva cold on his tongue. The way his small hands hold onto him so firmly. Or perhaps the simple fact that he fits so perfectly on his lap. 

 

When Kibum reciprocates the moment, his arms sneak around Taemin’s waist to bring them closer together. The sudden urge for intimacy is so palpable it almost consumes him entirely. 

 

Taemin hums in the process. Smiling into their kiss, he then nibbles at his hyung’s lower lip and pushes him down on the floor. That’s when reality hits Kibum. He knows he should break them apart, but Taemin does not intend to stop. 

 

Everything becomes a haze. Kibum so easily falls into Taemin’s rhythm and mimics his movements. While they devour each other’s lips, he rolls them over. Now it’s he who is pinning Taemin against the parquet floor. Their lips part ways and he dives into his neck to tease his sensitive skin. It brings a low moan out of Taemin who has forgotten about the others in the room. This is just him, his hyung, and the fantasies he’s been hoarding for far too long. 

 

Kibum stops. But amidst his surprise, he can’t help but wonder what sounds Taemin would make if things escalated further. 

 

“I think that’s enough…”

 

After overcoming the initial shock, Jinki is the first to step in. He tugs at Kibum’s shirt firmly enough to gain a reaction. 

 

As Kibum sits up straight, reality kicks back in and his cheeks heat up in a mix of bliss and shame. 

 

Taemin is confused at the loss. He remains on the floor, panting and propping himself up on his elbows. 

 

Everyone is silent, to the extent Kibum can detect the vigorous thumping of his own rapid heartbeat. He feels everyone’s eyes on him and swiftly raises to his feet. 

 

“Are you ing satisfied now, Jonghyun?” 

 

Rather than shouting the words, Kibum mutters them. But when he’s escaped to his bedroom and slammed the door shut what engulfs him is not anger but excitement . So eager and palpable, it sticks with him through the night. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If it wasn’t for the light seeping through the blinds he had not thought of closing the previous night, Kibum wouldn’t have guessed that it was morning because he’s not gained a single ounce of rest. 

 

His pressuring thoughts have resulted in a headache. All tied to the youngest member of their group and the scorching kiss they had shared. Kibum wonders if Taemin remembers it. If he regrets it. If things will be eternally awkward between them from this moment forward. 

 

It wasn’t the first time they had gotten drunk together. It wasn’t even the first time they had shared close skin-ship. But nothing of the past could compare to the intimacy of each other’s faces. 

 

Damn it

 

He knows he needs to talk to Taemin sooner rather than later. 

 

Kibum eventually tears himself from the bed, where Jonghyun is still fast asleep on the opposite end, and vacates the room. 

 

On the living room couch, Minho and Jinki are sleeping soundly. Minho on his back and Jinki hugging one of the giant couch cushions. Knowing they could both sleep through a storm, Kibum doesn’t even bother waking them. He proceeds to check his closet space and hidden office to see if Taemin had decided to sleep secluded from the rest. But it’s empty. And so is the rest of the house. 

 

A seed of worry is sowed in Kibum’s gut. It doesn’t make sense that Taemin would take off first thing in the morning unless something was wrong. 

 

“Jonghyun,” Overcome with worry and anger Kibum rips the blanket off the other who gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter