Princess & The Frog

What The Frog


The cold wind blowing, leaves also flying everywhere out of control. Either way nothing could stop the stone faced girl named Minjeong.

Shes out here picking strawberries in this devastating weather?! Weird.

She had already filled 6 buckets full of fresh strawberries, from her own garden. Considering she lives in the middle of nowhere, in her own cottage like house. It's pretty comfy looking there aswell. She lives there alone.. Pretty lonely, right?

The only visitor she'd ever get is this one cat who runs from house to house, but that isn't something she likes. The cat always steals food from other people around in this village.. Moving on-

WAHHHHHHH!

Minjeong screamed out, what could be scaring the living hell out of her?

Minjeong kicked the frog off of her leg, trying to get her breath back. She chuckled annoyingly to herself. She decided that was enough strawberry picking for that night. She grabbed the buckets, literally about to lose her balance each time she walked.

Minjeong looked around, enjoying the beautiful scenery infront of her eyes. She was about to turn around, until she slipped and fell, hitting her face on the rock stair. The strawberries in the buckets flew out hitting the grass.

Minjeong groaned in pain, sitting up. She was about to wipe her nose, but as soon as her hand got in contact with it she saw blood.

Ah .

She stood up up. She looked down, only to see the strawberries scattered all over the ground, she whined before leaning down. She started picking the strawberries one by one. As she was about to grab the last strawberry, instead of feeling the triangle shaped berry, she felt something slimy and light. Minjeong looked down and screeched, falling on her back.

A frog.
A small slimey frog.

Minjeong cursed under her breath, before turning back to get the last strawberry. The frog didn't budge. Minjeong glared and took the basket of strawberries and walked into her house carefully.

Minjeong placed the basket on the kitchen counter, before heading to her bedroom. Falling on her bed, Minjeong was exhausted, and was ready to fall into her sweet beauty sleep.

Oh.. I might have forgotten to tell you this. Minjeong has been having nonstop dreams about this one girl. Long hair, beautiful smile, slim body, basically everyone's dream girl. This night was no different than the others. She dreamt of that angelic girl once again, never wanting to wake up again.

6:11 AM

Minjeong rolled around in her bed, once again upset cause she woke up in the midst of her sweet dream. Sighing, she got up. She had forgotten to change into her night attire last night. She sighed before opening the curtains, as the sun invades the room. Minjeong opened the window, and inhaled. Admiring the fresh air. Walking to the door, she turned the knob and walked out.

"Maybe I'll go eat some of the strawberries from last ni-"

Minjeong froze.
There she was.
The girl from Minjeongs dreams. Invading into reality.

The girl was gobbling up the strawberries Minjeong had picked last night. Minjeong just stood there, hitting herself to make sure this was reality. The girl looked up, before grinning.

"Sorry, I got hungry."

"..."

Minjeong choked on her breath. Who does this girl think she is?

"Get out of my house.. you ."

The mysterious girl stared before chuckling, and shaking her head. Minjeong bit down on her lip, before marching up to the girl and grabbing her by the ear. The girl whined.

"Explain yourselfWho are you? And why the hell are you in my house? Most importantly.. eating my strawberries."

Minjeong spat out. The girl chuckled.

"You basically took me with you, idiot!"

Minjeong raised a brow.

"What do you mean?"

"I got into your strawberry basket."

Minjeong stared, who does this girl think she is?

"I'm the frog that scared you."

"..What?"

Minjeong got no answer, which added onto her growing anger. Minjeong grabbed the girl by the hair, walking to the exit of the house.

"No! Let me goI'll explain myself."

Minjeong ignored her, before opening the door and forcefully pushing the girl out. She shut the door fast and locked it.

What a weirdo.

Minjeong sighed before turning back, trying to comprehend what just happened.

No.. I must be insane.

She tried thinking about something else, while walking to her bathroom. Only to see a frog on the sink counter. Minjeong paused, cracking a slight smile.

"Hah.. What the hell."