Vacio

The Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

In Sung woke up to a very quiet apartment. His bedside clock says 8:00 a.m. When he turned he realized Ji Hyo’s side is empty and he wondered why. There was no sign that she slept there. With a headache he got up and went straight to the bathroom to check if her girlfriend is there, but it was empty. He then went out of their bedroom. It was quiet in the living room, so he went to the dining area and it was empty. He then noticed a white envelop in the table with his initials on it with Ji Hyo’s handwriting. Puzzle about the letter he then opened it, he didn’t like what he is feeling holding the letter , he took a seat to read the letter properly.

 

J I S,

There are so many things I am supposed to tell you but I just don’t have the time anymore.

Thank you for always thinking of me whenever you are out with friends or far away. Thank you for taking time to check on me if I’ve eaten, if I want something or just to check if I am fine. You never fail to make me feel important. And, I am just so glad that you came into my life even though I lack so many things as a partner and as a girlfriend.

How can I repay all the love and concern you’ve shown to me all these years that we are together .

I wonder if I really make you happy? Are you really happy with me? Like as happy as I am when I think about you. Because when I think about you I know I am safe. Safe from all the confusion and sadness because I know you are with me. But,what about you? Do you feel the same way when you think of me? Do you feel that everything will be alright? Because that’s what I feel towards you. When I am tired from work I just want to go home right away so that I can see you and feel your warmth and see your welcoming smile just as I opened the door. I want to be hug and feel you no matter how sleepy you are at times.

Do you feel the same way,too? Like looking at me in my ugliest state and you still think I am the most beautiful person on earth because to me you are the most handsome guy next to my Daddy J. Even though you sleep with your mouth open and you snore loudly when you are so tired but when I stare at you, you still give me butterflies in my stomach and I can’t stop myself looking at you.

 

I don’t know but sometimes I feel like I need to step-up in everything I do for you, beacause you’ve given me so much love more that I deserve and I want to do the same for you. You love me so much and you always me feel very important. Do you feel the same way as I do? Have I shown you so much love. Do you I make you feel important? Because it worries me…

 

In Sung sighed and wonder what has gotten into her for her to write a letter for him. Did something happen without him knowing? Ji Hyo isn’t the type who writes letters in the first place. Their relationship is far from perfect but even so he is very happy with her. Their five years together and counting is such a bliss. And he is very contented and happy and peaceful.

 

It worries me that I may not be enough for you. That what if one day you’ll wake up and you will realize I am not the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter