The Dress

INVU Jacket Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong POV

 

 

December 2021

Jiyong’s House

 

Huh… I’m so bored, I have absolutely nothing to do here. Ever since that goddamn pandemic, I have been stuck inside my house for the past 1 year. Yes, even though I appear in commercials or magazine every few months, it’s still boring.

 

Currently, I’m preparing for Bigbang’s comeback this spring, it’s a single, but it’s enough to make VIP’s cry because they’ve been waiting 4 years for this moment. Anyway, you’re all here because you want to know why I’m currently bored outta my mind. It’s because I’m missing someone.

 

Who’s this someone special you might ask? Well, it’s none other than Girls’ Generation very own Leader, Kim Taeyeon. At this point you’re all wondering how the hell did you guys started dating?

 

Well, to make it short and simple, we started dating 6 years ago, during Taeyeon’s solo debut in October. How did I met her? It’s because Tiffany started dating Seunghyun hyung during our group’s comeback with Loser and Bae Bae. So, automatically our groups started to hang out often. And that’s where it all began. We started talking, and we realize that we’re basically the same. And so, I decided to ask her out during her solo debut. And as you might’ve expected, she said yes. And so, we started dating until now.

 

There, all caught up now? Ok, back to present day me currently doing nothing in my house. My girlfriend is currently having her jacket photoshoot for her upcoming 3rd album scheduled to be released on February. Even though she visited me yesterday, I instantly miss her whenever she’s not by my side.

 

But then, an idea crosses my mind. The idea is that I’m going to surprise Taeyeon during her shoot. Hehe, great idea. I bet she never saw that coming. So, I immediately went and took a quick shower and change my clothes, and immediately left my place to go surprise her.

 

 

 

A FEW MINUTES LATER

PHOTOSHOOT LOCATION

 

Finally, after a few minutes, I have arrived at the photoshoot location. Now you might be asking, where did you the location from? The answer is from her manager, because when we started dating, we decided that it would be a good idea to tell our managers. Of course, their first reaction to the news is they started scolding us about what happens if we get caught, but after that they accepted it and congratulates us.

 

Anyway, back to present day. As soon as I get out of the car, Taeyeon’s manager greeted me.

 

MN: Jiyong-ah, what’s up?

JY: Nothing much, hyung. Just being a homebody.

MN: Oh, that’s good. Anyway, your girlfriend is still in the middle of photoshoot.

JY: Ok, do you the disguise?

MN: Yup, got it right here. This should help you blend in with the staff.

JY: Thanks, hyung. I owe you one.

MN: You’re welcome. Now go surprise your butterfly, dragon.

 

After meeting her manager, I put on my disguise and then enter the building, thankfully the disguise worked because everyone is too busy with the sets and everything. I just quietly walk past everyone to the set where Taeyeon is. Then, it happened. I saw her currently doing the shoot with various poses. But I don’t care the shoot, because what I saw was the outfit that she’s currently wearing. That dress made her look like a goddess, even though she is already one, but this made her into a y vixen.

 

I was literally ing sweating because I’m trying to control myself from eating her alive, and to make it worse, my brain is literally having a war between good boy Jiyong and bad boy GD. Also every time Taeyeon is doing anything y, it just makes it harder to not transform in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter