end

not that bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minjeong-ah, do you want to go catch a movie with me?" Jimin asked while clinging onto Minjeong the moment she entered the front door of their shared dorm room.

 

"No. I'm busy." Minjeong replied, shaking the older girl off as she prepared to go shower after a long day at school.

 

"15 minutes, I'll go get ready." Minjeong sighed as she replied rather unwillingly after she changed her mind when she saw the slight pout on  Jimin's lips. 

 

Jimin broke into a big smile with her dimples showing as she nodded in acknowledgement before walking towards their shared couch.

 

Being in Busan her whole life, Minjeong has always been excited to stay in the dormitories once SMCU’s semester began. What she didn’t expect, was to have an extroverted roommate that wouldn't leave her alone.

 

She also hated to admit it but this roommate of hers, although annoying, had a really pretty face. It was like she was a model or something, with her small face and good proportions.

 

More often than not, Minjeong would find herself being pestered by her new roommate.

 

Minjeong wanted time alone. She thought the dorm could be a safe space for her to recharge her social battery after a long day of interactions in class. However, with her roommate constantly pestering her from dusk to dawn, it was impossible for her to have some alone time.

 

Though Minjeong wouldn't have minded spending some time with her cute roommate, most of the time she just wanted some peace and quiet.

 

//

 

Jimin has always found Minjeong cute. The moment she stepped into their shared room and introduced herself, Jimin was mesmerised by the dark-haired girl. Since then, she was determined to get to know the younger girl better, even though she wasn't sure if the latter even liked girls.

 

Though her attempts at this have been rather futile. Jimin has been rejected countless times in the past 3 weeks since moving into the new dorm room.

 

"Minjeong-ah, do you want to go get groceries with me?"

 

"Minjeong-ah let's go to the café nearby."

 

"Minjeong-ah, let's study together at the library."

 

Asking the younger girl out has been proven difficult, considering how much of a homebody she is. Jimin gets downright rejected every time, with a straight "no" from Minjeong before she goes on to do her things, headphones on and being absorbed in her own world. 

 

Jimin tried her best to get to know her roommate better but she often finds the younger one in a bad mood with no reasonable explanation. She then realised that maybe she has been annoying the younger girl and thought that Minjeong just wants to stay strictly as acquaintances who live in the same room. 

 

So to say she was surprised was an understatement when she realised that Minjeong had agreed to go out on a movie date with her. Well, maybe more of a friendly movie hang out, rather than a date.


 

///

 

"Two tickets for The Conjuring and a medium popcorn set please,” Jimin ordered from the counter as she selected the seats smacked right in the centre of the theatre.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter