I just need to be with you baby

Who are you calling cute?

 

Jongwoon didn't get mad easily.

 

Being a member of Super Junior, he's lived for nearly two decades with annoying Jerrys doing their best to piss him off. He was still known for having the patience of a saint and the self-control of a lunchtime dieter.

 

But…

 

“Kyuhyun is not going to work tomorrow!”

 

There are people… 

 

“But jongwoon-ah, Kyuhyun-ah might have contract issues if not go”

 

That has no limits!

 

“Lee Soo Man needs to settle this for him then! Kyuhyun came back from filming shivering and sneezing because the irresponsible production left him out in the cold late into the night, moreover his schedule is packed, do you think he's a robot or something?!”

 

“I know you're worried but try to understand jongwoon-ah, Kyuhyun-ah needs to-”

 

“He needs to rest. Give him the rest of the week off or I'll sue SM for exploitation!"

 

"Aish jongwoon-ah... ok, I'll see what I can do. Don't talk about the process again, I'm warning you"

 

“Understood~ thank you manager hyung see you later~”

 

"You-"

 

Jongwoon hung up the call smiling, satisfied with the victory. After watching his boyfriend work days without adequate rest, he can finally do something and still spend precious time with his love.  

 

Even under these conditions... 

“Kyunnie, are you okay?”Jongwoon approached the youngest, wrapped in the blue sheet from head to toe, gently removing it from Kyuhyun's face, who frowned at the light exposure and mumbled her boyfriend's name.

 

“Aigoo kyu look at that pout!” Jongwoon couldn't miss his rare chance to tease the youngest pinching your chubby cheeks. He laughed at the protest, affectionately the dark brown strands and kissing his forehead "My cute boyfriend...

 

“Who are you calling cute? ”Kyuhyun grabbed hyung's arm and pulled him under the sheets, wrapping your arms and legs around your slim body in a tight hug. “You are the only cute one here Kim Jongwoon.”

 

The oldest squirmed between the strong arms trying to get rid of the deadly grip, but Kyuhyun made sure to hold him tight. When Jongwoon got tired he looked at his boyfriend with shining eyes as if he was ready to shed some tears and muttering that he wasn't breathing right and the maknae loosened his grip a little but remained firm

 

“You provoked me, deal with it” he kissed several times the soft black strands of the older one who tried to push the maknae's shoulder to free himself but he held him even tighter.

 

“Kyu” all he heard was just a weak, whimpering grunt from the boyfriend who sounded like a cornered kitten. Kyuhyun took a deep breath trying not to attack him right there and reluctantly released the older one.

 

Jongwoon looked at him with a cute pet and kissed his cheek lightly, standing up when Kyuhyun's gaze softened, before the boyfriend caught him again.

 

“Since you have the strength to respond to taunts, you can go shower while I finish dinner.” Jongwoon ordered, going back to the kitchen, but he barely started cutting the vegetables and soon he felt Kyuhyun's arms wrapping around his waist and the larger body snuggled against his back. “Kyu, you need to rest”. 

 

“I just need to stay with you baby” he said, kissing the older one's neck without showing any signs of pulling away and Jongwoon tried to ignore the action and concentrate on what he needed to do. 

 

Even though your heart was strongly disagreeing…

 

*

*

*

*

 

“Dinner is ready, Kyu. Let me go" Jongwoon asked, lightly patting the arms that held him but Kyuhyun pulled him even closer leaving the older one disgusted with the stubbornness of the younger one who had overcome the clinginess and since he arrived he didn't miss the opportunity to hold him in his arms. But this time he was getting really mad. 

 

 “Cho Kyuhyun!”

 

“I don't want to” he put his chin on the older's shoulder ignoring hyung's inspiration trying to break free “The more you try, the stronger I'll hold you” He whispered in the older's ear kissing the spot subtly making jongwoon suddenly quiet. 

 

Kyuhyun just laughed when his hyung covered his face with his little hands completely flushed and decided to let him go for the time being, releasing his grip and kissing the back of his boyfriend's neck before pulling away and sitting on the chair.  

 

“You are an incurable brat kyuhyun” Jongwoon grumbled, setting his dinner on the table under the attentive gaze of the maknae.     

 

“I don't want soup hyung, I prefer spicy kimchi and soju” he said pushing the plate back to Jongwoon receiving a menacing look that made him swallow the dry one, but like a good brat he kept his sulky posture.

 

“You-” Jongwoon stopped closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. He counted to ten in his head before starting again. "You know you need to eat light, don't be stubborn, Kyuhyun" he asked in a meek tone pushing his plate towards her.

 

“It's still a no hyung, can we skip this part and go to bed then?” suggested smiling 'innocently' and holding her boyfriend's hand.

 

“...” Jongwoon sighed, preferring to remain silent and scooped up some of the soup with his spoon, offering the youngest “Say ah, Kyu” asked and the youngest obeyed without complaining making Jongwoon laugh at the cuteness "Brat, this is what you wanted from the beginning, isn't it?" Questioned rhetorically and Kyuhyun just shrugged, opening his mouth asking for more “You are unbelievable Kyu” he whined but continued to feed the boyfriend until he finish the plate. 

 

And he still says he's not cute... my evil maknae

  

.

.

.

.

 

"Hyung I'm feeling better now, I don't need medicine" he said nodding, agreeing with his own line, in an attempt to convince the older man. But Jongwoon knew his boyfriend's tricks well.

 

“Nice try, but it's useless” he warned seriously, taking a pill and placing it in one of the maknae's hands and a glass of water in the other; but then he laughed at Kyuhyun's sulky expression “You're such a baby, Kyu”.      

 

“I hate to swallow this thing hyung… Is there any strawberry-flavored syrup?” he asked innocently, earning only an emotionless look from the older one. 

 

“Ah sure, like a child's medicine works on you” Jongwoon rolled his eyes at Kyuhyun's fake offended expression “Besides, it's your fault too, what's on your mind; filling your schedule and not getting enough rest? You will always be sick!”  

 

“It's not that bad, you know? Hyung can take care of me” he joked, earning an annoyed expression from the older one.

 

“Stop saying silly things and drink this soon” He ordered and the youngest just obeyed without complaining, not wanting to annoy his hyung any more. When Jongwoon was about to pull away, Kyuhyun hugged his waist, pressing his cheek against his boyfriend's belly.

 

“Sorry for playing with this, love”, she lamented, kissing her boyfriend's soft belly holding him tighter. He smiled, feeling hyung's little hands caressing his hair gently and tenderly kissing his locks.

 

“It's okay kyu-ah, but don't joke about it or hyung will get really mad” Jongwoo took the younger's face between his hands and looked him in the eyes.

 

I love you Cho Kyuhyun, please don't get sick... 

 

.

.

.

.

 

“Kyu, if you stay wrapped in a blanket like that, the fever will never go down!” Jongwoon scolded trying to pull the maknae's top sheet but he pulled it back "Ya Cho Kyuhy-"

 

“I love you Jongwoon” the youngest said suddenly and took advantage of hyung's distraction to completely cover himself with the sheet 

 

“You are impossible Kyuhyun” Jongwoon huffed, sitting on the bed watching the maknae in silence for a brief period, until he took the sheet off his head and suddenly lifted his torso.   

 

"Hyung...?" he called, taking his boyfriend's small hand in his. 

 

“Yes, Kyu-ah?”

 

"Can you sing for me?" he asked making puppy dog ​​eyes at hyung who snorted pretending to be mad

 

“You're lucky that I love you so much brat” Jongwoon kept bringing his hands together to his mouth and giving a light kiss there, then leaning against the headboard of the bed; the maknae wasted no time snuggling into his hyung's soft thighs. Jongwoon soon started singing, making Kyuhyun very happy. 

 

eotteon nareun utgido haetgo

eotteon nareun ulgido hago

heurin haneuri deo seulpeo boyeo

tto haruga gago

[...]

 

Jongwoon was still halfway through the song when he noticed his boyfriend's yawns increasing as he struggled more and more against sleep. For him, as much fun as it was to watch, Kyuhyun needed to rest, so he decided to intervene by taking the maknae off his lap and carefully laying next to him on the bed, whispering in the youngest's ear. 

 

“Sleep Kyu…” he asked, hugging the bigger body against his.

 

“mn.. hyung hasn't finished singing yet…” he muttered, yawning afterwards and Jongwoon smiled at the sleepy maknae's cuteness

 

“I can sing whenever you want my love, but now you need to rest” he asked, carefully cradling the youngest's face and kissing his forehead.

 

Kyuhyun murmured sleepily, but satisfied by the older's touches and let himself be taken to the land of dreams with his boyfriend's caresses in his hair.

 

Good dreams my love

 

Jongwoon wished and fell asleep feeling the good heat emanating from Kyuhyun's body.