Final

Ricky Really Doesn't Like Rollercoasters

"Ricky. Ricky. Ricky. Ricky!" Sammy was saying his name over and over as she tugged on his arm, open in a wide grin. 

"Yeah?" He asked, laughing at her cuteness. She was so freaking adorable (nothing new there) and her large brown eyes did nothing but make her doll-like look even prettier. 

"Can we go on that one? That rollercoaster? Please?" She asked, and of course he couldn't say no, especially not with the face she was giving him. Her cute, pouty lips... her large eyes that just seemed to grow larger every passing second...

"Of course." He smiled widely and kissed the top of her head. "Anything for Sammy!"

She laughed and kissed his cheek. "You're the best."

Ricky laughed, attempting to cover the fact that he was FREAKING OUT on the inside. Rollercoasters were scary, but his girlfriend was adorable and sweet and kind and he had finally taken her to a place she really enjoyed... unlike other dates where they were chaperoned and forced to go to places his Hyung's liked. And Ricky was going to make sure that this date was the best. He wouldn't puke on her like last time. 

They stood in line for a bit, and before Ricky new it, they were next in line to get into the coaster cars and he was trying not to shake, nervously biting his bottom lip. 

"Are you sure you want to go on this ride?" Sammy asked, looking concerned. Her eyebrows pulled together cutely. He loved that look on her face when she was worried. It was just too cute. "We can go on a different ride." She suggested.

"No, I'm a big boy, I can handle it."

She smiled sweetly. "You may be a big boy, but there are some things even big boys can't handle. If you don't want to, we can go on the Ferris Wheel."

Ricky was afraid of heights, but not as afraid as he was of rollercoasters. "Let's ride this one first, and then we'll go on the Ferris Wheel."

"I won't enjoy this ride unless you're enjoying it too." She pouted, reaching down to lace her fingers through his. Her other hand gripped her white floral skirt tightly.  "Come on, let's go."

Ricky sighed. "I brought you here so we could do things you wanted to do, so let's get on. Come on." The car had pulled up in front of them and Ricky pulled her down into the seats, waiting for their seatbelts to be checked before they met their doom. This rollercoaster was more tame than others, but it still went upside down and they still went high up into the air and dropped down really fast and it was still scary just to look at. Ricky took a deep breath and grinned. "Wooo!" He threw his hands up, though the ride hadn't started yet.

Sammy still looked worried, but she giggled at him. "The ride hasn't even started yet!" 

"So? I'm excited! I'm getting ready." He pumped his arms in the air a few times, then dropped them to pick up her hand and hold it tightly. He could admit he was scared, because he was. But this was something Sammy wanted to do, so he would do it.

The ride started up and Ricky closed his eyes, breathing deeply as he tried to calm his heartbeat. Sammy squeezed his hand reassuringly and he opened his eyes to smile at her quickly, before shutting them again, tightly, and whimpering. They finally made it to the top and Ricky felt the air push against his face as they fell. He refused to open his eyes, which only seemed to make it scarier. He could still feel Sammy's hand in his, her fingers his, and it made him feel so much better. It was nice to have something else to focus on while he was trying not to scream and cry in terror.

The ride stopped and Ricky felt his hair settle down against his face and he dared open his eyes to glance at Sammy. Her hair was all over the place, in her face, up in the air, in his face. He laughed and reached over to pat it down and she frowned. 

"This is why I hate fast rides. They ruin my hair." 

"Then why do you like them so much?" Their seatbelts came undone and they exited the car, patting down their clothes and hair.

"Because they're fast and fun."

Ricky smiled at her and helped her fix her hair, setting it back into place. "Come on, let's go on the Ferris Wheel."

"Are you sure?"

Ricky rolled his eyes and tugged on her arm to pull her forward so he could wrap his arm around her shoulders. "You're the one who suggested..."

"Yeah, but I know you're scared of heights..."

"If I can survive that rollercoaster, I can survive the Ferris Wheel. Let's go." He grabbed her hand and ran towards the Ferris Wheel, which looked so much bigger up close than it did farther away and he realized how high up it really was, but he ignored the feeling in the pit of his stomach that was screaming at him to stop and back away before it was too late.

They got on after a short wait and he settled onto the seat beside her, gripping the bar in the middle of the car. Sammy sighed and reached for his hand again, cuddling up close to him. 

"Ricky, it won't be that bad. It's actually really nice, if you don't look down. So don't look down, and look at me." She grinned and pulled on his arm so he would look down at her. He smiled back and settled down, letting go of his tight grip on the bar. 

"You look really pretty today."

"That's the fifth time you've said that." She was blushing. 

"Well, I mean it."

"Thank you." She nudged him cutely with her elbow. He laughed at her adorableness and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. They were moving up slowly, and he was fighting the urge to look down. "Ricky... I have something to tell you."

He looked down at her and grinned encouragingly at her blushing face. He loved the way her teeth bit into her lip nervously, the way her eyebrows furrowed and her eyes glistened. She was perfect. She let go of his hand so that her hands could meet and she pulled at her fingers nervously, moving to the side a bit so she could see him, though she was looking down.

"What is it?"

"Um..." Her face turned beet red and she shook her head. "Nevermind, I can't say it."

"You have to! Just say it." It was Ricky's turn to pout. "You have to say it or... I'll look down and have a panic attack."

She rolled her eyes at him. "That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard you say."

"That's the third time you've said that to me today."

"Well, you say stupid things."

"But you still love me." He laughed and her face flushed bright red. Ah, so that's what it was. "Is... that what you were going to say to me?"

"Hmm?" Her voice was raised an octave. 

"That... you love me?"

"Pssh, no. That wasn't..." She looked out the window and then back to him and she sighed in defeat. "Maybe. You ruined it." She mumbled.

"So say it now. I'll pretend I don't know. Say it." 

"No, you ruined it."

"Say it! Pleaaaase?" He begged, pouting and giving her his best pathetic look.

"Fine!" She huffed, covering her face with her hands. "Iloveyou."

"What? You said it to fast and I can't really hear you with your hands covering your mouth-"

"I love you, smart aleck!" She reached over to smack his arm lightly and he chuckled, moving closer to squeeze her shoulder, lifting his hand to reach under her chin and force her to look at him. 

"Hey. I love you too. Don't be embarrassed." 

"I'm not."  She mumbled again. 

He chuckled again and leaned forward to press a light kiss against her lips. She looked perplexed and then her face fell, gaped open, and her face filled with blood as a blush rose to her cheeks. Ricky just couldn't handle all this cuteness. So, he leaned forward again, and pressed his lips to hers again, but harder. Sweeter. After a few seconds, Sammy's lips started to move with his, though she was still quite startled. 

Ricky had never kissed her like this. And Ricky had never told her he loved her before. 

This was the best freaking date ever.

He leaned back after a few minutes to breathe, and grinned widely at her. "You're so cute."

"Shut up."

                                                                                                        

A/N: :DDDDDDDDD isn't it adorable OTL

TOO CUTE

STAPPIT MEEGHAN

Mkay, comment at this retardedness XD