Happily Ever After

Snow White & the Seven (-Block) Dwarves

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful, handsome, gorgeous, cool, awesome, smart, good-at-everything, and literally the-best-in-all prince named Kyuwhite with skin as white and flawless as the first snow, hair and eyes as dark as charcoal, and lips as red as a ripe apple. Prince Kyuwhite was a treasure of mankind, a literal living perfection. He was confident that no one could beat him in terms of looks. Yet…

 

"Your Highness, Prince Yesung is the most gorgeous person on earth."

 

Impossible! Prince Kyuwhite would never accept such a ridiculous answer even though Chang the Magic Mirror never lied. Maybe it malfunctioned. It had to be! To prove that he was number one always, Prince Kyuwhite disguised himself as an ajumma and headed to the Ever Lasting Forest where this no-name Prince Yesung lived. He pretended to be tired and took a rest under a cherry blossom tree. That was when an angel approached him…

 

"Good afternoon, auntie, are you feeling okay? Do you need me to give you a piggyback ride home?"

 

Prince Kyuwhite never believed in heaven or hell before, until he met this cutie. He must be in heaven. That's why he is seeing a beauty— hair as black as a moonless night, eyes as gorgeous as a galaxy, lips as red as a droplet of blood, and skin as smooth as still water. When the angel smiled, the sun and the moon and stars had to make way for him because they weren't as radiant. And his voice…

 

"Auntie? Are you injured anywhere? Should I get my brothers to check on you?"

"Brothers?"

"Yes, I live with my seven brothers in the middle of the forest! They're all very cool~"

 

Crap. Prince Kyuwhite just realized some deadly fact. This forest was under the care of the infamous notoriously evil SJ Dwarves. He heard that they were very protective of their treasure. However, he just found out today that the treasure was actually an angel named Prince Yesung. No wonder they didn't want anyone near this forest.

 

"Oh my, you must be bored of living with that many people in this forest with nothing to do! Have you ever thought about moving to the city? Specifically the royal castle?"

"Not at all, auntie! I love my brothers and they take care of me well. However…"

 

Prince Yesung smiled shyly.

 

"I do have a dream of meeting my soulmate, someone who'll only look at me and fulfill my life, never making me thirst for affection ever again…"

 

Prince Kyuwhite was in awe of his cute soulmate, Prince Yesung. He watched the other prince feed fruits from his basket to various animals. Even nature seemed to fall for the kind-hearted prince and he wouldn't blame them, because he, too, had fallen for the prince even though they just met.

 

"Auntie, do you want to take a bite too?"

"Of you?"

 

Prince Yesung blinked at him cluelessly and showed an apple in his hand.

 

"Oh, you're talking about the apple… Cough, of course, dear, I'd love to."

"Then, I'll peel it for you!"

 

Prince Yesung smiled and peeled the red apple for him, but Prince Kyuwhite only focused on the adorable smol hand that barely held the big apple. In a few minutes, a cute rabbit apple came to life and the kind prince happily fed it to him, causing Prince Kyuwhite to fall even deeper. If he had this person with a sunshine smile by his side, maybe his life wouldn't be boring anymore…

 

"Prince Yesung, the truth is—"

"STAY AWAY FROM OUR YESUNGIE!!"

 

Prince Kyuwhite looked up and his face turned pale at the sight of seven angry men running toward him with different objects in their hands— from a microphone to a giraffe doll. He quickly got up and ran out of the forest. If he wanted to court Prince Yesung, he first needed to be alive to do that.

 

****************************************

 

Once upon a time, there was a little angel named Yesung who was born mysteriously in the middle of the Ever Lasting Forest. Leeteuk, the oldest brother of the SJ Dwarves, found the little baby sleeping peacefully in a bed made of soft clouds. His heart was captured by the baby's pure smile and he took him home to raise. Despite bearing no royalty blood, Yesung was everyone's beloved so he was called a prince. He was every brother's favorite prince. Prince Yesung grew up with love and care from the seven brothers who hid him protectively in the magical forest.

However, Prince Yesung had a big dream. He wanted to leave the forest and see the outside world full of mysteries. He was especially curious about the well-known Prince Kyuwhite whose tales of beauty and intelligence reached even the mystical forest. He wanted to befriend the said prince and explored the world together. Sadly, his seven brothers always told him that Prince Kyuwhite was a red erted flag he should avoid. So, he could only dream of a wonderful first meeting like a fairytale Donghae hyung often read to him…

 

 

One day, Prince Yesung came across a sleeping beauty in the middle of the forest.

.

.

.

.

There was a man dressed in a pastel pink suit sleeping in a crystal coffin with his large hands on his chest. His body was surrounded by beautiful sunflowers and baby's breath flowers. The man had dark, slightly curly hair that contrasted with his pale skin. His rich eyelashes fell on the somewhat round cheeks. His red pouting lips reminded him of the roses in his Ryeowook hyung's garden. Prince Yesung felt like his heart was stolen at that moment. Who is this person? Looking around, he found a sketchbook with a cartoon penguin cover leaning against the coffin and picked it up…

 

 

This gorgeous man is Prince Kyuwhite.

 

 

He turned the page.

 

 

Poor prince got cursed & needed a true love kiss from a kind-hearted soulmate to wake him up and rescue him from eternal slumber.

 

 

He turned the page.

 

 

Will you be that person for Prince Kyuwhite?

 

 

He turned the page.

 

 

If you save him, Prince Kyuwhite will take you to see the beautiful world and visit as many interesting places as you want ;)

 

 

"Oh no, poor Prince Kyuwhite! How could someone curse a person as beautiful and as wonderful as him!?"

 

Prince Yesung's heart was moved by the famous crown prince's appearance (and a promise to take him to see the world). He put down the sketchbook and caressed the prince's philtrum. Even though he got cursed, the prince was still able to smile brightly. Such a brave soul didn't deserve faith like this! He made up his mind to save the prince. However, just as he was about to kiss Prince Kyuwhite…

 

 

"Yesung-ah, listen to hyung. Nothing in this world is free. If anyone says so, they're looking for an opening to deceive you."

"And if you ever come across such a person, hurry up and contact us hyungs!!"

 

 

Prince Yesung suddenly remembered Leeteuk hyung's and Heechul hyung's words. Although he knew that Prince Kyuwhite would never do something as deceiving him, as a good boi, he didn't want to disobey his hyungs. So, he decided to contact his hyungs and asked for the older men's opinions first…

 

 

☁️: Hyungs, I met Prince Kyuwhite in the forest and I think I fell in love at first sight with him.

☁️: Can I kiss him and marry him?

🍒: YOU CAN'T MARRY A MAN YOU JUST MET YESUNGIE

☁️: But he said he's cursed and needed help.

👼: We'll help wake him up.

👼: Tell us where you are, Yesung-ah ^^

 

 

After telling his hyungs about his whereabouts, Leeteuk hyung and Heechul hyung showed up in less than a second. The oldest SJ Dwarves held a microphone in his hand while the second oldest brought his cat and dog. Ignoring Prince Yesung's curious question, the two Dwarves ran to the crystal coffin and started beating up the sleeping Prince Kyuwhite who, after hearing a dog's barking and cat's growling, sprung up to life as if he was never cursed before and ran away. Meanwhile, Prince Yesung was impressed by his brothers' power. As expected of his hyungs, they woke up the prince without a kiss! Still…

 

 

"...I wish I got to know Prince Kyuwhite more."

"Yesung-ah, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Let's go home, hyungs~"

 

 

Prince Yesung's magical first meeting with Prince Kyuwhite ended just like that…

.

.

.

.

One day, Prince Yesung came to the flower field to pick flowers and watch the butterflies. However, he unexpectedly came across a familiar crystal coffin where a familiar good-looking prince was sleeping. This time, Prince Kyuwhite was in a neat white suit and surrounded by red roses and old-rose tulips, still looking gorgeous as ever. The same old penguin-cover sketchbook was also leaning against the coffin. He picked it up curiously…

 

 

Prince Kyuwhite is a good person, believe me.

 

 

He turned the page.

 

 

Prince Kyuwhite never intended to deceive you. He genuinely needs his soulmate's help to break the curse. Please help him :(

 

 

He turned the page.

 

 

Don't tell your brothers what happened. The kissing ritual to break the curse won't be completed if someone interrupts it!

 

 

He turned the page.

 

 

If you save him, just one kiss, Prince Kyuwhite will cook for you any delectable dish you can ever imagine. He's the number one cook! :P

 

 

"My poor Prince Kyuwhite! How could someone curse him again? Even though he barely survived the first time thanks to my hyungs!"

 

Prince Yesung's heart was once again moved by the crown prince's flawless looks and the tempting promise of food. He put down the sketchbook and caressed the prince's philtrum. As usual, Prince Kyuwhite still grinned happily despite his unfortunate situation. What a marvelous man with a spirit of a fighter! He made up his mind to save the prince for real this time. His thumb rubbed the prince's red lips softly and he slowly bowed his head…

 

 

"Aesungie, if anyone promises you free food, run away as quickly as possible! They're up to no good and can't be trusted!"

"That's right! Aesong-ah, don't be like this guy who'll do anything as long as there's food!"

"Yah Lee Donghae!!! Aren't you the one who wants to go to that Abura Soba place!?"

 

 

Prince Yesung suddenly remembered Eunhyuk hyung's and Donghae hyung's words. Although he knew that Prince Kyuwhite just wanted to repay for the help with no ulterior motives, as a good boi, he didn't want to disobey his hyungs. So, he decided to contact his hyungs and asked for the older men's opinions first. The Prince said he shouldn't tell anyone about it. But it'll be fine as long as he doesn't name a name, right?

 

 

☁️: Hyungs, I fell in love with a man and he promises to cook for me all our lives.

☁️: I did help him first so it's not technically free food and I can trust him, right?

🐰: That's just free food with extra steps.

🐯: Aesong-ah, let's play a game.

🐯: Stay where you are & hyungs will find you.

 

 

Although he didn't know why his hyungs suddenly wanted to play a game with him, he always loved spending time with his hyungs so he waited obediently. In only a few seconds, Eunhyuk hyung and Donghae hyung showed up, looking suspiciously joyful. Prince Yesung didn't get to greet his hyungs when the twins of the SJ Dwarves suddenly threw ketchup and mustard at the sleeping Prince Kyuwhite. Once again, Prince Kyuwhite miraculously woke up from the curse and ran away. His pristine white suit is now dyed red and yellow. Prince Yesung could only sigh at his amazing hyungs. How did they break the curse without a kiss?

 

 

"...I just want to spend time with Prince Kyuwhite a bit more."

"Aesong, are you hungry? Let's go home!"

"Yeah! Ryeowookie said that he prepared a special dinner today!"

"I'm excited to see it, hyungs."

 

 

Prince Yesung's unexpected second meeting with Prince Kyuwhite ended just like that…

.

.

.

.

On one fine spring day, Prince Yesung went to Magic Lake to have a picnic. There, sitting by the sparkling lake was a very familiar crystal coffin where a very familiar crown prince was sleeping. This time, Prince Kyuwhite was in a crisp black suit and surrounded by crimson spider lily flowers. He almost thought that the prince had died from the curse but soon released a relieved breath when he saw a note sticking to the coffin that said: "Not dead yet". What happened? Did the poor prince get cursed yet again? Which cruel souls did it!? Huffing angrily, Prince Yesung picked up the familiar penguin sketchbook and read it…

 

 

Prince Kyuwhite just wanted to be with you ;_;

 

 

He turned the page.

 

 

Prince Kyuwhite genuinely, truly, definitely, has no ill intentions toward you. He just wants his soulmate to save him! Only you!

 

 

He turned the page.

 

 

Prince Kyuwhite would love to get to know his soulmate more and we can't do that with the SJ Dwarves getting in the way, can we?

 

 

He turned the page.

 

 

If you save him, kiss him, Prince Kyuwhite promises to buy anything and everything for you! Because he's the richest man on the continent~ Be it stars in the sky or black pearls in the deep ocean, he can bring it to you >=<

 

 

"My beloved poor Prince Kyuwhite! He truly wants to be free from the curse, so much that he's willing to pay a rare treasure as the price!"

 

Prince Yesung's heart was yet once again moved by the crown prince's unparalleled beauty and his promises to bring stars to him. He put down the sketchbook and caressed the prince's philtrum. Even in a dire situation, a joyful smile never left Prince Kyuwhite's face. What an admirable man with positive thinking! He really made up his mind to save the prince for real this time, without his hyungs' interference. Feeling the plump red lips, Prince Yesung leaned in until their foreheads touched and their breath brushed. This time… He will…

 

 

"Yesung-sung, if anyone ever tells you that they can buy the whole world for you, don't believe them. Because no one is richer than this hyung."

"Sungie! True treasures can't be bought with money or gold. So, if someone says they want to buy you something, hyung will kick their !"

 

 

Prince Yesung suddenly remembered Siwon hyung's and Ryeowook hyung's words. Although he knew that Prince Kyuwhite only offered those priceless treasures as a reward for saving him, not for suspicious reasons, as a good boi, he didn't want to disobey his hyungs. So, he decided to contact his hyungs and asked for the older men's opinions first. This time, he wouldn't give any names or details, and wouldn't tell the hyungs about his location. So, they should be fine, right?

 

 

☁️: Hyungs, someone claims to be richer than Siwon hyung.

☁️: He also promises to bring me stars.

🐴: No challenge, no change!

🦒: I'm confident!!

🦒: I'll find you!!!

☁️: What? No, hyungs, don't come!

 

 

Too late. By the time the message was sent, Siwon hyung and Ryeowook hyung had already shown up. The tallest hyung threw a stack of money bills while the shortest hyung shouted "I'm confident in beating you up!" into a megaphone at the sleeping Prince Kyuwhite. Prince Kyuwhite took out a few gemstones and was about to throw them back, but ran away after he saw Ryeowook's fierce looks. Prince Yesung felt slightly sad. Of course, he still had a long way to go before matching any of his hyungs' levels. They were so strong that they needed no kiss to wake up the crown prince… If only he wasn't so powerless…

 

 

"...If I'm a bit stronger, will we get to be together a bit longer?"

"Yesung-sung? Don't feel down. Hyung will take you shopping!"

"And hyung will make your favorite pastry so, smile, sungie!"

"Yes, hyungs…"

 

 

Prince Yesung's melancholic third meeting with Prince Kyuwhite ended just like that...

.

.

.

.

On a very rare occasion, Prince Yesung got to house-sitting alone because his hyungs all had jobs to do. He diligently cleaned their house and took care of all house chores. While taking the laundry out to dry in the sun, however, he was surprised to find an extremely familiar crystal coffin where an extremely familiar and handsome crown prince was sleeping. This time, Prince Kyuwhite was in a sapphire-blue fitting suit and surrounded by blue forget-me-not flowers. Apart from the familiar penguin sketchbook, there was an apple pie sitting beside it. The sweet rich aroma of the pastry made his stomach growl. Prince Yesung swallowed hard. Prince Kyuwhite probably wouldn't mind him taking a bite, right? Maybe it is a gift for waking him up from the curse!

 

Tempted by the perfectly-baked pie, Prince Yesung skipped the messages in the sketch and went straight for the apple pie. He quickly finished the whole piece in no time and purred at the magical taste exploding in his mouth. It was so delicious! If Prince Kyuwhite made it, he wouldn't mind eating it for the rest—

 

 

"Yesung, listen to hyung carefully because this is very important. Do not. Never. Ever. Eat food from strangers if you don't know what they put in the dish."

 

 

Shindong hyung's words came up to him a bit too late. There was something in the pie that made him cough painfully and was unable to breathe. He quickly messaged his reliable hyung with trembling fingers…

 

 

☁️: Hyung

☁️: Help

☁️: Can't

☁️: Brea

🔍: Yesung! What happened!!

🔍: Hyung will be there ASAP!

 

 

Prince Yesung lost the last bit of his energy. He still couldn't breathe properly and his throat hurt so much… Is this the end of him? But… He had yet to meet Prince Kyuwhite…

 

 

"PRINCE YESUNG!!!"

 

*************************************************

 

Prince Kyuwhite jumped out of the coffin with haste. He caught his soulmate before the smaller man hit the floor. Right now, Prince Yesung's face was whiter than snow and his breathing sounded quieter with each passing second. He didn't waste any time and turned the shorter man around.

 

 

Before performing a Heimlich maneuver…

 

 

After a few scary seconds, Prince Yesung coughed loudly and spat out something— a blue diamond ring. The suspect object fell to the ground while the clueless prince collapsed in his arms. Prince Kyuwhite lightly shook his soulmate but the man was as still as stone. He actually hid the ring in a pie, hoping that Prince Yesung would find it after reading the notes. He didn't expect it to turn out like this… He immediately regretted his stupid plan that put his soulmate in danger…

 

"I'm sorry… Yesung… I should've approached you and asked for your brothers' blessings normally… I'm sorry for deceiving you… I didn't get cursed and never was. I just lied because I wanted to selfishly steal you to my castle… I'm sorry… even though I just want to know you and fall in love with you more…"

 

Deeply regretting it, Prince Kyuwhite caressed the unconscious man's pale pink lips and kissed it. To think that their first kiss would be like this… A single teardrop fell from the prince's eye and touched the other prince's cheek. Prince Kyuwhite broke the kiss but still held his soulmate dearly. Caressing the pink chubby cheek, he closed his eyes and pressed their foreheads together.

 

"...If we were given another chance, I would confess my feelings honestly, no more schemes and lies, just the fact that I love you… Yesung…"

"Should've said that from the beginning! I'd happily follow you to the city."

 

Prince Kyuwhite's eyes snapped open in disbelief. There, nestling in his arms, Prince Yesung was pouting at him. The feeling of relief washed over him and Prince Kyuwhite squeezed the smaller man tightly as if fearing losing him again. Prince Yesung protested at first but soon hugged back while grinning. Although everything happened so suddenly, he was just happy to finally have a chance to be with his soulmate and get to know each other more! Plus, his brothers weren't here now—

 

"Yesung!!"

 

Prince Yesung cursed but quickly pretended to smile when the taller man looked at him. He reluctantly pushed himself out of the crown prince's warm embrace and saw Shindong hyung running toward them. His kind and wise hyung's panicked looks made him feel guilty for worrying the man. After taking a short rest, Shindong frowned at the famous Prince Kyuwhite who was holding his little brother intimately. However, his little angel Yesung instantly spread his arms to shield the prince from him with a determined expression.

 

"Yesung…"

"Hyung, I know you and everyone loves me and always wants the best for me, and it's true that Prince Kyuwhite did deceive me first, but… I know that we're soulmates! I just know! That's why… I want hyungs to give us a chance to learn about each other and fall in love, please?"

 

Prince Kyuwhite also chimed in.

 

"I genuinely regret my dishonest attempt to draw Prince Yesung's attention and I swear on my name as the most awesome man to never repeat the same mistake. Therefore, please give us a chance to be together!"

 

Shindong looked between the two young men back and forth, before sighing loudly.

 

"Fine, I'll grant you two permission and blessings."

"Yes! Thank you, hyung—"

"However!" Shindong smirked, "Prince Kyuwhite has to stay here with us and goes through our trials if he wishes to marry you!"

 

Shindong thought that the crown prince would back down and give up. However, Prince Kyuwhite actually looked like he was burned by determination as he eagerly nodded. His larger hand intertwined closely with Yesung's smaller one.

 

"I'll do anything if it means I get to be with my soulmate, Prince Yesung."

"Prince Kyuwhite…"

 

After exchanging a sweet and meaningful look, the two men HUGGED and KISSED even though he was literally standing there. Shindong sighed louder. It seemed like their angel would fly out of the home for real this time. This brat didn't seem like he would give up on Yesung too… He glanced up at the bright blue sky while pondering how to explain to his brothers that he just accidentally enabled the couple to elope…

 

 

He should have just caught the crown prince and yeeted him away from the beginning.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Once upon a time, there was a famous bedtime story about a brave and beautiful prince named Kyuwhite who wandered into the Ever Lasting Forest and got lost. At the mystical forest, he met his soulmate, a gorgeous angel named Yesung with the kindest soul. They fell in love at first sight and wanted to run away together. However, the fearsome SJ Dwarves stopped them and separated the poor couple. However, that didn't discourage the lion-hearted prince at all. Prince Kyuwhite bravely fought his way into the forest and got to see his lover again. Touched by the couple's true love, the fearsome SJ Dwarves shed tears and finally allowed the two princes to be together.

 

 

From then on, Prince Kyuwhite and his wife Prince Yesung lived happily ever after 💙

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

🍒: Look at this little !! Painting us like a villain who gets in the way of their love!!!

🔍: Well, technically speaking, we kinda did that

👼: I even cried at their wedding. This brat!

🐯: I want our Aesong-ah back!

🐰: Yeah, let's murder that King and take our little angel Aesongie back!

🐴: Yesung-sung will definitely hate us…

🦒: This is not fair! I miss Sungie!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile at the royal castle…

 

 

🐧: *Laughed evilly*

🐧: See? The last person laughed the loudest

🐢: What's wrong, Kyu?

🐧: Oh, nothing, love

🐧: I was just thinking that I haven't said "I love you" yet for today 💙

🐢: That's too cheesy!

🐢: …But I love you too 💙

 

 

 

Thus, Prince Kyuwhite and Prince Yesung lived together, happily ever after 💙

 

 

 

 

~The End~

 

***************************************************************

 

Author's note:

Hahahahaha I actually didn't plan to post anything yet! However, a conversation in gc inspired me and I can't stop writing so here it is  xD

It's been a while (a month?) since I last posted kyusung fics and I misses writing + you guys so much T T

I actually planned to stop writing everything until I finished my side job. Although it's not done yet but so close now! I'd be able to post fic again next week!

Also, I have a surprise for you guys on Xmas  ;)

Stay tuned!

 

Miss you so much! Take care and love you!  <3