Meeting The Members

GOT the Beat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 2021

SMTOWN New Year Online Concert Rehearsal

 

TAEYEON POV

 

Right now, I’m practicing for the New Year Concert that will be streamed online on New Year’s Day with my new group named GOT the Beat, we’re currently recording for our debut song performance that will be in the concert. A few minutes ago, SM just announced our group to the world. And they picked me as the leader again, which is kind of a bummer because I wanted BoA unnie to be the leader because she is more experienced, I mean she has been here for 21 ing years and that’s not even counting her trainee days. But, you know what. I also kinda liked it, because I have new people to take care of.

 

For example, I get to take care of my recently debuted hoobaes, Jimin and Minjeong aka Karina and Winter from aespa. They picked 2 members of every girl group here, so as you can tell, I’m not totally by myself in this group, there’s Hyoyeon who is the No.1 VIP because of a certain individual that I’m currently dating. You know who it is, so I don’t have to tell you guys. Anyway back to present day, and I’m missing that annoying dragon of mine so much already. Because that’s how love works, I guess. I was practicing our choreography quietly when the main dancer of SNSD calls me.

 

Hyoyeon: What are you thinking about?

Taeyeon: The dance steps.

Hyoyeon: Don’t ing lie to me, Tae. You’re missing him, aren’t you?

Taeyeon: N-No. Of course not, I’m just remembering the dance steps.

Hyoyeon: I’ve known you for a long ing time to know that you’re lying, Tae. There’s no point in hiding.

Taeyeon: Fine, I miss him. Happy now?

Hyoyeon: Haha, I knew it. Our kid leader is missing her dragon.

Taeyeon: (Chuckles) Whatever, Choding.

Hyoyeon: So when is Jiyong oppa coming here?  He must be curious about our group.

Taeyeon: I don’t know, maybe he will surprise me again just like during my jacket shoot.

Hyoyeon: Can’t wait to see their reaction, though. If he shows up that is.

Taeyeon: Probably they’ll be fangirling and squealing like no tomorrow, especially the maknaes.

Hyoyeon: Alright, I’ll leave you alone now, next time just call him, he has nothing to do in his house anyway.

Taeyeon: I will, don’t worry about it.

 

After that talk with Hyo, I immediately went out for a few minutes to call my dragon, because I miss him so much, because I’m currently stuck here from sunrise to sunset practicing for the online concert. After finding an empty room, I instantly called his number, and not even a millisecond later, he answered. That guy, really. He misses me that much, huh? Oh well, that’s the perks of being madly in love, I guess. You just can’t help yourself missing that someone special.

 

Jiyong: Hello, beautiful.

Taeyeon: Hi, handsome. What are you doing?

Jiyong: Composing songs and currently on the phone with a beautiful lady.

Taeyeon: Being cheesy, aren’t we?

Jiyong: Well, that’s the consequences of dating a dragon.

Taeyeon: Tell me again, why did I decided that it would be a good idea to date you?

Jiyong: Because you fell for me?

Taeyeon: Nope, it’s because you literally asked me on a date everyday until I started to fell in love with you.

Jiyong: Well, you’re not wrong about that. Enough talking about us, what are you doing now?

Taeyeon: Still rehearsing, but now it’s for GOT the Beat.

Jiyong: Oh, the female SuperM?

Taeyeon: Pretty much, but unlike the guys who debuted with a mini album, we will be only debuting with a single.

Jiyong: That , if I was the producer, I could give you girls a full ing album.

Taeyeon: That’s how life works, I guess.

Jiyong: Yeah, you’re right. I wish I could be there to support you.

Taeyeon: I’d rather not, because you could get the whole SM Family dying with jealousy because of your excessive P.D.A.

Jiyong: Ok, but you have to make it up tonight or you won’t be able to walk for a few weeks again because of me.

Taeyeon: Whatever you say, Dragon.

Jiyong: Alright then, I think they’re looking for you now because of me.

Taeyeon: Yeah, you’re right. So, see you at your place tonight, then?

Jiyong: Definitely, I’ll be waiting. Bye, kid.

Taeyeon: Bye, My Dragon.

 

Turns out he was right, because right after I hung up the call, I can hear the GOT members calling my name as soon as I end my call with Jiyong. I immediately rushed to the stage to pre-record for I don’t know how many times until we get the perfect performance. Good thing, this is the last one. I can’t wait to go spend time with my Dragon, because home is where the heart is, and my home is none other than Kwon Jiyong. Anyway, that’s it for today, everyone. Gotta go practice and perform now. Bye.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jiyong POV

Hehe, she has no idea. Yup, it’s me, your boy, Jiyong. And my girlfriend has no idea at all, because I told her I was home, but the truth is I’m in my car outside the SMTOWN building about to scare the living out of her, using the same old method that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter