fall in love

My Christmas Gift

I don't know when I started to fall in love with Sunny. I just know that I love her very much.I started remembering everything we've been through together.

When I first met her, I realized that she was shorter than me, and I was not tall either. Her voice is very sweet, like honey, let me listen to the feeling of the heart is moist, so perfect voice, I like. Maybe it is the same height that makes us good relationship, many people are the two of us like children.

Sunny is very cheerful, she has a lot of friends, she will let them play with me. But I have few friends, before in my heart, she is my best friend.

When did my feelings for her change? Probably when she looked for someone else, my heart will be uncomfortable, sometimes said to me that kind of ambiguous words, my heart will accelerate, feel very hot. She always looked at me sweet smile, really let me move.

I dare not tell her my mind, because we are all girls, I am afraid she will not accept me, then I more heartache. But it's really hard thinking about her every day.

I'm selfish. I just want her to be my own sun. 

I finally decided to tell her my heart. It was Christmas Eve. I asked her to come to my house for dinner. I decorated my home carefully and bought a Christmas tree. I prepared a lot of delicious food and wine. Sunny wears a beautiful red dress with a green bow tie, which is very Christmas atmosphere.

"You look beautiful today." I couldn't help but say it.

"Sister praise me, I am shy, how Taeyan become so y ~" Sunny's tone is very like in pettish.

I purposely wear a tight dress, thinking, she can see this, it seems that Sunny cares about me. We had dinner afterwards and talked a lot more.

"Does Sunny have any wishes?" I asked her tentatively.

"Of course I do. Maybe we could write our wishes on this note and hang it on the Christmas tree and look at each other's wishes." Sunny made a good suggestion.It gave me a good chance to tell her that I love her.

I wrote Sunny, be the sun for me alone on the note,And wrote I love you.

I don't know what Sunny is writing, but I'm looking forward to it.

"Let me see what you've written." Sunny said.Hearing what she said, I was very nervous.

I also saw her wish, did not write a sentence, just drew a red heart, write my name.

Sunny's face quickly turned red, like a red rose, visible to the eye.

"Tae-yeon, I... I love you, too. Sunny said sheepishly.

I was overjoyed and had no idea that she liked me too.

The air was full of ambiguity.I really can't stop wanting to kiss her.Her lips looked soft, like jelly.It must taste good, I thought to myself.

I couldn't take it anymore. I kissed her.It was great. I felt limp and I couldn't control myself.

"To the bedroom." Sunny said.Her voice grew sweeter and seduced me.

I was pinned to the bed by Sunny."You have no idea how long I've wanted to you?"She said that and began to undress me.I'm in front of her now.Her hands ran up and down my body.

"Yeon, let me know if you feel comfortable."Sunny said to me gently.

"humm, come on, help me. I can't take this anymore."I said.

Her fingers went into my .I feel a little pain.

"Sunny ,be gentle,I feel pain."I said shyly.

She started my s,and she bit my s on purpose.And she shoved her fingers back and forth in my .She got her fingers wet from where I was.

"Baby you're good,It's tight inside."She said.

I'm about to have an .She suddenly walked away.

"Ah! Sunny what are you doing?!"I've lost my mind.

She didn't answer me. She just took a candle and lit it.

She dripped wax on me!

I reached an !The forced water sprayed her body!

I was so embarrassed.She didn't laugh at me. She the liquid.

"Baby, you taste great."She complimented me.

We had a lot of this evening,she ed me so bad I passed out.

I think she is the best present for me at Christmas.