1227

생축!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi,”

Taecyeon smiled widely as he opened up the door and saw his girlfriend standing outside and pulled her in. Hugging her small figure tightly, he never felt this happy in a long time, his heart was beating loudly against chest he was sure she could hear it. Yoona, too, felt the same way as he does. After all the fights, misunderstandings, at least now they are both home.

 

It was 2:37 AM of December 27, 2022, Taecyeon's 34th birthday and Yoona rushed over his place after she was done filming King The Land, now they are having a little date on his couch. Both of them were giggling over the things they were discussing, from their respective acting projects to silly memes they find as they browse the internet. Taecyeon couldn't ask for anything more than this. He felt contented, his heart was happy. Being with Yoona again was the best thing that happened this year.

 

“Happy birthday,” she whispered against his lips, she felt his hands snaking its way down to her thighs.

“You have a schedule later Yoong, I don’t want to tire you,”

“But I want you to,”

They both giggled and the door of his bedroom locked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter