Karina

Tell me did you ever loved me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Tell me did you ever loved me?
(WinRina Version)

By: Byulyi143

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's note: 

This is an improved version of the TMTYLM story but it is still fast phased.
Modified a few parts from the original.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Chapter I: Karina


*2 Years ago*

"Unnie, I-I Love you.." I looked at her, shocked from the words she just uttered. "I love you." The younger girl repeated her confession to the older girl.

"W-What? Why?" I asked as I became speechless of the words I heard from . Her smile slowly turned into frown. She looked at me as her eyes looked so dead and broken. I made this girl sad, I made her sad. Sudden guilt felt rushing through my heart.

I made one of the best people in my life sad,

and that made me feel that I regret sounding like turning her down.

"Because I like you unnie, no I love you. My heart beats faster whenever you are around. There were butterflies inside my tummy whenever I am with you." She said looking down. She slowly turned around. I know she is about to cry.

I hugged her.. I hugged her tight. She seemed shock when I hugged her.

"Don't cry, I don't want to make my girl cry." I uttered as she slowly calmed down.

She faced me and smiled at me as tears fell from her eyes.

I wiped those tears with my fingers. I hugged her and rubbed her back.

I smiled as I comfort her.

 

Ring!!

Ring!!

Ring!!

 

"Yes? Why?" I answered the phone early in the morning.

"JJagiii~ Morning Call!" (JJagi = Darling) Winter shouted as I answered the phone.

"Okay! Okay, thank you for calling me!" I hung up immediately and walked to the bathroom to take a quick bath. After taking a quick bath I went to my Kitchen and made myself some breakfast. I eat my breakfast in silence.

I prepare myself as I eat my breakfast. Afterwards, I wore my work clothes and grabbed my hand bag. I walked towards the door and looked back to check if everything is in place before I go. I locked my Condo and walked towards the elevator.

*1 message received*

I received a message from Winter. I sighed and looked at it.

from: Jagiya~

Jagii~ let's date later!!
Can we meet up in our favorite restaurant?

I know you’re busy but please take rests okay!
Have a great day!

To: Jagiya~

Okay, see you later then.

I sent the message and inserted my phone on my hand bag as I looked for my car keys.

I went out of the elevator and walked to my car a simple maroon sedan. I started the engine immediately drove off to work.

When I arrive at our company I went to my desk and prepared my things. My two office mates Ningning and Giselle approached me.

"Hey Karina!" I smiled at them as they greet me.
"Hey so what's up?" I asked as they sat beside me.
"Ningning and I have a group date later do you want to join us?" I was about to reject the invitation because I have already said ‘yes’ to my girlfriend since she messaged me awhile ago.

These two kept inviting me with group dates since they never knew I already have a girlfriend. They thought I was straight so they keep dragging me having dates with guys from different departments.

In all honesty, I don't want anyone to know my relationship with Winter, because it might ruin my image in the company and towards my friends. I knew how people judge Lesbians here our country.

"Are you going to reject our invitation again? Ahh don't you want to find a boyfriend?" Ningning said as she looked at me.
"The new employee will join us too didn't you know?" Giselle added trying to persuade me.
"New Employee?" I asked and they both nod.

"Yes the young and handsome bachelor from US he was hired by the company." Giselle explained, Ningning suddenly added, "So come join us later, come on you can’t say no!"

I was too pressured by these two and was not able to do anything so I took my phone out to text Winter.

I saw my message a while ago, it wasn't sent.

Why it wasn't sent? Oh! I was in the elevator a while ago maybe that's why.

I am lucky that the message a while ago wasn't sent.

I deleted my previous message that wasn't sent and made a new one.

To: Jagiya~

We will have a company dinner later, I can't maybe next time.

after a few minutes she replied back.

From: Jagiya~

Okay.

That was her reply short and simple. I placed my phone back to my bag.

I continu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter