one.

What I Like about You

It was the start of Autumn.

 

Sooyoung had been waiting for this season and was glad that it already started. Autumn was indeed her favorite season, yet she can't remember why she had always liked it.

 

She sat on the bench quietly at the park where there were no people. She stretched out her long slender arms as she yawned tiredly. Leaves started to fall off some trees, and Sooyoung smiled as she watched them fall on the ground.

 

"Alone?"

 

A familiar voice had awaken Sooyoung from her thoughts. She turned her head and was surprised to see her best pal standing right behind her.

 

"Hyoyeon." Sooyoung smiled. "How did you find me in here?"

 

Her friend let out a chuckle as she sat down besides her. "We've been friends since highschool dummy. I know where you would go whenever you want to be alone."

 

"Well, I'm not exactly alone now since you're here."

 

"Are you trying to tell me to leave?"

 

The both of them bursted out into laughter. It was those times when Sooyoung really needed somebody to cheer her up. Autumn might be her favorite season, yet it somehow brings a sad memory to her.

 

A memory she could not even remember.

 

"So, is something bothering you now? You look kind of pale." Hyoyeon stated, glancing at her friend with concern in her eyes.

 

"I don't know." A sigh escaped Sooyoung's lips. "I'm just gloomy that's all."

 

Hyoyeon nudged her friend on the shoulder. "I know what would cheer you up. Why don't we grab some ice cream? I know a great ice cream stand nearby."

 

Sooyoung sighed as she shook her head. "I don't think I'm in the mood to eat."

 

Hyoyeon couldn't believe what she heard. Usually, mentioning food never fails to cheer up Sooyoung.

 

"Oh come on, it's my treat." Hyoyeon insisted.

 

Somehow, Sooyoung's eyes glimmered under the ray of the light. "Jinjja?" She asked.

 

Hyoyeon could only laugh and nod in response. "Come on now. Get your lazy off that bench." She grabbed Sooyoung's arm and dragged her away.

 

 

It only took them a minute to reach the ice cream stand.

 

"What flavor do you want?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

"The usual. Vanilla with sprinkles." Sooyoung quickly responded, watering for something cold and sweet.

 

Hyoyeon turned towards the ice cream vendor and handed him some money. "One chocolate ice cream and one vanilla with sprinkles please." She requested.

 

Sooyoung stood nearby and was tapping her foot impatiently. Hyoyeon eventually handed her the ice cream and Sooyoung happily engulfed the ice cream in .

 

"Eww Sooyoung, can you please stop making those faces?" Hyoyeon said.

 

"What faces?" Sooyoung asked, her upper lip covered with vanilla ice cream making her look like she was wearing a mustache.

 

"Those weird expressions on your face whenever you your ice cream." Hyoyeon remarked, showing a completely disgusted face.

 

"Whatever." Sooyoung just shrugged and proceeded on devouring her ice cream.

 

"Let's go and take a seat there." Hyoyeon pointed towards a small table with two chairs nearby. As they walked towards it, Sooyoung was so focused into her ice cream that she didn't notice someone walking fastly in her direction.

 

"Oww!" Sooyoung bumped into a girl and that girl fell down on the ground due to the hard impact.

 

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" Sooyoung only panicked even more when she saw that her ice cream had fell directly on the girl's chest.

 

"Omo! Look at my shirt!" The girl shrieked once she saw her shirt dirtily stained because of Sooyoung's ice cream.

 

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-"

 

"This is all your fault!" The girl yelled as she pointed a finger against Sooyoung's chest. "You did this to me!"

 

"I'm really sorry." Sooyoung apologized. "Let me pay for your shirt if I have to." Sooyoung tried to wipe off the stain on the girl's shirt.

 

But the girl had spanked her hand away. "Are you kidding? Do you even have an idea how expensive this shirt is?! I just bought this yesterday!" She gave Sooyoung a glare. "You don't even look like you can afford to pay for this."

 

This pushed Sooyoung off her limits.

 

"Yah! I already said sorry! Why are you being so harsh?" Sooyoung yelled, anger boiling inside of her.

 

Hyoyeon tried to hold her back but she refused.

 

"How dare you say that to me! You're the one who caused this chaos!" The girl snapped back.

 

All the people were looking at them and Hyoyeon was getting embarassed.

 

"Sooyoung, let's go." Hyoyeon tugged on the hem of Sooyoung's shirt.

 

"You better pay for this." The girl taunted. "Or else I'll be suing you." She threatened as her eyes bore into Sooyoung's.

 

"Oh I'll pay for it alright! I'll be sure to pay for that damn shirt!" Sooyoung snarled before she was finally able to get dragged away by Hyoyeon from that girl.

 

Unknown to Sooyoung, she accidentally dropped her wallet on the ground. The girl noticed it and picked it up.

 

She opened the wallet and saw Sooyoung's identification card.

 

"Choi Sooyoung...hmm.." The girl placed a finger on her chin. A playful smirk started to form on her face.

 

"You'll see what I'll do Sooyoung. I'll make you pay for the damage you'd caused." She muttered.

 

Prepare to face the wrath of Jessica Jung. She thought in her mind before skipping off with Sooyoung's wallet in her pocket.

 

 

 

===

 

Yeah I know the first chappie's quite short. :DD

I'll be posting the 2nd chapter soon enough. See yah.

Hope you like this chappie!! ^^