I will love you forever

To Love You for a Thousand Years
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s terrifying to fall in love with someone because the heart becomes foolish.

Afraid that the love not yet seen has already passed by.

Young Miss Son Seungwan received many confessions at the Spring Lantern Festival. But for the fourteen-year-old, only one stood out: Lieutenant Bae Joohyun. Weeks pass until she plucked the courage to reply to Lieutenant Bae Joohyun. But she heard word that there was war in the north, the Lieutenant will be setting off soon.

           

My love for you will always be burning, to love you just like in the past.

I’m still here don’t be sad.

Three years flew by since Lieutenant Bae Joohyun set off with a promise to return home to the young miss.

 

It’s terrifying to await your letters, but also comfortable.

Afraid that tears will be the night sky’s only company.  

It was routine for the Young Miss Son Seungwan to receive her letters from the lieutenant every ten days. It fills her with anticipation to receive word of her lover. But why does it also scare her? Sometimes crying herself to sleep, frightened at the thought that something horrible could happen.

 

My love for you will put you at ease, for only you will own this heart.

I’ve been in love with you for a thousand years.

Lieutenant Bae Joohyun never fails to make up for the young miss’s restlessness. Every letter she sends has stories of her longstanding love for the latter that sprouted when they were still children. On the day of Lieutenant Bae Joohyun’s return, rushed with a flow of emotions at the mere sight of her lover, she proposes.

 

Tomorrow, we'll go on a long journey together.

We'll help each other through many difficult times,

Please log in to read the full chapter