Bed Creature

Girl Meets Reality


Minjeong stood up from the cold bench that she had just sat on in the city park. The snow had finally decided to give the city a visit, Minjeong hated it.

The cold was way too much for her. She put her slim hands in her jacket pockets and started walking off, who knows where.

Minjeong was a "lonely" person, she can't recall the last time she had met up with any of her "friends", or even went out of her apartment. But guess what?

She finally decided to go take a stroll around the city today, finally stepping out of that filthy apartment of hers.

Minjeong walked around, stopping at times to look at stores, from the windows outside. She stopped again and thought a bit. But then suddenly she felt something soft brush against her legs.

What the actual .

Minjeong thought to herself, before looking down.

A cat.

It's a ing cat.

What the hell did it want from the girl?

Minjeong's lips parted quickly, as she bowed down, looking at the furry feline. The cat brushed itself on Minjeong's cold hands, purring and whining.

Minjeong started to pet it, slowly and gently. The cat meowed once again.

"What."

Minjeong said, completely forgetting that cats don't understand a thing about human language and obviously can't communicate clearly with humans.

Minjeong chuckled irritated at herself, before standing up about, turning around and about to walk off.

"Meow"

The cat whined again, wrapping its tail around Minjeong's leg, and rubbing it's head against her leg as well. Minjeong turned around sighing.

"What is it that you want?"

The cat only meowed back as a response, duh. Minjeong looked around before starting to run away, needing a break from this street cat, probably an abandoned one.

Minjeong was running for a few minutes, and she thought the cat lost track. So she stopped, and sighed leaning in by the wall. She had to go to the grocery store, her fridge is empty.

While walking she hummed softly, thinking about tons of stuff. She finally reached the grocery store. Minjeong walked in, took a cart and went to the drink aisle. She looked around, feeling like someone was watching her. She brushed it off before taking an apple juice box. 

Minjeong went around the grocery store grabbing all sorts of stuff, chips, fruit and vegetables. Can't forget the ice cream. She finally filled up the cart and went to go pay, but before she could move a centimeter, she heard a sound behind her.

"Mrrrrreowww..."

Minjeong froze right on the spot, sighing deeply, just wanting to be left alone by the fluffy creature.

Minjeong took a deep breath before turning around, she saw the cat from earlier, as expected. She kneeled down to the cats level.

"You don't have a home, do you?"

"Meow"

Minjeong catched herself talking to an entity that can't even speak in the human language. She stood up and thought for a bit.

Should she really just take the cat home? It has no home right? Yeah most likely it doesn't... She shouldn't get way too attached to it, maybe don't take it home. Oh but it's too cute.. She can't resist, can she?

Minjeong sighed and started walking to the pet food aisle, the cat following behind. How the hell did Minjeong get herself into this situation? Is she really about to bring this strange stray cat to her apartment..?

Seems like it, she has to be out of her mind to do something like this.

Minjeong looked at the pet food in front of her eyes. She looked down and saw the cat, sighing as she looked back up and reached for the tuna and a some cat treats. Minjeong took it and put it in the grocery cart, before walking to the checkout.

She placed her items infront of the cashier. Looking around as the cashier scanned her groceries.

"So.. You finally got yourself a pet? Took you long enough."

He chuckled, grinning like a bastard. Minjeong turned to him before realizing that the cashier infront of her is Heechul, a "friend" of hers. He was annoying at times you could say.. Minjeong coughed before speaking.

"Uh.. It's not my pet, it's a random filthy stray cat from the city. It randomly approached me, and wouldn't leave me alone. So I gave in, and bought food for it and might bring it home for just this night.."

Heechul raised an eyebrow.

"Mrs Minjeong you do realize... You'll probably get TOO attached to that cat? Just leave it here.. It most likely and probably has rabies or anything else like that.."

Minjeong sighed facepalming. She took her grocery bag and waved to Heechul before walking out, the cat following her.

It had gotten dark. What was the time? Minjeong checked her phone and oh.. it was exactly 10PM. Minjeong sighed before looking at the cat, and then starting to walk to her apartment.

Whilst walking Minjeong hummed to this.. one strange song. Snow was falling, and oh my lord. Minjeong was freezing, almost as if she was taking a stroll around Antarctica.

"Hi!"

Minjeong flinched as she heard the voice of a female. She turned around only to lock eyes with this rather strange girl. Long black hair, and a pretty face.

"My name's Aeri, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in buying some warm mittens? It's an awesome product if you want to fight against the cold winter weather!"

The girl said enthusiastically as she pulled out a luggage, opening it. And inside there they were. The supposedly warm mittens the girl was advertising.
Minjeong looked at her hands before looking up at the girl.

"Uh- Sure, how much for a pair?"

The girl smiled warmly.

"We're giving out free mittens! Nobody's hands deserve to freeze."

Minjeong smiled unsure for a second, but she nodded smiling. The "Aeri" girl gave Minjeong a pair of mittens smiling cheekily.

"Thank you."

Aeri walked away waving. Minjeong looked at her hands before putting on the mittens.
She grabbed her grocery bag and continued walking back to her apartment, thinking of all the weird stuff that happened all in just one day.

Minjeong had completely drifted away in her thoughts as she completely forgot about the cat she was bringing home. The cat meowed, as Minjeong got back to her senses, laughing at herself.

After approximately one hour Minjeong and the cat had arrived. Minjeong had set up all the cat food, and somehow found a litterbox in her storage room. Minjeong had eaten dinner and was now getting ready for bed.

She put on her green pajama, before launching into her bed and covering herself in the soft bed covers. The cat jumped in and walked on top of Minjeong. The girl smiled warmly before petting the cat slowly. The cat purred softly, as Minjeong closed her eyes shut and fell into her dreams.

6:30AM

Beep beep beep beep

Minjeong's alarm vibrated. But Minjeong couldn't get up, her eyes were shut aswell. Something heavy was damn well on Minjeong, and that thing was definitely a living human being. Minjeong finally realized that someone was laying on her.

"What the .."

Minjeong had opened her eyes only to see a grown WOMAN laying ontop of her, asleep.

Minjeong squirmed trying to get out, eventually trying to push the other girl off. Then she woke up.

"Ugh~ What are you doing."

The other girl groaned looking at the younger, disatisfied with the lack of sleep she had gotten. Minjeong gulped as their faces were merely inches away from each other. Minjeong finally pushed the other off of her as she hopped out of the bed, breathing heavily.

"Who the are you, and why are you in my house, and more specifically my BED?"

Minjeong yelled out annoyingly flustered.

"Hmm~ Well I do remember you taking me to your house."

Minjeong blinked for a second, before memories of yesterday's events flashed into her mind.
Wait what..? No, there's no way this girl is THE cat. Minjeong shook her head, refusing to believe her own thoughts.

"Are you.. the cat?"

Minjeong spat out, eyes wide open and heart beating rapidly. The other girl chuckled nodding.

"Duh, obviously."

Minjeong gulped looking around, too shocked to ask the girl any questions, as the other girl stood up from the bed and walked closer to Minjeong.

"Yoo Jimin, call me Jimin."

The girl put out her hand smiling like a complete jock. Minjeong looked at her hand and then looked at Jimin's face. Carefully shaking her hand.

"Kim.. Minjeong.."

Minjeong was still in disbelief, refusing to believe this was actually real and not just one of those weird dreams that she would have once in a while.

Jimin just smiled and Minjeong couldn't help but notice how beautiful the girl was. She had the most charming face, and body. Before Minjeong could admire Jimin's appearance any more, the other noticed chuckling.

"Am I that beautiful?"

Minjeong snapped out of her thoughts and looked away embarrassed. Jimin took the younger's chin making Minjeong face her. Jimin leaned in slowly, Minjeong's heart was beating rapidly. Jimin ki-

"Minjeong wake the up!"

Minjeong's eyes quickly opened wide, as she flinched. Everybody in the class was staring at her. Minjeong looked around sighing about the dream she had.. She also fell asleep in the middle of science class. The bell rang and Minjeong launched out of her seat running out of the classroom.

She took a turn in the hallways swiftly, right before she almost lost her balance. Minjeong breathed heavily, and went out.

The next day as Minjeong arrived to her first period sitting down, the teacher was standing at the front and beside the teacher was a.. girl.

"Kids this is Yoo Jimin, she will be joining our class for this year. Treat her with respect please."

Minjeong thought the name was very familiar and then realized who it was. The girl from her dream.. Jimin glanced at Minjeong for a second, grinning. Minjeong looked at her lap trying to process what the hell was going on...