C1 ♥.♥

SOMEONE LIKE YOU ♥




| YOONA’s POV |


` another busy day for me and for my two unnie’s , we’ve been working on this project for almost two weeks already but we still can’t finish it. we need someone who can help us with this singing contest thingy.

our school foundation will be held next week , so we really need to work extra hard. were not just preparing that, we also need to prepare the foundation party after that foundation day, hectic right ?

i hope , i have my two unnie’s here... there busy with there own schedule around the world, one of my unnie is a really well known singer and she’s also an athlete, while my other unnie is a model and she’s also an athlete, we grew up together in a really big mansion.

we grew up in really big family, but one of my unnie’s is ten times richer than us, her parents is a really well known business man/woman and people know them for being the richest family all-over the world, but the sad part is.. when all our parents died in a plane crash, and that’s 5 years ago.

we haven’t see each other for two years already, and yeah.. i kinda forgot to tell you that, our identity is really hidden.. no one know about our existence, our parents hide us to publicity, people didn’t know that they have daugthers.

our parents is schoolmates back then, there highschool buddy until they finish college, and yet it happen they fell inlove with each other but the most successful among them is the parents of my first unnie, who’s a singer.

i was just stiing on the floor cooling myself down infront of the aircon , my sica unnie is laying on my lap sleeping really peacefully while fany unnie is playing temple run on her iphone.

* RIIIIIIIIING * my phone ring , and when i saw the I.D caller.. i nearly jump from excitement, but i kinda forgot that sica unnie is sleeping on my lap.

“ KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA “- i yelled in excitement, sica and fany unnie look at me with a curious expresion, once i calm down, i answer the phone.

“ baby yooooongie “- an angelic voice called me, yeah.. it my unnie, the singer who’s freaking busy.

“ unnnnnie “- i replied, fany unnie and sica unnie is already sitting infront of me watching me talk to her.

“ yoongie-ah, mianhae~~ we can’t visit you , busy.. but , will give you some package okay ? “- she told me, i pouted..

“ arasso , unnie.. “- i replied with a sad tone.

“ aissh, yoongie.. don’t be sad “- she told me , i just sighed.

“ im not sad unnie, i just miss you “- i replied, sica unnie and fany unnie was shock.

“ imissyoutoo baby yoooongie , just don’t worry to much okay ? “- she told me with a reassuring voice.

“ okay unnie, iloveyou “- i told her softly, fany and sica unnie jaw was now dropped.

“ iloveyoutoosomuchie, i’ll be going now “- she told me, i smile alittle.

“ arasso, call me okay.. annyeong “- i replied and ended the call , i put my hand on there chin and put there jaw up so it will close.

“ who’s that ? “- sica unnie finally ask me, i smiled cheekily.

“ someone special “- i replied, they both give me a glare.

“ are you hiding secret from us yoongie ? “- fany unnie ask me, i shook my head when suddenly we heard a knock.

“ to miss im ? “- a delivery boy was looking for me with a bouquet of flower.

“ she’s here, who’s that from ? “- fany unnie ask , the delivery boy just shruggled his shoulders.

“ i don’t know too mam , im just a delivery boy “- he replied, i smiled at him and walk towards him.. i sign some paper telling i recieve the flowers, i walk towards them and grab the small letter.

“ YOOOONA-ah , I MISS YOU

- KY <3 - “- i read the message, i already know who’s the KY.

“ your secret admirer ? “- fany ask me, i just shook my head.

“ someone special “- i replied again , they just glare at me again.

after smiling like an idiot for a few minutes, we head back to work. we still need to cut some design that we can paste through the wall, aissh.. is so tiring, but that tired feeling of mine was gone, because my two unnie is here in korea but i don’t know if there really here., i’ll just wait for the package that my unnie been telling me about.


ONE WEEK LATER


our foundation week is already starting, after being busy for three freaking weeks.. our work here is now done, but the sad thing my unnie's didn't call me nor text me again.

i was just sitting on the bleachers watching some basketball game with my two unnie's , i was really really boored and my stomached is begging for food already. i look around the gymnasium and i saw two familiar figure or my eyes is just playing a trick on me ?

i just look at them cause there holding some microphone , i don't and suddenly they tapped the microphone to get all the student's attention and i saw the principal stand in the center of the court.

" is everybody okay ? "- she ask , all the student answered including us.

i saw the two person looking at me with a smile on there faces, i can't picture there faces because it's meters away from me, then suddenly i heard someone squeal.

" WAIT, isn't that KIM TAEYEON and KWON YURI ? "- one of the fan girl squeal while pointing at the two person who's been looking at me the whole time, the gymnasium started squealing in excitement.

" OH well, yul.. i think were busted, okay.. sorry, but where here for one person "- i heard taeyeon unnie's voice, i look at tiffany unnie who's just looking at her or maybe she was amaze by the tone of taeyeon unnie's voice.

" yeah, IM YOONA, COME HERE "- i heard yuri unnie, i stand up and headed to the center.. i saw jessica and tiffany unnie look at me from afar, i hugged them really really tight.

" and , nothing we just called her.. so please enjoy the rest of the foundation week "- we all bowed and left the center, we all left the gymnasium..

" KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA "- i finally squeal in excitement, i hug them really really really tight and i don't want to let go.

" yah, baby yoongie stop screaming "- taeyeon unnie finally stop me, i nodded and hug her one more time.

" yoona-ah, how are you ? "- yuri unnie ask me, i gave her a warm smile.

" iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim freaking okay unnie, imissyou both "- i told them, they both smile dorkily.

" we misses you too , so.. let's have some fun ? "- taeyeon unnie suggested, i nodded my head and we all left the campus.


| Tiffany's POV |

` after that little speak coming from kwon yuri and KIM TAEYEON , i stared at my phone hoping for some text messages but it didn't come.. i was freaking boored, my yoongie is not here because she's busy catching up with those two.

i look at jessi who's talking to her boyfriend lee donghae , oh well.. im already in a relationship with ______ ?

* BEEP * i grab my phone and saw the text message, i smiled really madly when she texted me.

" fr : my baby <3

Message : i saw you, god.. your so beautiful :)
iloveyousomuch, i hope we can have some little time for each other :)
but, i need too catch some things up with my little choding :)
imissyou baby "- i read her message , and yeah my face is really hot now.

" tiffany, are you okay ? "- jessi sat beside me and ask me with a worried tone, i look at her and shook my head.. she's looking at my phone and grab it, SHOOT ! i forgot to close my inbox, she already read it.

she look at me with a shock expression, she can't believe that im already in a relationship with ______ ?

" is this a boy or a girl ? "- jessi ask me a really dumb question.

" i told you jessi , im not into boys.. and she's a girl , im in a relationship with a girl "- i replied, her jaw dropped.

" for how long ? "- she ask me again.

" four years ? "- i replied, her face dropped.

" how dare you hide this from me ? four years ? "- she scolded me, i look down.

" yeah, four years "- i replied softly, i grab my phone back and put it on my bag.

" why didn't you tell me ? "- she ask sadly, i just sighed.

" it's hard to tell , your always begging me to date that siwon guy.. i don't even like him "- i replied softly, she look at me with a guilty eyes.

" look what happen , he thought i like him and he's been courting me for almost two years now.. "- i continued, she look down.

" im sorry too jessi, if i told you this from the start.. i know you won't do it , mianhae "- i hugged from the side, she put her hands on my waist so she can hugged me back.

" oh well , i saw you talking to your boyfriend.. what happen ? "- i ask her, she look down and pouted.. they've been in a arguement this past week, i don't know what jessi saw to that guy, he's a player.

" i saw him flirting with that park gyuri again "- she told me.

" why don't you break up with him , you've been bickering for almost one month now.. "- i told her, she look at me and shook her head.

" jessi, you've been telling me you love him.. but he's just giving you broken hurt in the process, how many time you saw him flirting with girls huh ? "- i ask her, she look at me.

" 15 times "- she replied.

" WHAAAAT ??? "- i yelled , she pull me down to avoid some scene.

" your a fool jessi, you've been letting him do that you ?? "- i ask her, she avoided my stare.

" i know tiff , im a fool.. blame my stupid heart , i'll just let him do whatever he want "- she told me , i look at her and patted her shoulder.

* BEEP * my phone vibrated again , i grab my phone receiving a text from her.

" fr : my baby <3

Message : eyy, are you mad ?? :( "- OMO , did i reply ?? i check my sent box and i didn't reply to her first message, aigoo.. im getting old already *pout*

" to : my baby <3

Message : im not mad , im just busy talking to my bestfriend :)
her boyfriend is flirting behind her, so that happen :)
im sorry, i didn't mean to ignore you :)
iloveyou and imissyoutoo baby :) "- i replied , i hold my phone cause i know she will reply.

* BEEP *

" fr : my baby <3

Message : aigooo, that jessica jung :)
she never woke up, oh well.. i need to rest now :)
im freaking tiirred, i'll text or call you later :)
iloveyousomuchie <3 "

" to : my baby <3

Message : okay, sleepytight :)
iloveyoutoosomuchie <3 mwaaaah :* "- i lastly replied, i put my phone back to my pocket and stand up.

" come on jessi , let's go back to our dorm "- i told her, she look at me and nodded.. we left the gymnasium and headed to the dorm building, me,yoongie and jessi are staying in one dorm room, it's big and it still has two vacant room.

where living on the third floor dorm room , and i can all tell you that our dorm room is really the biggest one.. i don't know it either, it's like a penthouse, the big living room is fully air-conditioned, the kitchen is fully furnish and many more.

after 5 minutes , i grab my own key and put it on the key hole, i turn the knob to unlocked it, when we walk towards the living room.. we have to guest, one is sleeping like a baby while the other one was just laying beside her while playing her phone.

i kinda forgot to tell you that, there's a 3 compiled mattress on the side where you can sleep without going too your room.

" oh, annyeong "- the girl who's playing greeted us, i smiled at her and bowed.

we walk towards our room to change our clothes , i lay on my bed and look at the images of me and my girlfriend, it's protected with a password so they can't access that folder, there's a picture of me and her holding hands and there's a picture of me kissing her on the lips while she's taking the picture, that picture was taken a year back.

" i hope i can cuddle you too sleep, i miss you so badly baby "- i mumbled softly before falling into deep slumber.

 

********************************************

 

UPDATE :)

 

i try updating one chapter for today :)

 

hope you all guys like it :)

 

please comment and subscribe :)

 

♥.♥