Chapter 1

Our only second chance

*insert dream high 2 drama scenes speed-up*

"We are here already......JB! Someone wake JB up." SiWoo who hears it gives a slight kick, which JB woke up abruptly. But that wasn't the only reason JB woke up that way, he had a weird dream and he remembers everything about the dream. Just like this exact moment when he exits the car , he would be at Kirin Arts High School. "It's time to go already."

"nhh......" 

JB felt it was so weird as if he knew what would happened next, but he didn't know someone else was also having the same dream as him. "Oh my God! It's JB! Eden and Hershe are studying in our school?! Daebak!" All the students gathered around and started to take photos around and posting it online.

"Students of Kirin High, please make way so the new transfer students can start their first day." President Lee who bought over the school turned up alongs with the idols as they made their way into the school. "I know everyone is upset about this, from now on you will live here and study here. It's not a choice since Eden decided to break the rules, so everyone have to follow the rules of the school." Director Hyun who gathered the idols as she conveying the message to the idols.

"This is all to similar to the dream....." JB mumbling to himself, then he suddenly remember Rian would leave as she thinking she has a job to attend. He silently watches Rian to see what her next movement is, but to his surprise she was just sitting down even the meeting was over.

"Don't you have somewhere to go?"

"Why would you care? It's not your style to care for anyone JB, do you still like me?" JB chose to ignore the last few words and walked off. "Tch......" Not knowing the students are planning a welcome party for them. "Open the door! It's freezing outside!" Nana who has been knocking on the door while the rest just waiting silently. JB once again remembers this scene as he took out the disc that was stolen in his dream and hidden somewhere.

Just as he predicted, they all came to steal the newcomers stuff. Rian was hitting guys who were trying to steal her bag, JB was trying his best to not let anything gets stolen away. Without a notice, Rian came and pulled him up as he was hugging his bag. "Thanks." With this brief thanks, Rian let a small smile. Shin Haesung who's a JB fan, saw this was not having the time of her life as she sees them acting close.

"Ok! Let's close this welcome party, I'm Teacher Ahn and I would be your dormitory in charge too, so now I would show you guys where would you guys would be rooming." All the idols following as they all entered their dorms one by one. "What a luck we have Haesung-ah, we have the rudest idol Rian here leaving in this cram room." Soondong whispered to Haesung, which the latter heard and glare at them. "If you have anything say it in my face but are you are a ert?"

"Why? Can't a fan have collectibles of their favourite idol?"

"You can but this is too much, you hug the pillow and drink from the mug?" Rian snickered at how much JB's collectibles Haesung has collected and started to clear the stuff and placed her own stuff. "What are you doing? Find your own spot to place stuff!" Haesung started to fight back and place her stuff back and put Rian's stuff into her luggage. 

"Stop touching my stuff!" Rian only shouted when Haesung holding an old photo of her and JB together. "This is....." Haesung loss of words when she sees the photo, Rian took it back and close the luggage not forgetting to glare at her. "This maybe nothing Haesung-ah, they come from the same company let's sleep."

Haesung could barely fall asleep as the memories of the picture keeps popping up, unlike Rian who was fast asleep. The next day, Haesung and soondong already start to prepare for school while Rian is just slowly waking up, they then soon left their dorm to have breakfast. But stop as they saw JB standing in front of their room. "JB? What is he standing here for?"

"What are you doing here?"

"To get you to school on time." JB nonchantly answered when Rian came out looking shock seeing JB there. "I will be there on time, don't worry." Rian spit out cold words but still followed JB as he walked off, leaving everyone thinking there's something between them. "You know, you coming to get me will get other students to get the wrong idea."

"What wrong idea?Just ignore them, they only know how to think useless stuff." JB continue walking without stopping as they reached the classroom. Which then they started the classroom to test against the other students on who can hold their breath longer, needless to say Nana is the best one. "There will be an evaluation coming up, so get pair up for it." 

Everyone hated the evaluation but still trying to get their partner for their evaluation, while moving to their dance lessons. Director Hyun who is their teacher as she shows some moves, expecting everyone to follow. Only the idol are following the rest of the students, failed to follow. "You guys can't even dance to such a simple dance moves?"

"We aren't trained like idols, they seen these moves so many times. Of course we can't dance like them."

"This is their first time seeing this too, why can they do it?" Director Hyun retorted back to YooJin's complain, which the idols smirked at the students for their incompetence. "Everyone followed JB and dance." Even with those who didn't want to follow JB, decided to get into a dance battle but failed to win JB. "Soondong did you see it? JB looks so cool when he dances, nobody can fight it."

"Yah you think you can get him to notice you?"

"Why not? We have the evaluation and if i can get him to be my partner, then he will know my existence." Haesung was still dreaming about it while JB making his way towards them. "Shouldn't you make an effort in your dancing first?" JB's comment make them shut up. "Then......are you saying that you'll be my partner?"

"Yes."