Bites?!

Mosquito Bite

This is unedited, apologies for the grammars and errors in advance. Enjoy reading! 

 


----------------------

 

 

The sound of the alarm bombarded the SJ dorm, it was around 8am in the morning and Kyuhyun is yet to wake up. Eunhyuk hyung and Yongsun hyung weren't at home. So Kyuhyun, was left alone which means he has no choice but to turn the damn alarm off by himself. If only his beloved hyung were here. After a while, he managed to silenced the alarm, he was about to take a quick nap before another noise again filled the room. This time it came from his phone. Kyuhyun looked at the clock saw it was still 8 in the morning! Kyuhyun groaned irritation is spread all over his face.

 

Kyuhyun's mood is not to be trifle with early in the morning, the man was so tired from the different schedules and had barely got enough sleep last night. In annoyance, he look out for his phone to answer the nuisance call. Upon answering the call, his foul mood immediately resolve and melted hearing the warm voice of the other line. 

 

"Good morning, Kyu~" 

"Good morning, Hyung." 

 

A smile made its way to his sleep to his lips hearing his beloved Yesung hyung's voice. Noticing the maknaes voice, Yesung ask Kyuhyun with concern tone.

 

"I'm sorry Kyu, did I wake you up?"

 

Kyuhyun straightened up and ensured his Hyung. 

 

"No... No! I was already awake when Hyung called. I am attending an event with ELFs this morning, so I woke up ahead of time."

 

"Oh right, it's today."

 

"How about you Hyung? How's the filming and album preparation there in Japan?"

 

"It was fine, I guess. Everything went smoothly and we're almost done filming the music video. We went to alot of beautiful places and we also visit some nearby cafes but..."

 

"But?"

 

"It would have been perfect seeing and visiting those places with you."

 

Kyuhyun's face slowly turned red. Luckily it was a call not a video call. 

 

"Hyung..."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"When did you become this cheesy?"

 

"Yah! You brat isn't early for you to tease me?"

 

"Nothing is too early when it comes to teasing you, Hyung~"

 

Kyuhyun's smile grew wider 

 

"Aish, wouldn't your day be complete without teasing me every damn time, huh?!"

 

"Yup! It's my obligation to tease you, so that you'll know."

 

Kyuhyun said it with out most confidence.

 

"Uh-huh, what?"

 

"That I love you!"

 

"..."

 

"Teasing you is my way of saying I love you."

 

"..."

 

"Hello? Hyung, are you still there? Or perhaps, you already melted blushing too much~"

 

Even though Yesung was miles away from Kyuhyun he knows that a smirk is evident on the maknaes face. And even with their distance he also know that the maknae well knows that he is blushing red as a tomato right now.

 

"Kyu! Stop! Your cheating."

 

Kyuhyun can't stop himself to laugh at his adorable boyfriend. 

 

"How so? Am I not allowed to let you know that I love you, every damn time~"

 

"Kyu!"

 

Kyuhyun chuckles at his adorable wife.

 

"Someday, I'll get back and let you taste your own medicine, hmp!"

 

"Oh, I'll be looking forward to that, honey~"

 

"Hmp!"

 

"I don't mind tasting any medicine, as long as you you'll be the one feeding me."

 

"CHO KYUHYUN!"

 

"Hahaha, okay I'll stop. I can't help it though, I miss you so much."

 

"I miss you too."

 

With a smile, the two talked for a while catching up with each other. Because of Yesung's busy schedule due to his upcoming solo album and Kyuhyun's several shows. The two weren't able to see each other that much. It's been a month since they got to spend together. For now late night and morning calls and texts will do. 

 

After ending the call with his adorable husband, Kyuhyun went to prepare for his schedule. The day is clear but the traces of the rain we're still evident outside, because of these mosquitos were also everywhere. Kyuhyun didn't miss this because upon waiting for the car, he was pestered by mosquitos. Even with his sweater, jacket and furious swatting the mosquitos still manage to prevail took a bite on Kyuhyun's neck. Leaving a red spot in his neck.

 

Kyuhyun didn't mind, it would be gone eventually. So he went on with the event with ELFs. But because of his simple shirt and lack of makeup the fans had notice the red spot around his neck. Curious and worried the fans inquire about. Some on the other hand about it. 

 

Gamer03: Oppa, you got red spot in your neck! 😳

ELFUE13: ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡

KyuSungLover: Where did you get that? 🤭

cloudy_penguin: (⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞💋

angel15: Is that a kiss mark?~ 😏

cherry_red: 🤭💋

 

Seeing all of the various messages and reactions. Kyuhyun immediately fix the misunderstanding.

 

"It wasn't a kissmark. It's a mosquito bite."

 

He could have stopped here. Hehe but no.

 

"It'd be good if it's a kissmark."

 

ELF went wild with Kyuhyun's remark. But he ain't lying, it would have been better if it was a kissmark from his boyfriend. A smile escape from thinking of that thought. 

 

-------------------------

 

While Kyuhyun went on with the drinking event with ELF, Yesung on the other hand had already finished filming the music video of Small Things. He just got back from the hotel to take a rest and decided to browse on the internet.

 

Yesung being known as the stalker of ELF in Super Junior. He went online to read the sweet messages the fans left for him and the group. He couldn't help but be thankful for the fans excitement for his upcoming album and the fans enjoyment with the Super Show and Knowing Bros update. Noticing the time, Yesung remembers Kyuhyun's event with the fans and searched for it. He was delighted with the outcome and success of the event. But one post caught his attention and turned him speechless. 

 

It was a tweet with thousands of likes and hundreds of retweets of Kyuhyun's clip on the event. Specifically, the mosquito bite moment. He was in disbelief with his boyfriend's bold reaction. Although, he was more shocked that their fans were really supportive of this. 

 

crazy_ajhussies: Not fazed, honestly same 😔

penguin_gamer06: Same 🥲

ELF4EVER15: 😭😭😭

everlasting_whipped: Give Kyu a partner already!

melo_cloud: 😂😂😂

elfish_jewel: Someone please give Kyuhyun a kiss, he badly needs it... 😆

kyusung_dads: Please kiss him already!!! 🤧

 

Reading the fans comments gave Yesung a brilliant idea. He fix and gather all his things. Thank and bid well with the staffs. 

 

 

And quickly book a flight back to Korea. 

 

 

Kyuhyun on the other hand just got home and is exhausted as hell. He was about to call it a day and sleep the exhaustion away. When a noise then again disrupted his rest, this time it came from the doorbell. He wouldn't want to get up from his precious bed. But the door bell kept on ringing and ringing. It started to get annoying. So with a heavy sigh, Kyuhyun gather his self with blanket still wrapping him like a burrito and opened the door.

 

Opening the door, he stumble upon his Yesung hyung. So happy and surprised, Kyuhyun was about to hug him when his Hyung just walked past him. Confused he closed the door and was to asked for his boyfriend's late intrusion. When suddenly a hand slam the door, locking him in place. Something soft was then traced in his neck, followed with a wet and sensation. That left Kyuhyun gasp like a goldfish. The man didn't stop and kept nibbling, kissing and the area until he was proud that it left a red mark on it. After the sudden attack, Kyuhyun turns around to meet the playful eyes paired with smirky smile from his boyfriend. Unable to comprehend and speak out real words, Yesung chuckles and kiss Kyuhyun. Ending the passionate kiss, Kyuhyun was still catching for air when Yesung further leaned on Kyuhyun's ear. Whispering with a husky voice.

 

"How does it taste?"

 

"W-what?"

 

"How does it taste feeded by your own medicine?"

 

Yesung then looked at Kyuhyun, smiling so innocently and peck the speechless Cho. He then left the man and went to one of the dorm's room. Kyuhyun's room to exact. Eventually, Kyuhyun was able to gather his wits and caught with his mischievous boyfriend. 

 

The next morning fans had again saw Kyuhyun with a red spot on his neck. Fans brushed it off as mosquito bite. Little do they know it wasn't. They'll be even more shock when they see Yesung, covered by these bites all over his body. Not by a mosquito but caused by a leopard~

 

Love bites.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------

Author's Note:

To commemorate Yesung's success in Sensory Flows and also celebrating our hardworking maknae Kyu, I wrote a short but cute kyusung story for all of you. And if you think that the story is quite familiar, I did base it of from that tweet HAHAHA. I hope you enjoyed reading this, do leave your thoughts and reactions. Until, the next update!

 

The tweet if your curious 🤭: (⁠๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑⁠)