Chapter 1

Love abroad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday mornings must be the worst time of the week and Luhan surely isn’t the one to say otherwise. He wasn’t running late for school fortunately, but waking up at 5 a.m to take the train at 5.40 a.m was hard especially on Monday. Now why does our dear deer has to arise with the Sun ?  Well for the simple reason that he is a Chinese student from Beijing and his only relative in Korea was his correspondent Kim Minseok who lived in Mungyeong, a city 2 hours away from Seoul. Kim Minseok is a student in economics and management, his charming points were his cat-shaped eyes and his slightly chubby cheeks. He wasn't as tall as Luhan, only a few centimetres, but isn’t small either. Luhan was very grateful to his friend for letting him stay at his place until he fully moved into the university’s dorms. But for now the two of them were on the train chatting.

 

“Okay, so since all of our stuff is packed, we will wait until the weekend to move everything to our dorm,” Minseok said while eating his breakfast which consisted of biscuits.

 

“Do you know whom we’re going to be paired with ?” said the blonde, a bit anxious.

 

“Nope ! No idea !” the later responded “But relax Lu-ge, it’s only the second year of uni there is a lot of newcomers, you won’t be alone and plus there is still me and Joonmyeon hyung”

 

Kim Joonmyeon is also a student in management, he was the top student of the first year and he will be the top one this year too with no doubt. He met Luhan while the latter and Minseok were chatting at lunch break and they have gotten along since then. 

 

“Yeah, but I’m Chinese, what if they are xenophobic, I barely understand six words you’re saying in Korean, they’ll might throw slurs at me and I won’t get anything they’re saying ! And to add insult to injury, I'm going to freeze and forget all my lessons…” he said as he sank in his seat, not realising he switched language during his ranting. The brunet who had developed fish eyes while listening to his friend with his level in Mandarin the same as doe-eyed boy’s Korean, he could only guess how stressed Luhan must be. 

 

“Let’s not think about that now shall we ?” he started slowly enough for the blonde to understand “Let’s change the subject, tell me about the club you chose, I am part of the theatre club, we’re going to do a musical with the music and the dance club this year” he exclaimed happily.

 

“I’ll try joining the basketball team other than that, nothing. But how can you already know what project you’re going to do ? Classes haven't even started yet…” he replied with confusion all over his face. The brunet only chuckled, relieved that his correspondent seemed less stressed.

 

“Well last year both of our clubs came up with this idea, but it was near the end of year and we didn’t want our musical to be rushed. So we decided to leisurely plan most of it during the holidays when everything is calm” he said while gesturing a wave with his hand to show how relaxed he was and then flashed a bright smile next to him, to Luhan who let out and small laugh.

And it went on smoothly until they reached the gates of Seoul General University, they were welcomed by a loud running man. He was around the same height as Minseok with a noticeable powerful voice.

 

“ XIUMIN YOU’RE FINALLY HERE !!” he screamed and came jumping or in better words crashing down full weight on Minseok. With wide eyes full of shock, Luhan looked around to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter