Me & U

Wanna Care For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As sunlight seeped through the curtains, Yesung had peacefully woken up refreshed, though his back was aching from all the lovemaking he did with Kyuhyun last night. He rustled in bed and turned to face his lover, drawing flowy lines on his cheeks and caressing his philtrum. He wonders how he bagged such an amazing man, a man who is so loyal and cheeky but kind to him. A man who appreciates every little bit of him. A man who is looking forward to walking this flowery path with him even if there are obstacles along the way. If it weren’t for him, he would’ve never experienced true love. Yes he had been in relationships with women in the past but he had never felt the spark he did with them then with Kyuhyun.

 

 But what if they didn’t become Super Junior members? Would a relationship still foster with each other? Would he ever meet Kyuhyun?

 

 “God, It’s too early in the morning to think about these kinds of pessimistic thoughts.” Yesung tried to shake off these thoughts in his head. I should be happy fate brought us together. “The future is uncertain but I want to be with him every step of the way.”

 

As he tried to get off the bed, he let out a groan. 

Kyuhyun is a beast in bed, with stamina lasting up for multiple rounds. But he decided to do only two rounds for the sake of his beloved hyung. Compared to Kyuhyun, his stamina is mediocre at best. But, regardless of how low his stamina is, he enjoys being connected to him. the skin on skin contact. The powerful but tenderful s that make his voice echo throughout the walls. The way Kyuhyun makes him melt into putty. He also loves being pampered during the aftercare Kyuhyun does.

 

Kyuhyun bathes him with his favorite smelling body wash, making sure his body is nice and squeaky clean, free from all that impure liquid spread throughout his whole body. After the bath, Yesung was dozing off trying to do his nighttime routine. While Kyuhyun even changed the bedsheets and put on clean ones. What a lovely and caring boyfriend. Sure Kyuhyun teases him alot but he knows it comes from the heart and doesn’t pit it against him. Besides, he's a masochist at heart.

 

After getting out of bed, he felt a hand reaching out to his back. In which a half-awake Kyuhyun groggily woke up, another hand bringing Yesung’s chin towards his face.

 

 “Yesung hyung,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter