Characters

When a Spring Blooms...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters:

Sandara Park (Dara)

- In her Freshmen year she dated a Junior, however, the relationship was not doing well and she broke up with him. The following year her mom's health condition has gotten worse so she took a break from studying and spend time taking care of her. Due to the personal reason she was a year behind with her education, so she reapply as a Junior this semester.

 

Kim Junmyeon (Suho)

- Suho is the same age as Dara, but due to her break he's a Senior. Suho is a medical student who has the look and the brain. Even though he's from a rich family, he's always humble toward others and many took a liking to him. He take care of his friends and Dara like an older brother. A lot of female students has a crush on him.

 

Kim Seokjin (Jin)

- Jin is also a returning Junior. The reason he took break from university was after he graduated high school he went straight to serve in the army, so he doesn't have any campus experience. He has the EEE personality and loves being around people and a huge attention seeker. He likes to please people even though he was used many times. He tend to love himself a lot at times... alot.

 

Park Chanyeol

- Chanyeol is a Sophomore. He's in a band called 'The Beagles' with his friends. He plays the guitar in the band, but is talented with other musical instruments. He's probably one of the most purest soul wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter