Fin

Midnight Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"at the end, they finally have a child named Sofia," Sana sniffles her nose after reading the last sentence of the book she's been reading. 
 
Dahyun scrunches her forehead before looking up at her girlfriend, who is wiping her tears. 
 
"Hey, You okay?" Dahyun asks, who immediately stands up before wiping the tears of her girlfriend 
 
Sana shakes her head, watching her girlfriend wiping her eyes with her handkerchief.
 
"I finished this," Sana answered while pointing to the book that dahyun gifted her.
 
"They both had a child at the end," Sana mumbled before straightening her back.
 
"Say dahyun do you think I will be the best mommy?" Dahyun laughs before nodding her head 
 
"Of course you are. That is why you are taking midwifery to see a baby, right?" Dahyun answered while caressing the face of her girlfriend 
 
"And you are too. You will be the best mama that our child could have," 
 
"How are you sure I will be our child's best mama?" Dahyun asks, liking the idea of sana who pout at dahyun
 
"I just feel it you are a big softie,"
 
"I would love to, and I would love to have a family with you," Dahyun sat beside sana, placing her arms, making the Japanese lean her head. 
 
"We never knew what will happen in the future, but we will make things better," 
 
"Even though we have different when it comes to achieving our dreams but I know that you and I will be together," dahyun stares at her girlfriend lovingly before kissing her forehead. 
 
"I love you, Dahyun," 
 
"I love you too, Sana," 
 
 
 
Do they say a Relationship can be built with assurance and trust in each other but is it true? 
 
"Hi, baby," Dahyun greeted sana while holding a paper flower she had made a while ago. 
 
A squeal from a block of sana made the two young couple blush while dahyun, beside her best friend, chaeyoung 
 
"Sana, go claim it, or I will," Momo teased sana while looking at dahyun, who was shyly holding the flowers. 
 
Sana immediately picked the paper flower for dahyun while Momo and chaeyoung pushed the two. Before they could react, a sound of a strumming guitar started playing, and that's when they saw Jackson and his friends. 
 
Dahyun smiled before hugging Sana. 
 
"You did well, baby," Dahyun says, erupting from yells and squeals until a professor yells at them, making all of them run and stumble because of laughing. 
 
"Say, how was your day?" dahyun asked while catching her breath.
 
"Good, since we will start doing our OJT in the hospital soon," sana answered while tapping the back of dahyun
 
"That's good to know. Are you busy right now?" 
 
Sana looked at dahyun before shaking her head.
 
"That's good to know, then let's date," Sana never got a chance to react as dahyun pulled her.
 
The two end up in a nearby park while looking for a meal that dahyun thinks sana would enjoy.
 
"I've noticed you've been stressing yourself these days, so I decide to take you out to rest," Dahyun says before giving the waffles that sana like
 
Sana couldn't contain her feelings anymore before hugging dahyun 
 
"You are the best girlfriend ever" Dahyun reciprocate the hug with a much tighter. 
 
"And you are too, always loosen up. I'm proud of you," Dahyun kiss the forehead of sana 
 
"You will be graduating soon while I will achieve on my own, so in the end, I will marry you, and we will have a child together," dahyun start. 
 
"we can achieve our dream together." 
 
a comfortable silence fast by just them enjoying each other, watching people on their own
 
For dahyun being with sana is the best thing she could ever ask for.
 
And yet those months didn't last for sana and dahyun
 
 
Dahyun wanted it comfortable
Sana wanted that pain
 
Dahyun rushes to the building with sana as Momo chats with her, saying that sana has been crying for hours. 
 
"What happened?" Dahyun asks sana, who is alone in her room, clenching her fist
 
"leave me alone,"
 
"Baby," Dahyun slowly sat down beside sana, trying to hold sana, and yet the Japanese pushed dahyun
 
dahyun also didn't even know, but sana these days, emotions affecting their relationship 
 
dahyun tries to understand sana with her own life so sana can be comfortable with her
 
dahyun knows that sana is busy, so she never always calls her for attention
 
"Sana, you know I'm always here, right?" dahyun soothes her girlfriend. 
 
"Leave me alone. I don't want to see you," 
 
Dahyun stared at sana, but she never spoke. She was hurt but of course.
 
"Call me when you need me," Dahyun slowly backed away before leaving the room with a heavy atmosphere.
 
Dahyun knows it all too well. Their relationship started to fall, and she was the only one pulling it together. 
 
"Momo," Dahyun mumbled, seeing Momo outside.
 
"She failed one of our subjects,"
 
"I see. Then update me as I grant her wish," before even dahyun could walk away, Momo held her wrist.
 
"Just be patient with her" dahyun nods her head.
 
dahyun's pov
Of course, I've been patient with her. I love sana so much, but I don't know anymore.
 
I've been noticing it. Lately, I don't know what happened to her.
 
This is not the sana that I know. I know she was stressing about her future, but it was hard to understand her sometimes.
 
I want to avoid adding more stress by forcing her to tell me her problem and only wait when she wants to.
End of dahyun's pov
 
"pull your together, minatozaki," Sana mumbles as she watches her girlfriend leave her.
 
It's always this routine that always happens. Sana will get mad at dahyun, and dahyun will still understand her. 
 
Even sana couldn't accept that she was starting to become a toxic, manipulative girlfriend.
 
 
 
 
TWO WEEKS LATER


"Are you sure this is the right recipe, jisoo?" Dahyun asks her cousin while checking each one of the ingredients
 
It's their monthsary, and dahyun knows that sana has started to fall out of love, but she's turning blind to it. Thinking sana wants the best for her future and exchange, dahyun decides to cook and bake for sana, which she knows sana would love.
 
"Yeah, I already call Jennie to help you," Jisoo says
 
"Really?" dahyun eyes shine before she can react, and a ring of doorbell echoes. 
 
"DAHYUNIEE!!" a chirping voice of Jennie echoes before hugging dahyun, who reciprocates her hug
 
"Jisoo told me you want some help for your girl," Jennie says while looking at the ingredients on the table.
 
"Yeah, it's our monthsary, and I know she was busy reviewing, so I decided to cook for her."
 
"Let's start then,"
 
Three hours later
"Damn, It tastes good. I can't believe I did this," Jennie smiled. 
 
"I told you it was easy to do it. Now let's pack it."
 
'You are doing your best I'm always proud of you. I love you so much.' dahyun finishes writing on a small note before attaching it to the Tupperware.
 
"Dahyun, can I ride with you to Lisa's house?" Jennie asked dahyun, who nodded her head before tying her shoes
 
"Just hop in." 
 
 
 
"Thank you, Jen, for helping me here. I appreciate it," dahyun sincerely says while holding the paper bag that she will be giving to sana
 
"No worries, dubs, just call me when you want some help," jennie says before hugging dahyun 
 
 
fast forward

Dahyun gave a big sigh before knocking at Sana's room. She was nervous since it's been a week since sana was ignoring her, and popping up suddenly without even telling sana scared her.
 
"It's your girlfriend, dahyun," dahyun mumbled when sana opened the door, making dahyun startled. 
 
"H-hi," dahyun look at her girlfriend and already felt the strange aura of the Japanese
 
"U-uh, Happy monthsary, baby," dahyun awkwardly says before giving the paper bag that consists of the pasta she cooked and baked brownies and cookies with fresh fruit juice.
 
Sana raised her eyebrows as she leaned at the door.
 
"I've noticed that you are reviewi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter