Bang Yong Guk

B.A.P Themed Oneshots

      "Are you sure it's okay to wake him up now?" you asked.

      Himchan's black hair bobbed up and down, a big smirk on his face as he unlocked Yong Guk's door. He gestured for you to walk in first. This wasn't part of your plan, but working with Himchan was always the same. You tell him the plan and he'll do his own thing, which is usually fine, but not today. Today was Yong Guk's birthday and everything had to be just right.

      Skeptically, you took a step into the room. Blinds blocked the sunlight from reaching the figure resting under the white covers. Leaning over the bed you gently pulled the birthday boy's hair back and whispered in his ear. "It's time to wake up." He didn't move. You tried again. Nothing. You shook him gently, but he still wouldn't budge. You were about to kiss his cheek and let him continue sleeping when he reached out and grabbed you. He rolled over, eyes closed, and hid a big smirk in the creases of his pillow case. Before you could say anything there was movement on the bed and Himchan's breath tickled the back of your head.

      "I told you it's okay."

      The warmth of Yong Guk's arm faded. You rolled over and saw it try to push Himchan's face away. When it reached his face Himchan lifted the mattress, causing his attacker to fall out of bed.

      "Yah! Himchan-ah!" Yong Guk stood up abruptly and took three steps forward.

      A strange look crossed his friend's eyes as he winked at you and headed out shouting, "Oh, Junhonggie! Are you calling me?"

      Yong Guk sighed and closed the door. In the meantime, you pushed the mattress back into place. Without the light from the hallway the room grew darker. You felt his arms wrap around your waist.

      "Morning."

      His chest rumbled against your back as he spoke. You turned and looked up at him, a big smile spread on his face. This wasn't part of your plan! Himchan was supposed to wake him up and keep him busy while everyone else helped set things up. How were you going to leave without ruining the surprise?

      "If you're still sleepy I can-"

      "It's okay, I know a quick way to wake up."

      He tilted his head as he pulled you to him. You bit your lip anxiously. His face was coming closer, his fingers holding your chin up. Without notice you in air and his lips were touching yours. You watched as he shut his eyes and smiled into the kiss. His cheekbones perked up a second before his expression changed. He became more assertive, applied more pressure, and bit your lower lip. Surprised, you recoiled.

      "I...I," You stuttered.

      A wide grin grew on his face as he watched you try to put words together. "Yes?"

      "Everyone's waiting," You managed to say.

      His face went blank. "They're all awake?"

      "Yeah and they're waiting downstairs."

      There was a pause while he thought it over.

      "I guess we better go downstairs and get this over with."

      He turned and walked towards his closet looking through fresh shirts and jeans.

      "What do you mean 'get this over with'?" You frowned slightly. "It's your birthday. You're not even that old."

      "I didn't mean it like that." His voice came out muffled as he slipped out of his t-shirt. In four strides he was standing in front of you again with a crooked smirk and a glint in his eyes. "I'd rather just celebrate with you, alone."

      And there it was. It was subtle, but you knew what he meant. You didn't have time to react. He was kissing you again.

      "Hyung!" Junhong shouted when he swung open the door, "how long are you going to keep us waiting?"

      "Yah! Don't you see I'm busy?" Yong Guk shouted at the maknae.

      He looked around his room and picked up a ruler on his desk. In a swift motion, he chucked it at the intruder who dodged it playfully.

      "Bet you can't get me!"

      The maknae stuck out his tongue and anticipated the notebook that came flying at him. He picked it up and took aim, but ran out of the room when Yong Guk hastily stepped forward.

      "He's coming!" He yelled down the hall.

      Yong Guk strutted towards his jeans resting on the back of his desk chair and began to change. You took this chance to head for the door, but he grabbed your arm.

      "After they leave," he muttered.

      You could suddenly feel your heart pounding in your chest. He let go and continued to dress. In a fit of nervousness, you rushed out of the room and down the stairs. The others had all changed out of their pajamas and were setting up the table. When you joined them Himchan looked over at you with a satisfied grin.

      "Noona, you and hyung were up there for a while," Junhong teased.

      He raised a brow deviously. Himchan made his way between you two and elbowed the young boy in the stomach causing him to choke on whatever he had been chewing. The eldest made him spit out the food.

      "Hyung! You almost killed me!"

      "Then I saved your life. You're welcome," Himchan shrugged it off with an innocent smile.

      The sound of footsteps echoed from the hallway. Daehyun ran into the kitchen to get the cake as everyone else gathered at the foot of the stairs. When you could see Yong Guk making his way down Daehyun returned with a red and white cake and you all began to sing. Shyly, Yong Guk bowed and stepped up to the candles.

      "Don't forget to make a wish," Jongup reminded him.

      For a second he closed his eyes, thinking hard, and blew out all the flames. His friends cheered and ushered him to the table where the rest of the food was laid out. It was a small party, nothing out of the ordinary. You were just thankful that everyone was able to keep it a secret until the day arrived. Everything was going smoothly until it was time to open the gifts. Himchan gathered the younger boys by the front door.

      "But hyung, the presents," Youngjae protested.

      "He can open them when we get back," Himchan insisted as he tried to shoo them all out the door.

      "But hyung-"

      "He has better things to do than hang out with five guys on his birthday."

      You stood and hurried after them. Himchan quickly grabbed his keys, winked at you and shut the door in your face. In the back of your mind you regretted including him in your plans. Somehow, this didn't surprise you too much. After all, he was always up to something sneaky. You kept your mind busy focusing on Himchan, but you could feel eyes boring into your back. It was all you could do to not turn and look at that smug grin on his face.

      "Is something wrong?" His breath lightly touched the back of your neck.

      You spun around to face him. In an instant his lips were tracing down your cheek and onto your lips. You pulled away to speak, but he nipped your lower lip, making sure to give you a strict glare. His eyes were hazy and fierce. He leaned in, his eyes piercing yours from only an inch away.

      "Do you want me to stop kissing you?" He asked in a hushed tone.

      You shook your head.

      "Then what are you afraid of?"

      You couldn't take it anymore. There was room between him and the door, so you slipped away and walked to the living room. You didn't know how to answer him. You couldn't think. But he didn't give in. He stood in front of you. You tried to move around him, but he blocked you again. Now you were stuck between him and a wall. He took a step forward, reaching out to touch your cheek.

      "Why are you afraid of me?"

      "I'm not," you tried to say firmly.

      "Then why do you always avoid being alone with me or being close to me?"

      His eyes softened under his knit brows. You averted your stare to his chin so that you wouldn't have to make eye contact.

      "Look at me."

      Reluctantly, you did as he said and waited. He his lips nervously and inched closer, slowly. You didn't stop him this time, it would only make him more determined. When it happened your breath was caught in your throat. His lips were soft. He didn't put a lot of pressure into the kiss. Once you kissed back he took your hands and rested them around his neck. You laced his hair through your fingers and felt him bite your lip. He pulled you to him by your waist as you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding. You felt his chest rumble, a low growl escaping his clenched teeth. He let go of your lower lip and moved onto your neck. He tugged and kissed the skin making you sigh. You pulled him closer. Your mind was blank. You were too busy taking in breathes to think about what was happening. He moved onto your shoulder and traced his way to your collarbone.

      A dinging sound echoed into the hall. Yong Guk jerked back and peeked around the wall. His eyes widened instantly. He fixed his hair and straightened his shirt. With a quick look at you, he pushed a lock of hair behind your ear. He pecked your lips, taking hold of your right hand and walked toward the voices coming from the doorway.

      "Hyung! Look who came to see you!" Youngjae announced cheerfully.

      Both of you greeted his parents and invited them inside. Himchan, who had been standing by quietly, looked you both up and down before a confused expression lined his face. You glanced at the mirror in the hall as you passed by and let out a thankful sigh. You looked fine, as if nothing had happened.

 


Hi everyone!! This is the revised version of Yong Guk's oneshot. I hope you all love it just as much as the original!!

Sooo what do you think? Honesty is greatly appreciated :)

Ehh now I should probably go. I have a 6 page essay to right -_-" I'll post the next revision up soon ;)