Final

Feel special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning sun shined brightly causing Mina to open her eyes. 

 

The morning was beautiful but the scenery in front of her was more beautiful.

 

Long black hair covered the head of the person who was sleeping soundly without any care in the world. 

 

A smile played on Mina’s lips as she took in the sight of her sleeping girlfriend.

 

Mina didn’t know what she had done  to deserve the  jewel that was  Son Chaeyoung. 

 

If someone would had  told that the shy and silent Mina would end up with rebellious and outgoing Chaeyoung , Mina would have laughed. 

 

Their first meeting was a mess.

 

Mina always  was careful to not stand out, trying to blend in with the rest of the students at JYP University of music and arts. She didn’t like to be the center of attention, prefering to hide in the shadows. She was simply shy out of nature and was suffering from anxiety.

 

Someone might ask why she had chosen to pursue music if she was so shy.

 

The answer was simple.

 

Mina loved music. 

 

It was like a whole different world opened up for her. A world where Mina didn’t have to worry about a single thing. She could be herself. 

 

Mina expressed the music through singing. 

 

People had praised her for having a beautiful voice. She would often sing for her closest friends and family members.

 

But that was it. She was too shy to sing in front of people she didn’t know that well.

 

For now. Mina was working hard to get over her shyness. No matter how hard it was. She just needed to collect herself and get lost in the music. Then all people became blurry shadows as Mina’s imagination made up a fairytale where there was only she and the love of her life. 

 

Mina had imagined different people as the love of her life but she had never imagined that Chaeyoung would be the one.

 

As usual Mina was going to her traditional music class when two girls obstructed her path.

 

“ Hey there, Minari. Going somewhere?” The shorter girl, Jieun ,said, her tone dripping with venom.

 

“ Yes.” Mina replied, her voice a bare whisper as her anxiety started to build up.

 

Gyuri, the taller one from the bunch, snorted. Jieun smacked her lips. “What did you say?” 

 

“Y-yes .” Mina repeated. Damn, why did she had to get in the way of Jieun and Gyuri. Those two were pretty popular in the JYP university. For some reason they had started to pick on Mina. Maybe it was because she was an easy target. She didn’t speak back and didn’t tell anyone. Perfect opportunity for bullies like Jieun and Gyuri.

 

Jieun sighed. “ Are you deaf or dumb?” She asked as she put her arms around Mina and shook her slightly. 

 

Getting no answer from the girl, Jieun pushed her away while laughing.

 

Mina lost her balance and fell onto a person, papers flying everywhere.

 

“Hey, are you ok?” Mina heard someone asl but she didn’t dare to look up.

 

“I am sorry.” Mina said quietly as she bent down to collect the papers.

 

The person kneeled to be the same level as Mina, looking at her softly. 

 

Blonde hair and warm, brown eyes. It was no other than Chaeyoung, one of the most popular students at the university, known for her producing skills and for not having a single care of what others thought about her.

 

“Don’t worry about that, you are probably late for class.” She said while helping Mina to collect the papers.

 

After they had f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter