Dragon Kid

A Jealous Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jealous Kid

Taeyeon POV

If someone were to ask me how I’m feeling right now with 4 words, it will be:

Rage Fury Irritation Jealousy

Now, you might be asking “What made you feel this way?”.

 

Well, let me tell you a story.

 

This day started like any other day, me waking up, doing my morning routine and all that , but we don’t care about all that, do we? We only care about what’s making me transform from the innocent Girls’ Generation Kid Leader to a Raging Dragon Girl. Note the Dragon because it will be relevant later to the story.

 

So anyway, I was just chilling in my house watching TV while playing with Zero and Ginger. When suddenly, it happened.

 

G-DRAGON REPORTEDLY DATING BLACKPINK JENNIE + PHOTOS

 

As soon as I saw that , Taeyeon the Terror or in this case a Dragon Girl is finally awake after years of trying to keep it from showing up. I literally screamed out of anger and jealousy and then I start to repeatedly beat up the sofa pillow and then I ruffled my hair in annoyance. Zero and Ginger watched me with fear in their eyes because they saw their mom turns into a Dragon Girl.

 

My head was literally having a civil war with each other. The good side or Angel side tells me that it’s not true and Jiyong thinks of her as a little sister. But, the bad side or Devil side tells me that it’s true and they're definitely a thing. In the end, I just kept screaming out of anger and jealousy and started ranting about Jiyong and what punishment will he gets for making me a Dragon Girl.

 

Then, my phone started to explode with notifications either from GG Chatroom or from the Dragon Boy himself, which I don’t know why I decided to date this idiot who’s currently the reason why I’m raging with jealousy right now. I then decided to check my phone and turns out, I was 100% right, there’s 30 missed calls from Jiyong and like any jealous girlfriends in this world, I decided to ignore him.

 

Speaking of the devil, he finally calls me again which of course I then pressed on the red button. I’m laughing at the thought of his frustration. Then, I ran to the front door to change the passcode because Jiyong can just barge into my house anytime he wants. After I changed the passcode, I then continued to play with my dogs and talking to them. “Sorry that you guys have to see Umma get mad at your Appa, but your Appa is a bad boy and Umma must punish him for what he did.”

 

 

TAEYEON’S HOUSE

10:00 PM KST

I was sleeping soundly when I hear the wrong passcode sound to my door because he’s trying to get into my house but kept getting it wrong. I was smiling evilly in my sleep because I can hear his attempts to get inside. Then it wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter