With my love

I tried not to kill you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was early morning when Sakura smelled something burning in her dorm. She ran quickly to the kitchen and saw a gaping Kazuha.

And of course, a wild Yunjin.

“Uhm… What… What is this?” She sniffed around the kitchen.

 

“Oh Hi Gorgeous! I’m making you breakfast today!” Yunjin cheerfully greeted her.

Kazuha looked at Sakura apologetically and slowly walked towards her. Whispering in Japanese, “I don’t know what you did yesterday but I want to still be alive today.”

 

But Yunjin, in her holy glory and oh wait is that makeup on her face? Really? At 7 in the morning on their off day?

“Why is your face full of makeup? Are you having some schedules today?”

Yunjin touched her face, faking a gasp, “No! This is how I naturally look.”

“Yeah sure,” Kazuha rolled her eyes.


 

“Tadaaa….” Yunjin presented the uhm… Let’s just call it ✨Burnt Kimchi Fried Rice✨

“I never knew kimchi fried rice could be so…” Sakura elbowed Kazuha before she could finish her words “Auch! So mysterious I mean. Yeah, mysterious.”

"Damn even Gordon Ramsey would be speechless," she continued.

Yunjin gasped, "Huh?"

"By... By how unique it looks," Sakura tried to do a damage control.

The younger was looking at her watch, in which she doesn't even have anything on her wrist, “Oh wow look at the time! I have to go to school!”

Sakura furrowed her brows, “What school? You already finished your..” realisation hits and Sakura tries to pull back her fellow Japanese “HEY why are you running? Why are you Running?”

“Unnie let me go please please please I am still young please,” clearly Kazuha is stronger than her unnie. Added to Sakura being vertically at disadvantage, Kazuha can easily manoeuvre herself away from those strong tiny grips.

“Adios lover girl!” She ran to her room.

 

Yunjin stood there astounded. But oh my my lone time with her favourite unnie.

Let’s get this carbon! I mean, this rice.


 

 

‘Baby doll keep me up at fight,

I fell in love with her soft brown eyes’

 

Yunjin was staring at Sakura with twinkles in her eyes. And tell me how could you not kill yourself when someone looking at you with heart shaped stars in their eyes? So Sakura took one for the nation.

Oh girl Sakura was totally amazed with how the simple kimchi fried rice could taste like both hell and death. Death after she finished them all, hell when she’s trying to eat them all.

Maybe it’s the Yunjin’s effect. 

 

One more sip for the tortured soul! Sakura gulped down a glass of water as she smiled forcefully at Yunjin. Who was close to crying because she can’t believe her Sakura unnie finished them all. Maybe she should cook more often then?

 

Silent in the dark of her own room was Nakamura Kazuha. Summoning demons to save her sister Sakura.




 

Yunjin latched on her unnie’s back like a koala. Chin propped on the elder’s shoulder, happy that her unnie ‘loves’ her cooking that Sakura doesn’t even want to share the fried rice with the chef.

‘Heol unnie must love me so much!’ She blushed.

 Hands circling the slender waist. “Thank you unnie for finishing them all,” she mumbled as she nuzzled her nose onto the elder’s shirt.

Sakura turned her face to the younger one, “You know what, next time just leave the cooking to me okay?”

“But.. but.. unnie you are always the one cooking. I just want to give it back to you,” Yunjin pouted.

 

Sakura patted the impersonified samoyed and smiled, “It’s okay. I love taking care of you girls and seeing you all liking my cooking, it always makes me proud. And you can take care of me by taking care of our members too. You also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter