End.

Bittersweet
 
 
 
Jaejoong and Yunho first met at a photoshoot for a magazine. Jaejoong was a beautiful idol who rose to sucess with his angelic voice and beautiful face. Yunho, on the other hand, was a tall, dark, and gorgeous model whose face was almost in every cover of men and women's magazine.


The fate between them intertwined when a bold, queer businessman named Kim Heechul wanted these two beautiful men to cover his magazine. Not only that, but they will be doing a men's love theme that Heechul, who came out publicly wanted to do so. And what's more was that, he wanted the two top leading men in the industry to make it happen. There was something about the two of them that made him intrigued. They haven't interacted with each other before but he wanted to see them together in one frame and see magic happens.

And so, it happened.

At first, both parties were adamant to take the offer. Aside from the huge amount of money, they were both straight. Or atleast it was until they finally met.

You can say, it was love at first sight. When both of their eyes finally meet upon greeting each other, the spark in their eyes ignited, and was startruck at each other's beauty. When they touch each other's skin, their hands began to sweat, the beat of their hearts gotten louder by the second. And when their bodies collided in an intimate hug, an electifying sensation channeled onto their arms, to their chest, and then through their very soul and, played a love song that the two of them composed.

At the end of the day, everybody was satisfied with how smooth the shoot went and what Heechul got in his mind was accomplished. He looked at both Yunho and Jaejoong enjoying each other in their own little bubble away from the crowd; whispering and giggling as they do. Yunho was leaning down, close to Jaejoong's face, their noses almost touches, just a thin line of air passing through them. And Jaejoong, Jaejoong's face shined like the brightest star in the night that made everyone in the room that was looking at their interaction, blinded by his light. The light that Yunho ignited in him.

Soon after, not only in Heechul's magazine but pictures of both Yunho and Jaejoong together in one frame spreaded like wildfire all over the web. They were seen on too many occasions together, super close and had this aura around them that shout out love is in the air.

Their eyes were sparkling, their lips couldn't contain the happiness that they feel when they were around each other; almost everybody who saw them thought that they were forming an intimate relationship. A love that was blooming.

They were asked almost every single time they were interviewed on TV but only said they were happy around each other and enjoyed each moment they spend together.

Some was really supportive and made fan bases with the two of them as a couple. And some, let's just say that they haven't had the time to look past beyond genders and labels and, see the love that is growing inside Yunho and Jaejoong's beating hearts.

A year passed by with no confirmation about the real deal between them. Yunho and Jaejoong still made way to see each other, and enjoy each other's company. Others still speculate and some bashed them beyond reason for no reason at all.

And, another year went on again but this time it was a little different than the last.

Both Yunho and Jaejoong went to a place that the only two of them knows. Well, may be some of their super close friends did but, only those that they trusted the most knew where they were.

Yunho held Jaejoong's cold hands, warming him up with his heated ones. Jaejoong eyes Yunho's every move: from the moment Yunho softly kisses the back of his hand to the way he pulls him near his chest, Jaejoong's eyes never falter to look straight on Yunho.

"Jaejoong," called Yunho, eyes glued on Jaejoong's.

"Hmm?" Jaejoong hummed as he fixed his gaze towards the latter.

"I was wondering," Yunho started, clearing his dry throat all of a sudden.

"Yes?" Jaejoong asked, his mind grew in anticipation.

"If..." Yunho pauses and looked down for a second, scared to take the words out of his mouth, but then bravely looked up to watch Jaejoong's reaction after he dropped the big question everyone probably wanted to know about them.

"If... We can finally..." Yunho takes a deep breath "and, obviously tell the world that I love you and you also love me too." he finishes and sighed as he watched Jaejoong's unwavered face.


------------


Jaejoong's mind blanked out. And then slowly, a light ignited inside his brain and then as if he was watching a movie, scenarios started playing inside his head, different scenes but all have one ending: the end for the both of them.

Sure. He loved Yunho. Probably more than Yunho's love for him. But, he was a rational person and even though they share the same feelings for each other, a reality check was needed to make them see things past beyond their love.

They were both in the industry, a public figure; anything can happen once they finally put a label to the relationship they were keeping hidden all this time.

As much as he wants the world to know how much they were in love with each other, Jaejoong was scared to know people's reaction toward them.

And so, he chickened out. And instead of giving Yunho an answer, he smiled, kissed him softly on his cheek then, walked away.

---

A few months passed by, Yunho had a schedule to guest in a variety show. Then, he was once again asked if he was in a relationship with someone but he immediately replied with a firmed 'no'.

And Jaejoong saw the whole clip over, and over again.

His eyes watered that blurred his vision as his ear continuously listened on. He was heartbroken, devastated, and completely, and utterly stupefied.

Jaejoong didn't see it coming. The scenarios he played in his head were nothing like this. He never would've thought that a single word from Yunho would made him feel disgusted with himself and the way he acted toward him in the past few months that they weren't seeing each other were awful.

Actually, he called it off and told Yunho that they should take a break and stop seeing each other for awhile... Or until he sorted out the best way for them to come out in the public.

He dearly loves Yunho and now he's regretting everything he did to him. If this is just the tip of the iceberg, then he doesn't want to wait until the titanic hits it; he will dedinitely jump before their ship could sink.

With teary eyes and shaky hands, he called the person he misses the most. And after just three rings, Yunho answered.

"Jaejoong," Yunho coldy respond.

"Yunho..." Jaejoong called, tearing up as he does so.

"I'm... sorry."

"For what?" Yunho nonchalantly replied.

"For..." Jaejoong hicupped, "....for everything."

"I... I didn't mean to brush your intentions off. I was--I was just scared." Jaejoong hicupped once more.

"I was scared that they will hate us once they found out about us. I was scared that they will humiliate our love and worse, made us stop seeing each other." he sighed, "It was scary to think that our days are numbered and we will live with the choice we made."

"But, do you think the choice you made was the right one, Jae?" Yunho asked, being hurt was clear in his voice.

"You could've told me all your worries and let the two of us make a decision that the two of us agreed on."

"What you said to me that night hurts, Jae. And still hurts today."

"I-I'm sorry, Yunnie." Jaejoong blurted out while his tears keep falling one by one. "I was hurt by your answer too. It hurts so much, I wished I didn't have to hurt you so I wouldn't hurt this much too."

"I want you, Yunnie. I want to see you right now." Jaejoong guiltily plead and Yunho sighed in reply.


Soon after, Jaejoong's doorbell rang. He walks by the door in confusion and still, crying.

"Yunho?" he called out, talking on his phone that was still on and Yunho sighed on the other line once more.

"Jaejoong," he called. "open the door."

Jaejoong's eyes grew wide and with trembling hands he opened his door and without a second to miss, he lunges himself straight onto Yunho's arms.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Im so, so, so, sorry." Jaejoong mumbles as he smothered Yunho's face with kisses.

Yunho softly chuckled and sigh in relief afterwards. He closes the door behind them and stops Jaejoong from smothering his face with saliva and snot by cupping his beautiful face.

" Please, don't do that again. Or else, I will get very, very angry, Jae."

Jaejoong quickly nodded.

"I love you." Jaejoong suddenly confessed. "I love you, Yunho. So much."

"I love you too."


---

The very next day, a photograph of Yunho and Jaejoong immediately surfaces on the web. And every media's headline was...

"Yunho and Jaejoong, holding hands in public: Are they finally more than 'in love'?"



The end.


A/n1: This story wasn't as deep as I would've hope it to be but... Here's how it went. Thank you for reading!!!



A/n2: I was away for too long...