Intro

Love Loop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The world had experienced a massive glitch; people younger than 20 years old and older than 60 years old, as well as those with illnesses and animals of every kind, were wiped off the face of the earth with no apparent reason. The ones that were left behind were unaware of that fact. Everyone could only recognise their own identities but not those of other people, except for members of their families who shared the same bloodline as them.

Surprisingly, everyone was aware that once they went to sleep, everything would be reset, and they would forget the things that they did throughout the day as well as the people that they met. As a consequence, married couples or those in committed relationships would be negatively affected. If they shared a house, some would kick the other parties out, while others would be gracious enough to let their spouse stay; it all depends on the individual and their spouse. The second option would be challenging for mankind to handle because they would be trapped in an endless cycle in which they would wake up every day in confusion or in fear because they would find a complete stranger in their house.

Those that were chased away would try to find a shelter where they could stay for a day, and if they couldn't find one, they would sleep wherever they happened to be and wake up feeling more loss. In such circumstances, some people may end up becomin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter