I just want to love you

Enemies To Lovers

11 Year Later After Her Parents Died

 

“We owe everything to the Avengers. They have saved us. Without them we would all be dead.” The tv was on and the news was playing some random person was on there talking about how the Avengers saved New York from a alien invasion. “We have footage from earlier of these Hero’s.” said the reporter then they screen switched to a picture of the Avengers just as I turned my head to look I saw her... the girl from all those years ago...she was there on the tv...I was sure of it. “Pause!” I yelled at the bar tender

“What?” He replied 

“I said pause the tv or I’ll rip out your throat!” I threw my empty beer glass at the guy, it just missed him. 

“Alright!” He said then grabbed the remote and paused the tv. 

“Thank you.” I said then took a picture of the tv and walked out of the Bar. 

“Ma’am you didn’t pay!” He yelled after me but I was to busy to listen to him. I had finally found her. I typed in a number on my phone then it rang. A few moments later the phone answered 

“Who is this?” Said a voice 

“It’s me. I found her...well you are going to find her I sent you the photo run it and give me her address.” I said 

“Ok...whoa...that’s Black Widow...are you sure about this? She is the number one most deadly assassin in the world...not to mention she’s and Avenger.” 

“I don’t care! She’s the last one...I’ve killed all of them...she’s the last one...” I repeated, I had killed all the other widows who were there that day, the ones who killed my parents. There were only 5 including Black spider or whatever her name was. She’s the last one. “Ok? She’s the last then I’m done...no more killing after this.” 

“Ok...no more...I sent you the address but your not gonna like it.” 

“Where?” I asked 

“The Avengers tower.” Said the voice “they are powerful Sky...”

“Ha you doubt me that much? I am more powerful that the god of thunder. Compared to me he is a twig” 

 

Let’s go over my powers. I am pretty powerful. My powers are: Hellflame, wings (black fallen angel wings), and I can mimic the powers of anyone I kiss. Their power turns into a tattoo that in imprinted on my skin. I have many tattoos and I can also get rid of the ones I don’t want. I have about 12 tattoos, Hellflame is mine tho I didn’t get that from anyone.

“Thanks for your help Snake. You’re amazing.” I said 

“Awww so you do have a heart” she teased 

“Whatever. I’m glad I met you...but this is goodbye forever.” 

“Wait n-“ I hung up the phone pulled my hood over my head and spread my wings then flew away. 

                                                     ***

1 hour later

 

I landed on top of the Avengers tower being as quiet as possible. I walked through an open widow. It was quiet inside. Quiet and dark but I could see in the dark. I heard a noice then walked to wards it there was an open door light shining through it. I snuck up pulling a dagger out of my pocket, I open the door a little more then slipped into the room. 

I saw her...The girl...my enemy. She turned around and looked at me, her eyes looking into mine suddenly all these memories came flooding back to me. 

 

I saw her the girl she was smiling at me there was blood on her hands when I looked again I saw she was bandaging my wait. I had been shot. I could hear her saying “it will be ok. Will hurt but it will heal faster. I’m so sorry.”

“Why are you helping me?” I said my side hurt so much but her hands were warm. She was so pretty. And she was helping me. I couldn’t believe...I didn’t believe she was a bad person, this kind pretty girl, her soft hands, her blue eyes...she wasn’t bad...she was helping me. 

“I don’t want to hurt people...I want to help people.” She said her voice like an angels “I am so sorry about your parents...they’re dead...and I helped...” she had tears in her eyes. I wanted to hate her for all the pain she gave me but I couldn’t...I just kept feeling warm inside...my stomach hurt but not because of the bullet...this feeling...what is it?

Then the memory faded and I was back in the dim lit room. 

“What-? No....” I stumbled backwards “what did you do to me?! What did you do!!....you can be! No! You’re evil! Your-...” everything went black and I passed out.

 

A few moments later I awoke. I was on a black couch looking up at the ceiling. 

“What?...where am I?” 

I heard a little laugh “you broke into a place and you don’t even know what place it is.” Said a soft voice.

“What?...oh right I’m in the avengers tower...” 

“Yeah...why are you here anyway?” She said

“Huh? I came to kill you...”

“Oh? Why?”

“Because you were one of the people who killed my parent-...Wait!” I shot up. “What are you- ow!” My hand shot to my waist were a bandage was rapped which was soaked with blood. 

“You wound opened up when you were dancing around my room like a drunk guy.” She said smiling at me. Why was she smiling at me? I just told her I came to kill her. 

“Don’t make fun of me!” I was angry now. I began to stand up.

“Don’t. I haven’t properly bandaged you up yet. It will fall off if u stand.” 

“I don’t care. I came to kill you. That’s what I’m gonna do!” I stood up my side hurt so much and like she said the bandage came undone and it fell off but that wasn’t my concern right now. “You killed my par- what are you doing?” She was right in front of me now rapping the bandage around my waist again. She didn’t seem fazed that I came to kill her. 

“I told you it would fall off.” She said “lift up your arms.” 

For some reason I listened to her and lifted my arms so she could bandage my wound. 

“You’re that girl aren’t you?...the girl from all those years ago...you look the same...well older but the same.” She said her voice soft and gentle 

“11 years ago...” I reapplied 

She then put her arms around me and hugged me.

“Wha-......your hands are so soft...” the words escaped my mouth without my permission. “You took care of me then too...just like now.” What is wrong with me! Stop saying weird stuff!

“So you do remember me...” 

“I-what? Um-maybe...” 

“I’m so sorry for everything. I hated what I did to you. You were innocent. You didn’t know anything.”

“Hey it’s ok.” I found myself comforting the enemy. But I couldn’t help it she was so beautiful. I felt like I did all those years ago...I felt happy...again my stomach hurt but again not because of my wound but because I loved her...I loved the enemy and I wouldn’t be able to stop.