one

Sunsets with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Which fundraising event are we going exactly?” Hanni asked Haerin, who is currently pulling her arm.

 

“It’s a place where you’ll love it,” Haerin slowly opens the door, revealing all Hanni’s loved ones. 

 

“Happy birthday!!” Everyone said and Hanni was shocked and immediately bursts into tears as she was overwhelmed. 

 

Everyone who she hasn’t seen in the past few years, her family, and Dannielle who came from Australia. Hyein came from somewhere in Busan.  From all over the states. 

 

One by one, they hugged Hanni as she continued to cry. Yet she longs to see one person. 

 

As soon as everyone sat down on their sits, she went beside Haerin, “Why did you do this and why didn’t you tell me?” Still tearing up. 

 

“Then it wouldn’t be a surprise anymore! Also, I had a friend who helped me,” she winked at her. 

 

Everyone ate their dinner, some performances from a band, and here comes the party where everyone danced to the beat.

 

Most of the time, she’s with Haerin, Hyein, and Danielle. Making her occupied as she keep on looking around, finding someone who was probably not going to come. 

 

Hanni wondered why Haerin was gone all of a sudden until she heard her by the speaker and looked for her. 

 

The music stopped and everyone went back to their seats, “Since it is 5 pm we can finally go to our next program, and I would like to request our birthday girl in the center.”

 

Hanni excitedly went to the center, “Now what? You want me to break dance or something?” 

 

Haerin just smiled at her, “Slow dance,” the DJ played a track called Sunsets with You by Cliff and Yden, which made Hanni stiffen as a rock, “A friend of mine really likes this song as she really really loves sunsets.”

 

Her dad came up to her and handed her a rose, “Happy birthday, princess.”

 

More close people like Danielle and Hyein have taken a slow dance with Hanni. 

 

“Did you set this up?” Hanni asked Haerin while they were dancing. 

 

“I guess I did, but more like I followed someone’s instructions,” Haerin said not really sure what to answer. 

 

Haerin left her by the dance floor and shockingly to her surprise, Kim Taehyung appeared, her brother. 

 

Giving the rose to Hanni, tears started rolling down her cheeks. His eyes, lips, and nose. It’s got the same feature as hers. 

 

As Hanni closes her eyes, wishing she’s here. Slow dancing with their song, enjoying and taking each other’s time. Dancing like there’s no one around. 

 

Hanni slowly opened her eyes and there she was, the love of her life, dancing in front of her and smiling as if Hanni means everything to her. 

 

“Hey, why are you crying?” Minji asked closing her face near Hanni’s, making Hanni blush in embarrassment. 

 

“I just don’t know how to dance,” Hanni said. 

 

“Still doesn’t make sense why you’re crying,” Minji laughed at her. 

 

Hanni slaps her in the arms and wiped the tears from her eyes, “Can’t I just cry because of this moment?” 

 

“It’s just cute! Here let me guide you, just go with the flow,” Minji said while, slowly moving both their bodies and listening to Sunsets with you, a song Minji really likes, “See you’re getting good at it!”

 

In fact, Hanni obvio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter