Fin

What if we kiss?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yunjin and Sakura had been friends for what seemed like forever. Well maybe a few years but time goes slow when you’re with your crush. That’s what Yunjin feels. But they’re friends. Co-workers to be exact and Yunjin doesn’t cross any lines except when it’s on the road. So she bottled her feelings and just carried on with her life.

 

But really, how can one not fall in love with crazy, beautiful, funny, weird, unique, old-soul. Have She mentioned cute? But yeah all the best traits and silly ones in a person like… God does have a favourite. Well back to two friends~ They had been through thick and thin together, but tonight was different. Yunjin had just received a promotion at work, and they were out celebrating. They had a little too much to drink and were stumbling down the street, giggling and joking with each other.

 

Suddenly, Yunjin tripped and fell into Sakura's arms. Sakura laughed, trying to steady her friend. As they looked at each other, Yunjin asked, "What if we kiss?"

 

Sakura's heart skipped a beat. And she doesn’t even know why. Or maybe she was denying herself as usual. But now, with Yunjin's drunken confession, she felt like maybe there was a chance for something more.

 

"Are you sure?" Sakura asked, trying to keep her voice steady.

 

Yunjin nodded, her eyes hazy from the alcohol. Sakura leaned in, and their lips met in a sloppy, yet passionate kiss. It was like fireworks going off in both of their heads. They had never fe

Please log in to read the full chapter